Thursday 19 May 2011

Chapter 19 - Gen 9 - Rio

"AAAAARRRRRRR"
"Rio where are you????"

I had phoned Rio and he was on his way home
but somehow I did not think he was going to get here in time

I am definately not getting to the hospital this time either!!!

too late



------------------------------------------------------------

"I am sorry I got back as quick as I could!!"
"I know, but she came quickly"
"She??"
"Yes a girl"


"Look at Simon"
"Where is he?" I was looking at the cribs
"There" she pointed to the floor
"OMG I missed his birthday too!!"
"Don't worry so did I!!"

I felt pretty bad for missing my daughters birth and Simons birthday, 
but I knew my Dad would love the fact that simon had his hair colouring.  


We called the baby Sugar like Sara wanted, I quite liked the name anyway.


"So come on what has my sister been up to now?"
"She has had a baby"
"Your joking right!!!"
"No, I wish I was - the poor thing does not even have a crib"
"So what did she want you for?"
"Don't worry it isn't mine - she was in a state you know Parker Prudence, from work,
who died , well he is the babies dad"
"Oh dear - she isn't going to care for that baby on her own!!"
"I know - she needs help so I said one of us would be round tomorrow to sort her out"
"So what can we do?"
"Either take the baby off her - leave it there and hope - 
or get your parents to take care of it, what else can we do?"
"I'll go round tomorrow"
"Good because if I have to see that baby again  the way it was earlier, 
I will end up bringing it home with me - I felt bad enough leaving it tonight!!"

"Is Simon ever going to go to sleep? I am sick of waiting"
"Why what are you waiting for?"
"You know"
"Already!!??"
"Why not!!"


Simon did finally go to sleep


Maizie went round to see Raven and was greeted with the same sight
Baby crying and hungry on the floor.
It was pretty obvious she was not going to look after the baby and because we had our own children to look after, Maizie thought it best she got her parents to help sort Raven and the baby out.

Our life became all about the children, teaching Simon to walk and talk and to use the potty.

it was not long before he was doing it all on his own and ready to become a child


 Two birthdays to celebrate
First Sara becomes a young adult

I can not believe my little girl is all grown up!!!

Then it is Sugar's turn to become a toddler and turns out to be a carbon copy of Maizie.


"Hey Dad, your back then!!"
"Yes, and if you pop round later we have a little surprize for you!!"
"What is it - just tell me - you know I hate surprizes!!"
"No I would rather you came round to see for yourself!!"
"Come on Dad I have to go to work soon and I wont last that long please!!"
"OK - OK - I'll give you a clue - she has your hair and eye colouring, 
in fact she looks a lot like you did"
"What??!!"


"Your new little sister"
"Your joking!!!"
"Your mother had a baby while we were in Riverview, we thought we would surprize you when we brought her back home"
"I am shocked - YOU AND MOM have had another baby!!!!"
"Yes well, actually soon give or take a month or two and it will be two babies"
"DAD!!"
"I am hoping this one is a boy!!"
"Your unbelievable!!"


"Don't forget when you come round to bring my three grandchildren with you!!
Ok Dad!!

----------------------
Generation 10
Chapter 1
----------------------

So story progression has gone mad again making more babies - Paige and Razz have had another baby and Razz has a big baby bump too so there is another one on the way :)  So much for me putting the three children rule into my game - i am keeping the baby count down trying not to overpopulate the town with swan babies - but it looks like story progression is taking the pee out of me.  Rhia and Brad now have 3 kids - Paige and Razz have another 2 kids - and Rio - well you will have to wait and see (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment