Monday 23 May 2011

Chapter 4 - Gen 10 - Sara

I could not believe we are now married.


















We got married privately just the two of us.


"Now that we are married can we try for a baby?"
"Already?" he looked surprised
"Please Leo"

"What is the rush? - I thought you wanted to get somewhere with your career first"
"I am nearly half way already, don't  you want children?"
"Yes , you just took me by surprise that's all!!"

"So can we?"
"If you want to - your the one who has to have the time off work not me"


Now that Leo was a vampire he started to do a lot better with his guitar skills, and soon got close to mastering it.


Our life at the moment was pretty good.  We were together 24/7 at home and at work, it is actually rare to find us apart for very long - we tended to do everything together.





We slept down in the basement at night on the coffins


The bedrooms got plenty of use though because we have been trying for a baby and as yet there was no sign of one coming, which was beginning to worry me a little.


So I was really surprised when I found out I was actually pregnant because I had not had any signs, no tiredness, no morning sickness.


 Leo was surprised too, but happy, and we both wanted a boy.


"Come on lets go over and tell my Dad"


So we went to visit my Dad and he was pretty shocked when I told him the news

There was another visitor in the house, I don't know who she was.
She asked Leo for his autograph

"You keep yourself in good shape don't you!!" Dad said to Leo
"Yeah, I am athletic and work out alot"
"Have you ever thought about a career in sport?"
"I have toyed with the idea, it was a toss up between music and sport"
"Maybe you should consider it!!"
"Dad I hope you are not trying to lure him to the stadium"
"Just letting him know the opportunity is there if he wants it"

My little sister Amelia seemed to be growing up quickly.  Sugar and Amelia are both carbon copies of Mom with her hair and eye colouring.

Sugar was also growing quickly and excited that she was going to become an Aunty.

My little brother Simon, is not so little anymore either, he is now a teenager.  I discovered much to my surprise that simon had gained the insane trait, and he used to be such a bright todder, I don't know what wrong there!!!!

Leo went off to work, and I got a phone call from Uncle Brad
asking me to hang out so I went over for a visit.

I saw Uncle Brad and Aunty Rhia but my two cousins Phillip and Lamar were not home.

Before I went  home I decided to pop to the book shops and buy some pregnancy books as me and Leo both wanted to read some but we did not have any.  I bumped into my Grandad Paige who was with his Uncle Nial chatting outside the bookshop.

"Rio told me you was about to make me a great grandad"
"Yes and before you ask I am very happy about the baby"
"So your not like your Mom then - thats a relief!!"
"I know thats the first thing everyone has asked me, Dad, Maizie, Brad and Rhia, but none of you need to worry I am nothing like that woman!!"


"Have you spoken to her yet?"
"No and I don't intend to - Maizie is my Mom, Raven she does not exist!!"


--------------------------
--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment