Tuesday 10 May 2011

Chapter 10 - Gen 9 - Rio

Like we did not already have enough problems!!!!
It is just a good job I saw everything and knew my Dad well enough to know none of this was his fault!!  I am not really sure either of them knew I was there to start with.  I was on my way out to talk to Raven about the exact same thing my Dad was talking to her about.

























"Raven can we have a chat please"
"If we must - what about?"
"Its about Sara, now don't kick off just hear me out first"
"Ok what is it"
"Today you were left alone with her, did you hear her crying?"
"Yes but I've already told you all - I won't have anything to do with it!!"
"Yes well, we are going to make sure there is always someone here with her in future but today happened by accident we thought Rhia was home we did not realise she had been called off to an emergency - but the point is you just left the baby unattended which can not happen again"
"I really don't know what you expect me to do?"
"If this does happen again, we will try to avoid it, but just incase it does, can you at least do one thing, phone a babysitter to come and look after her."
"I suppose I could do that!!"
"Good - thank you!!"

It was then out of the blue - it happened - Raven started flirting with my Dad.

























"What the hell do you think you are playing at!!!" Dad shouted at her
Raven just laughed
"So you think its funny do you - WELL I DONT!!"


 "Why would you even try to flirt with me when you know I don't even like you - your mad!!"
Raven just carried on laughing this just drove Dad madder
"You should not have smilied at me like you did"
"Smiled at you like what? - nothing!! - How dare you!!!!"

 They started screaming at each other and I had never seen my Dads face look so evil before and thought it was time to jump in and stop them before they tore each other to pieces

 "STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!!"
"Rio get her out of my sight before I kill her - how the hell you can even like that women is beyond me!!!!"
 "Don't worry Dad I saw everything, I saw what SHE did."


 "What the hell do you think you are playing at??"
"Go on take his side"
"Raven I am beginning to wander what the hell I have done - marrying you was the biggest mistake I ever made, I just saw you - he was not flirting with you - you started it - thats my Dad for god sake!!"

 Thats when I exploded I insulted her and told her I was coming very close to the end of my tether because she had turned back into that monster again that she promised she would change.  She never said a word and when I was done screaming and shouting at her we both stormed off in different directions.



 "Just promise me you won't grow up to be like your mother!!"


What a mess - I now knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life just even being with Raven was all wrong - I picked the wrong sister I swear I did - what made me pick Raven over Maizie anyway - me and Maizie have always been better friends that should have told me something!!!  
Maizie promised to be my best friend forever once, and I could really do with talking to my best friend right now - the trouble is she was not talking to me!!!

"Please don't hang up"
"What do you want Rio I am busy"
"To chat with my best friend - remember you promised!!"
"That was before you broke my heart Rio"
"I'm sorry I did not mean too I didn't realise"


"So what's up my sister giving you a hard time"
"You could say that!!"
"I am not surprised, I am just amazed you even managed to talk her into having a baby in the first place"
"I didn't it was an accident"
"Oh that would explain it then"
"Hang on your knew she had a problem - why didn't you tell me about it - I had to find out the hard way - thanks mate!!!!"
"Serves you right I would say!!  Has Brad never mentioned it to Rhia"
"No none of us had a clue until she started kicking off when she found out she was pregnant, now she won't even be in the same room as the baby"


"How is my little neice anyway"
"She is great - you should come round and see her, there is nothing stopping you, you know!!"
"I know but I would rather not see you if you don't mind"
"Charming!!!!!  Well come round when I am at work then if that is how you feel"
"Yeah I might do one of these days, Rhia is always asking me to come round"
"I have heard you and Rhia are now the best of mates!!"



"I still want us to be friends, even if it is just chatting on the phone, I have missed you!!"
"I don't know I will think about it Rio"
"I am sorry you know I really did not mean to hurt you!!"
"Forget it its done now, look Rio I really need to go"
"Ok - I'll speak to you soon ok"
"Yeah, bye Rio"


"Who was you talking to?"
"Maizie"
"What are you talking to her for?"
"Because I wanted to, not a crime is it? After all I was just talking, its not like I was flirting with her was it!!"
"Ok - Ok!!"



"I am sorry!!"
"For what?"
"For flirting with your Dad"
"Why did you do it?"
"I really don't know"
"Well that's no help is it!!"



"You can not keep doing this?"
"What?"
"Going from a monster to you then back to a monster, I don't think I can do this any more!!"
"I am sorry its that ... baby, I can not cope with it being in the house, but I am trying!!
"Not very hard from where I am standing!!"
"You don't understand!!"
"I think I do you are putting on an act - the nice Raven is an act, the monster is the real you.  You push me and push me till I am about to snap then you bring out the act till I am relaxed then you slip back into the real you again!!"

"It is not like that I would not be like this if that monster was not in the house!!"
"That monster is our daughter and I don't like you talking about her the way you do!!"
"I really don't know what I can do - I don't mean to be so nasty!!"

Then she started kissing me and turned my head, it had been so long I was not thinking

"Lets go upstairs"

She led the way and I followed

Everything was going fine until.......

"No - dont you touch me!!"  she said suddenly pulling away from me
"What??  This was your idea remember!!"

"Dont touch me I don't trust you - you are going to do it again and I won't let you!!"
"There is no way I would put myself through having another child with you - your insane!!!!"

This is insane!!

 I needed to shut my brain off for a while


I don't know how much more of this I can take!!!

----------------
Chapter 11
---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment