Sunday 15 May 2011

Chapter 13 - Gen 9 - Rio

"Mommie"
"No sweetie I am not you Mommie, I am Maizie, say Maizie"
"Maizeeee"

























"Sara keeps calling me Mommie"
"She keeps calling it me too probably because she hears Rio and Rhia calling me Mom"
"I think she is starting to realize something is missing"
"I know, its worrying, I just hope it does not affect her too much!!
"I hate my sister sometimes, how could she turn her back on Sara?"
"I don't have a clue!!!!"


"Hey, how was work?"
"Fine,your becoming a permanant fixture in this house aren't you!!"
"Only till Rhia and Brad move out - I'll be moving in with them then, I spend so much time round here to avoid you know who, she is driving us crazy!!"
"I really don't want to talk about her!!"
"Sorry!!  Look I am sorry about flirting with you the other day it was a little insensitive"
"Thats ok"
"Well I am here if you need me"
"Thanks!!"



Sara was now walking and talking and everyone chipped in with the potty training, even Brad.
In no time she was potty trained.



 I spent a lot of time playing with Sara


 I got used to having Maizie around the house all the time.


"You two are joined at the hip I swear!!"
"Ha Ha your just jealous because I have pinched your best mate!!"


Maizie did not flirt with me again and it did not take us long to get back to being good mates again.

 Just as I was beginning to relax I find her in my bed. 
I went to sleep in the spare room where she should have been.


In the morning I was not impressed after an uncomfortable nights sleep in a strange bed.
"So why did you sleep in my bed last night?"
"Sorry I lay on the bed talking to Sara while I was waiting for her to nod off and I fell asleep."

 "I am sorry where did you sleep?"
"In the spare room - that bed is not comfortable!!"
"I am sorry!!"


"I'll let you off if you promise not to do it again, next time I am waking you up and kicking you out, I am not sleeping in that lumpy bed again not even for you!!"
"ok" she laughed


Later after work - I found Maizie just putting Sara to bed
"You might have waited for me to get back, I wanted to say goodnight to her"
"Your Mom asked me to put her to bed she was crying and overtired"
"Never mind"


 "You won't have to worry about keep bumping into me after tommorrow"
""Why what's happening tomorrow?"
"Brad and Rhia are moving into their own place so I will be round there bugging them instead of you!!"
"Your not bugging me"


I really don't know what happened and who started it but we were kissing each other for the first time since we were teenagers.

As I gently lowered her onto the bed I did wander for a split second if I should be doing this, I knew how she felt about me but was this fair when I didn't think I felt the same way.



As soon as I started kissing her again,, all my thoughts disappeared as I was swept away by what was happening.


We fell asleep happily holding each other.

I am not sure what my Dad was thinking when he came in to get Sara

I was glad that I did not feel too bad in the morning!!

"I'll be going in a while, help Brad and Rhia move into their new place."
"I'd help but I have a game later"
"I know, I won't be coming round so often, not unless you ask me too"
"Ok well I'll call you"
"Please don't leave it too long"
"I won't"


"Maizee"
"She is not here tonight Sara, maybe tomorrow"
"Maizee"



I was wandering if maybe Sara had got a little too over attached to Maizie.

 If I carried on having a relationship with Maizie 
I would have to make sure I was getting it right for Sara's sake.

---------------------
---------------------

1 comment:

  1. Mommie I mean maize! I love her. Glad he broke up with Raven and now has Maize to fill her shoes.

    ReplyDelete