Tuesday 17 May 2011

Chapter 14 - Gen 9 - Rio

My phone was ringing and the ID said it was Raven.
"Hello what do you want?"
"Rio"
"Raven what do you want?"

 "Is Sara having a birthday party?"
"YOU WHAT!!??"
"Sara's birthday - is she having a party?"
"No she isn't and even if she was you definitely would not be invited!!"
"Ok I only asked"
"Well don't - Sara is nothing to you and don't pretend you care all of a sudden because I know you don't"



"Now if you don't mind I am busy"
"Rio can't we talk, please"
"There is nothing to talk about - bye Raven"

I could not believe the cheek of the woman

Sara's birthday was tomorrow

"Me see Maizeeee"
"Maybe tomorrow, you will be a big girl soon you will be able to visit her she only lives over the road with Brad and Rhia"

Sara loved to watch tv - the sports channel which made me laugh, apparantly I used to watch the sports channel a lot when I was her age.  Maybe Sara is another destined to work at the stadium and have a profession in sport.

"Come on madam - its time for bed"
"Nooooooooo"
"Yesssss"


 When Sara aged up and became a child she gained the Neat trait, which I was pleased about as she would fit in well with me Mom and Dad.























The first game that I played in after Sara's birthday she came to watch and waited for me outside the stadium.  I was pretty shocked when I came out to see Sara and Raven stood a short distance apart.  But I am sure that Sara did not have a clue who Raven was.
































 I walked up to Sara completely ignoring Raven.
"Hey I thought you was going straight home after the game"
"No Dad, I waited for you"

























Sara was jabbering away in excitement over the game while Raven just stood and watched without saying a word or even trying to speak to me or Sara.  Raven just stood there laughing I really am not sure why.
"Come on lets get you home its getting late"









"Dad that lady was mad!!"
"What lady?"
"The one outside the stadium she kept laughing and crying and talking to herself"
"Did you speak to her"
"No, she is scary!!"
























We had only been in the house a few minutes when the doorbell rang.
"Rio Its for you" Dad said
"How do you know?"
"Its Raven"
The mad woman must have followed us home.

















 "What do you want?" I asked her
I had not notice Sara had followed me out
"Daddie thats that mad lady from the stadium"
"Go inside Sara, you should be getting ready for bed"

























 "Mad lady are you going to let her talk about me like that??!!"
"Look I have not had time to sit down with her and explain things yet"
"So are you going to tell her who I am"
"Well I won't have a choise will I if you keep pulling stunts like this!!"
"Who is she Daddie"
"Inside Sara now please - do as your told!!"
























We waited for Sara to go indoors before either of us spoke again
"Just keep away from her Raven - I don't want you turning up and upsetting her"
"It was you I wanted to talk to not her"
"Which makes it even worse doesnt it!!!"
"How does it"
"How do you think she is going to feel when I turn round and say to her - Oh by the way Sara that was your mother outside but she didn't come to see you, she is not interested in you, she came to talk to me!!"
"She'll get over it!!"
"Shut up you insensitive bitch!!"
























"You really don't care do you about the upset you are going to cause - imagine your mother treated you the way you have treated Sara, would you have liked it"
"No, but ......."
"So why Raven, why treat your daughter this way?"
"Look I can not help it and when she gets older I will be ok"
"When she gets older the damage will have already been done, it will be too late, she is never going to forgive you for this you know!!"






"I think its time you went Raven"
"I need to talk to you Rio please!!"
"I have nothing to say to your Raven"
"We need to talk about us"
"There is not us any more Raven and there never will be!!"

























 Explaining the situation about her mother to Sara was not easy.  She was a little quiet for a while.

"Can I go and see Mommie today"
"You what??!! I don't think Raven would appreciate you visiting her!!"
"Noooooooo not her I mean Maizie"
"But you said Mommie?"
"Yeah well Maizie is my Mommie not that other one, I hate her!!"




I feel like everywhere I go Raven is there.  I turned on the computer and a box pops up

Raven: Hiya Rio
Rio: What do you want now?
Raven: To talk
Rio: How many more times - there is nothing to talk about








Raven: We need to make friends for work
Rio: No we don't
Raven: Obviously you don't know yet do you
Rio: Know what?
Raven: Your boss has left
Rio: Yeah I know
Raven: Do you know yet who is replacing him
Rio: No do you?
Raven: Yes me :)
Rio: Get lost!!
Raven: seriously I am now your boss









Raven: you still there??
Rio: Yeah
Raven: Well?
Rio: I don't believe it!!
Raven: Its your own fault - why did you turn the job down when it was offered to you first!!
Rio: Because the less I have to do with you the better
Raven:  Well that backfired on you then didn't it!!
Rio: Your a bitch!!
Raven: you know you love me really!!



Rio: I am warning you - you best not mess with my promotions!!
Raven: I would not dream of it
Rio: You better not!!
Raven: As long as your nice to me
Rio: I am warning you !!!
Raven: Joke - I am only joking!!!

This had to be my worse nightmare, now with Raven as my boss - I was worried that I was not going to get any promotions or pay rises - this could be a disaster, she could make my life hell if she wanted to!!
























Raven:  So Sara is she like me at all
Rio: Why the sudden interest?
Raven I was just wandering
Rio: No she is nothing like you THANK GOD!!!!
Raven: Did you tell her who I was
Rio: Yes
Raven: and?
Rio: She hates you!!
Raven: Did she say that?
Rio: Yes
Raven: I'll make it up to her when shes older
Rio: you can never make up for what you have done, it is already too late!!

Raven: She will forgive me when she is older
Rio: I doubt it
Raven: Everyone needs a mom
Rio Your unbelievable do you know that!!!!  She needed you while she is young, not when shes all grown up and when it suits you!!!  Anyway she has Maizie she does not need you!!
Raven:  What does Maizie have to do with it?
Rio:  She is like a mom to her and she calls her mom, they spend a lot of time together.
Raven: Oh I bet they do!!!  You and Maizie are together arent you!!
Rio: Not exactly
Raven: LIAR!!!



Raven:  Have you been sleeping with my sister?
Rio: I don't really think that is any of your business
Raven: I know you - that means yes, you would have denied it if it was not true!!
Rio: I don't want to talk about it and its none of your business!!
Raven: I KNEW IT!!!!!
Rio: Well you only have yourself to blame!!





BING she went offline


-------------------
Chapter 15
--------------------




1 comment: