Monday 9 May 2011

Chapter 6 - Gen 9 - Rio

"Up - down - up - down"
"Stop - enough already!!" I said
"Whaaat??"
"You are not a secret workaholic are you?"
"No"
"Well pack it in then!!"
























"I think we can find better things to do on our day off"
"Oh yeah I bet you can!!"
"So come on then!!"
she whispered in my ear
"No wait your Dad is just walking through the door"


We stood where we were holding each other, Dad walked past us
"What is he doing?" she whispered
"He is making the bed" I whispered back
we had to carry on talking in whispers
"He's a freak!!"
"Hey pack it in!!"
"Well he is wasting his time making that bed!"
we both started giggling
"Its rude to whisper" Dad said as he walked back past us
"Sorry Dad can you close the door behind you please!!" 
we both burst out laughing after he had closed the door


 "Does he ever knock?  Just imagine if he had walked in a few minutes later"
"Oh dont - I would have died!!!"


most of the day was spent in roughly the same way
in and out of bed and in and out of the hot tub.


The next day Raven turned into a vampire

"What is all the screaming for?"
"Sorry I didn't mean to, I was a little scared!!"
"I see you have turned"
"Yes, Paige where is Rio?"
"He is down in the basement I think"
"Your staring again!!"
"Sorry!!"

"It will take some getting used to the change in your eyes"
"Your Dad is so weird!!"
"Why?"
"I don't know he just keeps standing and staring at me in a strange way"
"I'll have a word with him!!"

"So how do you fancy a lie down?"
"What again?!"

But you know don't you bliss does not last forever and
something is going to come along to burst our happy bubble!!!






My Dad now has a new best friend and just for the simple fact they share a trait in common
They both hate art.  The boy whose name I can not remember was one that Rhia brought home from school with her.    Dad has never met anyone who hates art like he does before so it was quite a novelty to him!!!


We had the house to ourselves, Mom and Dad were at work and Rhia was with Brad
 "Shhhhh listen what's that noise?"
"I can't hear anything"
"Listen"
That is when I heard the screaming
"Sounds like its coming from outside"
We both dived off the bed and ran downstairs


Outside our regular paparazzi stalker Betty had just ran out of time


 When Grim had finished with Betty he suddenly turned his attention to me.
Pointing and laughing which made me feel pretty uncomfortable.



"Whats with all the pointing and laughing?"
"Nothing to concern you just yet!!"


"I hope you are not leaving that gravestone there!!"
"Sorry Rio you will have to get it sorted out I have a busy night -
I am just about to dash over to the stadium to collect my next victim"


"The stadium?"
I panicked in my head, Mom and Dad were at the stadium
"Who are you collecting from the stadium?"
"One of your workmates actually" he laughed
"Not my parents!!!???"
"Nooooooooo Not your parents"
PUFF he was gone




----------------------------
Paige over at the stadium

I walked out of the stadium talking to Razz
Buck had just ran out of time


Razz didn't stay she shot off home, she had never really cared for our boss Buck
It actually upset me because me and Buck were really good friends. 
I spotted Shantel, she was also crying but nobody else seemed to care.
 


"Are you ok Shantey?"
"No not really"
"I did not realise you were so close to Buck"
"Well he was only one of a few friends I have in this town"



Our conversation was interupted by a few autograph hunters
while I was signigng autographs Shantel stood patiently waiting to speak to me


I must have gone crazy with the grief because I let my guard slip with Shantel of all people.
We ended up crying into each others shoulders and stood there for what seemed like an eternity just holding each other.  I had this strange feeling wash over me and I felt giddy then I remember thinking this was the first time I had ever been this close to Shantel.






When I realised what I was doing I quickly pulled away from her.
She got hassled for an autograph by my mind wandered to the bloke stood right next to me
Those eyes, how the hell did he get those eyes, who was he and where has he come from??



I moved away from the crowd - I needed air - I couldn't breath. 
But before I knew what was happening she was there again, hugging me and it wasn't a friendly hug either, she pulled back slightly and that's when she kissed me -
and I didn't stop her!!


----------------------------------------------

"Dad how do you expect anyone to sleep you have got 
that radio on full blast we can hear it upstairs"
He carried on dancing
"What are you doing?
"I'm dancing!!"  he laughed




He fell over a few times and almost fell in the pool,
he picked himself up laughed a little then carried on dancing
"Dad - ARE YOU DRUNK!!!!????"

------------------
Chapter 7
------------------

2 comments:

  1. Nooo. And that's all I've got to say about Paige. Although I do want to know who the pink/green haired pink eyed vampire is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pissed! Why did Paige have to cheat!! Grr. *rolls eyes* I love how Raven and Rio rare really active if ya know what I mean lol.

    ReplyDelete