Monday 23 May 2011

Chapter 5 - Gen 10 - Sara

Since I became pregnant we decided we would start sleeping in bed as we would have to get used to it when the baby arrived.  The problem was we could not decide which bedroom we liked the best.  Sone nights we slept in the purple room, other nights we slept in the yellow room


We were sleeping peacefully in the purple room tonight when 
the burglar alarm started squealing and woke us up.

"You stay there Ill go and see whats going on" Leo said and went off to investigate.
He found the policeman and the burglar arguing, they had a fight and the burglar managed to get away, but luckily she never took anything!!


We both decided to read some pregnancy book to see what we had in store.

"Did you know he has all his fingers and toes and even fingernails now"
"What is with all the He, he might be a she"


Well thats what I thought about that!!!
"I am not looking forward to the birth"


"Don't worry it can't be that bad otherwise everyone would only have one kid"
"Its easy for you to say - your a bloke - you get the easy part!!"

"How many kids do you want anyway?"
"I don't know I will tell you after I have had this one"
"

Leo talking to the baby bump was the funniest thing I had ever seen!!


We had only been in bed and asleep for about an hour when I woke up in pain.


When Leo realised what was going on he started to freak out but he managed to pull himself together enough to take me to the hospital. 


The next morning we came back from the hospital with a baby boy.
Tyler is Virtuoso and Artistic.


"Your a noisy little man aren't you!!"


"You need to be quiet, your gonna wake mommie up!!"




We had only had an hours sleep and was at the hospital till early morning, I was exhausted
and went straight to sleep as soon as I sat down.

"Your awake"
"He just woke me"
"He is just gurgling - he's ok"


"Why don't you go to bed"
"What about if he cries?"
"I can hear him, you can not watch him every second of the day you know"





"What is with the old teddy bear?"
"Thats Lee he was my teddy when I was a baby, but he goes back 8 generations, 
he is really very old"
"He looks it!!"


 "Oh look Tyler mommie has gone back to sleep again"


Leo was pretty good while I caught up on my sleep.  Now he is the exhausted one so I got up with Tyler in the night when he started crying and let Leo sleep.  I began to get a little angry in my head, with Raven, now I was here holding my own child, it made what she did to me and how she treated me when I was a baby even worse somehow.


"What are you doing - he won't sleep with this racket"
"He likes it - he starts crying when I stop playing"


"Maybe we should have another baby to keep him company!!"
"You want another one already?"
"Yes, I hated being an only child, I was a teenager before Simon arrived"
"Well if you are sure I dont mind!!

"So we can try for another baby then"
"Yes if you want to!!"

---------------------------
--------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Aww....I can't wait to see what the little man looks like!

    ReplyDelete