Sunday 29 May 2011

Experimenting with Time

"Do you trust me Sara?"
"Of course I do, but you need to explain to me why Leo its is not making much sense!!"
"It is simply, you know where I came from don't you"
"A time machine"
"Yes - exactly"
"So why do we need to go inside"
"I have had an idea - that might solve our problem!!"
"How can that machine solve our problem?"
"If we go back in time together, we can try for a baby, hopefully we can stay long enough to have a baby in the past that will be older than Tyler in this time, that baby would be your first born"
"I suppose I can see the idea but this is madness!!"
"Please just lets try, it could work!!"


"You go in first and I will follow you"
"I am scared Leo"
"Trust me there is nothing to be scared about, I will be right behind you!!"


After what felt like months in the time stream , was in reality only hours of normal time.

I backed out of the time stream distraught, waving goodbye and hating doing it, 
Leo screaming at me to move quickly as he tried to get out.


Leo fell out of the machine followed by a shower of arrows
"Sara you nearly got us killed!!"
"Leo we can't just leave her there"
"We had to, we didn't have a choice, you heard what the keeper of time said"
"I am never going to forgive you for this!!!"


"She will find us - that is what the keeper of time told us"
"How?"
"I don't know exactly"
"So not only did we do that for nothing - you made the problem much much worse"
"I am sorry I didn't think that would happen"
"You made me leave my baby behind - now what are we going to do??"
"I really don't know!!"


----------------------------------------------------------------

Four hours passed by and everyone in the house was sleeping
when the time machine suddenly lite up and the door opened.

Out walked Jodi Swan.


"Mom, Dad I am home, finally I found you, wow,
this is much better than that cave you left me in!!"


Jodi Swan
Easily impressed - Excitable - Daredevil - Clumsy - Dislikes Children
Young Adult vampire.


-----------------
-----------------
How ironic that she should come out with the Disliking Children trait!!
Thankfully the experiment did not work - she was younger than Tyler.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha you can't catch a break with this Generation!! LOL I still don't understand the time machine or how it really works because I have never built one in game, but that is pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete