Saturday 21 May 2011

Chapter 2 - Gen 10 - Sara

He just sat there staring at me and I could not help but sit staring back.

I stood up to put the book back that I had been reading.
When I turned around he was right behind me
"Your Sara Swan aren't you?" he said
"Yes I am, I'm sorry I don't know your name"
"My name is Leo Giggs, we work together, I saw you at work today"
He saw me at work, how could I have not noticed him??

 Wanting to kiss somebody you had hardly spoken too couldn't be normal could it??


I could not help myself, I had to pick his mind and I was pleasantly surprised when I found our his star sign was Libra, the same as mine and the best part he was single.

Four traits in common
We both stepped towards each other, my stomach flipped as I looked into his eyes, I felt for a moment like we made a connection and then he suddenly stepped back this strange look on his face

"Your a vampire!!" he said nervously
"Have you never met a vampire before"
"No not really"
"Don't worry I don't bite" I started laughing "Not unless you ask me too"
He did not react at first, then he started laughing with me
"Well I think I would rather you didn't bite if you don't mind!!"

We talked for a while longer then we went our separate ways.

I went home but could not stop thinking about Leo

I was very surprised when my phone started ringing, I had wanted to talk to him, but I never expected him to phone me so soon. We talked for hours.

I spent the next morning walking around the house in a dream world, I could not stop thinking about Leo and I could not wait to get to work, the time was really dragging and I couldn't concentrate on anything.

"Hey Dad"
"Thought I would see how you are doing?"
"I am great Dad, has Mom not had that baby yet??!!"
"Yes, about an hour ago, we have not long got back from the hosptial"
"So come on tell me - what is it?!!"
"A girl, we have called her Amelia"
"I will pop over in a minute"
"Good, so how is work?"
"Great, I'll tell you about it when I come over!!"

"I am trying to get her off to sleep"
"Where is Mom?" 
"She is in the other room, she's sleeping
"She has Moms eyes"
"Yes you all do - well, you know what I mean!!"
"Foster eyes you mean"
"Yeah!"

"So how come you are so chirpy?"
"I don't know what you mean?"
"Have you got yourself a boyfriend or something?"
"Not exactly, I have met somebody I really like, but I don't even know if he likes me"
"So who is he - do I know him?"
"His name is Leo and he works at the theatre, he is fairly new to town he comes from Sunset Valley I think he said"
"No I don't know him - is he a vampire?"
"No he's human"



That night after work I caught up with him "Leo wait" 
I stopped him just as he was about to jump into the pool car
"Do you want to come back with me and hang out for a while"
"Yeah why not - I don't have anything planned for later"
"Come on then you can catch a ride with me"


"Wow this is a big house, do you live with your family?"
"No I live alone, my parents live across the road"
"Wow - you must be seriously rich"
"No I am just seriously spoilt by my Dad and Grandad!!"
"Oh yeah you have all those sports legends in your family don't you, I don't really know much about this town yet, but I know about your famous family!!"
"So your not from Twinbrook then?"
"No, during my childhood  I lived in Sunset Valley with my Dad, before that France"
"France?"
"So I have been told but I don't really remember anything about my early childhood"
"Are you hungry - cause you will have to fix yourself something I don't do human food"

"So what about your Mom, you have not mensioned her yet?"
"I have never really had a mom, my real mom I don't remember her, but my sister does, I have only ever had a step-mom, Tia"
"So your sister is older than you"
"No Megan is younger actually"
"So how does she remember your Mom and you don't"
"Its a complicated story I might tell you sometime"

"Do you want to stay over?"
"If its no problem?
"No, there are plenty of spare beds just take your pick"
"Which room is yours, I don't want to jump into your bed by mistake"
"I don't really use the bedrooms I have a coffin in the basement"
As soon as I said it I thought maybe I should not have said it judging by the look on his face.
"Your joking me right!!" he looked shocked
"Mine is the purple room - any of the others is fine"
I was beginning to think Leo was a little uncomfortable with the whole vampire thing.


Leo took himself off into one of the single bed rooms, while I spent my first night in a bed since I had moved into the house.  I did not want to scare him away so thought I would act normally and sleep in a bed.

In the morning, I got up in a good mood and was determined to get that kiss that I now so badly wanted.  I walked into the bedroom where he had slept and found him making the bed.
"Morning"
"Did you sleep ok?"
"Yeah, its a lot more comfortable then my bed!!"

I got the kiss that I wanted and a whole lot more.......


"I thought you said your room was purple"
"It is, this room was just closer"
"Sara, I like you - I really like you, but there is something we need to talk about"


"You being a vampire - it makes me very nervous!!"
"I thought it might be!!"
"I am sorry I know nothing about vampires, its actually pretty scary for me!!
"There is nothing to be scared of you know we are actually pretty harmless!!"
 BEEP BEEP
"Its time we went to work"
"We need to talk about this, maybe tommorow its our day off"
"Ok!"

I went to work feeling pretty down beat - how was I ever going to make him
feel comfortable about me being a vampire?"


 After work instead of going straight home I knocked on my Dads door.
"Sara its late, are you ok?"
"Not really, can we talk"
"What's wrong?"
"Its Leo, he is not comfortable with me being a vampire"

 "You better come in!!"

-----------------
-----------------

Leo is not one of my sims he comes courtesy of Whitewave - thank you :)
Leo is downloadable from Whitewaveldc's studio here

3 comments:

  1. *Squeals* Oh my goodness, I am so excited! At first I thought it was Rocky because of the hair but no it's Leo. I think it's funny that he has a leading role (sort of) in two stories at the same time. lol..... They are going to make some beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have the hair that you use for Leo, I kept looking at that first picture myself when I was writing the chapter and thought that looks like Rocky - who by the way also roaming around town somewhere. I changed a few of his traits - so hopefully he will be a different character in my story to yours :) and of cause you know there is one inevitable change coming a hot vampire :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes and hot he will be! Lol...

    ReplyDelete