Wednesday 25 May 2011

Chapter 8 - Gen 10 - Sara

Being on maternity leave I got to teach Tia most of her skills and you could tell she had  a touch of Genius in her as she learnt everything very very quickly.



It was not long before we had another little chatterbox


Tyler was a really good boy - he always does his homework as soon as he got home from school


He has also aquired a love for painting, already mastered the skill and is painting some really nice pictures.





This picture was hung up in the living room


Even though he does not have the book worm trait he also spends quite a lot of time reading

I was getting a little stir crazy Leo was now a Backup Vocalist at work, only a few promotions away from achieving MY lifetime wish - I was still a Music Talent Scout only half way and have a long way to go.  I really could not wait for my maternity leave to end so that I could get back to work.


Leo only has to work four days a week now so it is giving him extra time to do other things, and that is when he picked a book out of the bookcase, and got a fascination for Inventing.  He bought an inventing table and put it down in the basement and while he was busy learning everything about inventing from a book.....


Tyler learnt everything about invention the manual way.  He now spent every spare second he had down in the basement banging away at the inventing table.

Trent had his birthday and became a toddler.
I was really please when he turned out to have Leo's hair colouring and my Dads eyes colouring.

Leo was also pretty pleased that his son took after him, 
and it did not take long for Trent to become Daddies favourite!!


 and it was nice to see Tia and Trent playing together nicely


With the extra time off work Leo made a start on working towards his 
own lifetime wish of Physical Perfection


Tyler was working on a project on his inventing table, but we weren't really taking much notice of what he was up to even though we should have been.

We heard him squealing with excitement so went down to see what he was up to.
When Leo saw what he had built he was none too pleased!!

"Look at what I built Dad"
"Whatever possessed you to do that!!"
"I found some plans in the draw, its a time machine...."
"I know exactly what it is!!"

"I am telling you now, that thing has to go"
"Oh but Dad....."
"Don't argue Tyler it is going!!"
"Daaad ...."


"You are not to step foot into that machine do you hear me!!"
"Why Dad?"
"When you are old enough to understand I will explain why, but if I find out you have been messing about with that machine, try to use it or even just look inside - you will be in serious trouble young man do you hear me!!!"
"Yes Dad"
"Now go on - its time for bed and in future you stay off the inventing table and out of this room!!"



"How has he managed to build a time machine on the inventing table??" 
I am sure he was talking to himself more than to me.
"Does it work?"
"I doesn't matter if it works or not it has got to go and I have banned him from using it"
"Aren't you a little bit curious"
"No Sara - and I don't want you using it either!!"


"Just think you might be able to go back and meet your Mom"
"No!!! I am not stepping foot into that machine and nor are any of you!!"

---------------------
---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment