Friday 20 May 2011

Chapter 1 - Gen 10 - Sara

"Dad I am fine honestly!!"
"Now your sure your ok and you don't want to come home!!"
"I knew you would be on the phone before long stressing, but please Dad I have only been here for half an hour - please give me a chance to settle in and STOP STRESSING!!!!"


"As long as you are ok"
"Anyone would think I had moved a million miles away, 
I'll go out the front and wave to you. if that make you feel better!!"
"I can not help but worry!!"
"Well don't, if I have a problem I will just cross over the road and knock on your front door - Dad your impossible!!!!"


My Dad is nothing but a worrier!!!   I now live on my own and have my own place, I live in the house directly opposite  my Dads house, and right next door to my Aunty Rhia and Uncle Brads house - and still my Dad worries.


All that divides my house and my Dads house opposite is the road.  I could not live any closer to him without actually living in his house and he is acting like I have moved to the other side of the planet!!


I was so excited about having my own place, even if I was a little spoilt and had had it all handed to me on a plate.  A huge house, filled with everything I needed I did not want for anything and the only thing I do not have is a car, but that is nothing that I was desperate for!!

My life has not always been easy, even though I have been lucky and have the best Dad in the world, I grew up without a Mother which I found pretty hard at times, and even though I had my Grandmother and Aunty Maizie it has always felt like there is something missing from my life.  When I was a child I could never quite understand what I had done wrong for my real mother, Raven, to hate me so much and as I grew older and began to understand what her problem was (having the trait of Disliking Children) it still did not help me much she is my Mother and no matter what she is supposed to love me.  Raven has played no part in my life and  she never will and in the future I will make sure of that!!
My Aunty Maizie is Raven's twin sister and she is the one I have always called Mom, she was always there and I was really happy when my Dad and Maizie got married finally.  I am actually quite jealous of my brother Simon and sisters Sugar and baby Amelia who have Maizie as their real mother.
So in future if I say Mom you know I am on about Maizie.



My favourite place in the house is the basements where I have all the musical instruments that I needed and probably where I will end up spending most of my time anyway.  My life Time Wish is to become a Rock Star, and I have a job in the music profession at the local theatre.



The strangest thing down in the basement is something I had heard about but never seen before and my first night in the house I was actually quite excited about spending my very first night sleeping as a vampire should sleep - not in a bed but on a vampire coffin.  I really must ask my Dad and Grandad, why they thought to include them in this house when neither of them had actually used them before themselves.   I must say, that first night had to be the best nights sleep I ever had.


My phone seemed to be ringing off the hook lately, my Dad calling me every few hours to check up on me, I really don't know how long he is going to carry this on for.  Then out of the blue I get a phone call from my Uncle Sonny, my Moms brother who I really did not know too well, but there is one thing that we all have in common on the Foster side of my family, we all hate Raven (my birth mother) with a passion.


Then there is my Grandfather Paige, he is another worrier!!
I swear my Dad has put him up to checking up on me!!


Having to read a book for work about coping with a sea of fans, make me think that maybe I should improve my charisma skill a little.  I thought I would go down to the library and do a little reading.  Little did I know that trip to the library would probably change my life.

Sat quietly reading I was aware that someone had just sat down in the chair facing me.  Without even looking up I knew he was human and I could feel him watching me intensely, I could actually feel his gaze burning into my skin.  I looked up, my stomach flipped over and then he smiled.


-------------------
-------------------
mmmmmmmm and I wander who that might be - lol
I was so happy because the minute she spoke to him - game over lol
The problem is I think I am set for a boring generation

1 comment:

  1. oh I hope it is one of my boys!! If it is I sure hope they are not to boring for you :)

    ReplyDelete