Thursday 19 May 2011

Chapter 17 - Gen 9 - Rio

"So how are you feeling?"
"Awful!!" Maizie said
"Maybe you should go to the doctors"


"Is morning sickness really this bad?"
"I wouldn't know I have never been pregnant"
"Ha ha, your so funny - well Raven was remember!!"
"She hid it, I don't know, the first thing I knew about pregnancy was when 
she attacked me, maybe you should ask my Mom"


"Stop Rio I am going to throw up again"
"Not all over the floor I am not cleaning it up"
"Your just mean!!!!"


It was not long before we knew for sure

"Stop right there you!!"
"Sounds like I am in trouble, what have I done now?"
"Guess?"


"I didn't take out the trash?"
"No"
"I haven't told you I love you today?"
"No"
"I give up - Just tell me!!"


"I am definitely pregnant!"
"Really - that great!!"


"Ill let you tell sara - I have a feeling she is going to burst eardrums with her squealing, she keeps asking me half a dozen times a day if I know for definite yet!!"
"Do you think its a good sign she is excited about a baby" 


"What do you mean?"
"I am scared, that she is going to inherit her mothers trait, you know disliking children"
"Raven was never good around children, so I should not worry, Sara has always been fine around Philip so I am sure she will be fine!!"
"I hope so!!"


"I love you!!"
"I should hope so too!!"


Sara did squeal when she found out she was getting a brother or sister


Even my Dad was getting excited about the new baby.  This was his fourth grandchild Rhia now had two boys and I had Sara and a baby on the way, he said he wanted 5 grandchildren so who was having the fifth one me or Rhia!!!  That really made me laugh!!


It all seemed so strange this time around, everyone was happy and excited, we could all enjoy this pregnancy, there was none of the hell we experienced when Raven was carrying Sara.  The atmosphere in the house made me feel like I was becoming a Dad for the first time.


"Maizie have you ever been publically disgraced?"
"Yeah - quite a few times in fact I never told you but you know before I became a vampire I got them everytime we - you know!!"
"Wahooing with the Occult"
"Yeah that's the one"
"So you didn't like it much then"
"Not really!! why?"

"You do realize we have another one on the way"
"A public disgrace?"
"Yeah having a child out of wedlock"
"Oh"
"So - will you marry me?"


"And I don't just mean get engaged I mean Marry me now"

I was really happy I had wanted to get married again and have another child for so long
and now I had done both, well nearly when the baby arrives

I also got a final promotion and became a Sports Legend like both of my parents
I was pretty glad to see the back of that purple suit!!!!

"Hey whats wrong?"
"My back its killing me!!

"It won't be long now!!"
"I know, I am getting impatient!!"
"Maybe you should lie down for a bit"

Lying down gave her other ideas
"What about the baby and your back?"
"Stop stressing they will both be fine!!"


"You really should not be doing that Maizie!!!" Dad said
"Paige I will be fine, you and Rio fuss to much!!"
"Don't say I didn't warn you!!"


"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR"
Suddenly Maizie doubled up in pain
"Maizie whats wrong?"
"See I told you so!!"  Dad said smuggly

"Whats wrong?" Mom rushed in


"The baby its coming!!"

-------------------------
-------------------------

Why is it pregnant sims start working out just before the baby starts coming
I have had quite a few do that now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment