Sunday 8 May 2011

Chapter 3 - Gen 9 - Rio

My little patch of garden is not doing too well because I keep forgetting to look after it!!

"Hey Rio, where is Mom and Dad?" Rhia asked
"Still in bed I think, but they are awake cause I heard them talking"
"I reckon I might be able to get us ungrounded for today"
"How?"
"Well its my birthday today isnt it - I bet if I grovel a little he might let us out"
"I wouldn't hold your breath!!"
"I am going to go and ask!!"

I watched Rhia run back into the house thinking you'll be lucky!!!!
























----------------------------------
Really excited I ran up the stairs, it was my birthday today and I am sure Dad wouldn't be mean enough to keep me in and grounded on my birthday.
I ran into my parents bedroom
"Mom , Dad  - OH!!!"
I froze 
I could see the bedclothes jumping about and I could hear the giggling and the noices
My parents were doing it!!!!
"O - M - G!!!"
I wanted to run away but I was frozen to the spot





 "Shhh Paige I  heard something"
"What?"
My moms head popped out from under the covers
"OMG Paige Rhia is in here!!"
They both dived out of bed quicker than I have ever seen anyone move before


"Rhia what the hell do you think your playing at - GET OUT!!!"
"GO ON GET OUT - SCOOT!!!"
Woooo my Dad was pretty mad!!!



Boy was I in trouble now!!!!


---------------------------------
"OMG Paige you don't think she was in here the whole time do you?"
"Well I hope not!!"
"How embarrassing!!"
"How many times have they been told not to just walk into our room without knocking!!"

 "I don't know how I am going to face her!!"
"Don't worry, I'll go and have a word with her"
"You don't think it will have upset her do you?"
"I don't know but, I won't be too hard on her!!"


----------------------------------------

Rhia walked across the kitchen grabbed a plate of pancakes out of the fridge and sat down by me
"Well?" I take it the answer was no!!"
"I didn't ask" she said giggling
"You chickened out and what's so funny?"
"Guess what I have just seen??!!"  she giggled again
"What?"
"Mom and Dad AT IT!!"
"At what?
"You know doing naughty things in bed together, 
they were giggling and making noices and ...."
"EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW enough already I don't want the details!!!!"
"I am so dead when they come down"
"Why?"
"Cause Dad yelled at me to get out the room he was pretty mad"




Didn't  you knock before you went in?"
"No" she could not stop giggling
"That's you grounded for life then!!"
Still giggling she forked more pancake into her mouth
"You better pack that giggling in before they come down!!"
"I can't help it!!"
"They are going to be embarrassed you aren't going to do yourself any favours if you start giggling about it in front of them!!"

Dad came down alone and straight away summoned Rhia to the living room for a chat.
This I had to hear!!!

"What have you been told about coming into our room?"
"To knock first"
"So why didn't you?"
"Because I forgot - sorry!!"
"Your Mom is worried that you might be a little upset by what you saw"
"No I am not upset"
"So nothing is bothering you about what you saw when you came into our room"



"Oh Don't worry Dad I know exactly what you and Mom was doing, I do know how babies are made you know, and I think its dirty and disgusting at your age - you are too old to be doing those sort of things especially during the daytime, but if you have to do it in future you should wait till we are asleep then we can't walk in and catch you at it!!"

I nearly died and found it very hard to stop myself from laughing out load - My Dads face was a picture his mouth dropped open and  looked at Rhia in horror while Rhia had this look of disgust on her face.  I have never seen or heard anything so funny in my life and for once in his life I swear my Dad was speechless!!

I think it took a few minutes for him to pull himself together
"Right young lady, I was actually going to have a quiet chat with you and forget all about it, but you have just talked yourself into trouble as usual with that attitude of yours!!"

 "Now get to your room till I have decided what to do with you"
"But Dad its my birthday today"
"I don't care, go on get out of my sight!!"
"Pleeeeeease Dad!!"
"NO, get to your room NOW!!!!"


 My Mom was not only embarrassed but mortified at what Rhia had said.


They could not understand how she knew all this stuff at her age and of course straight away they thought it was me!!!
"Rio have you been teaching your sister things?"
"No Mom, I have not told her anything!!"
"She is too young to be knowing these things"
"Well maybe you should ask her because I definitely have not told her anything!!"


Mom and Dad had to go to work because they had a game to play in but got back in time to help Rhia celebrate her birthday.

 We would both be teenagers together but only for a short time 
because my young adult birthday was fast approaching.


Mom and Rhia had some talking to do!!
Happy Birthday Rhia.


 It did not really surprise me when Brad officially became Rhia's boyfriend




I was taking out the trash and was surprised by a visit from Raven
 "Rio"
"Oh hiya Raven"
"You have upset my sister I hope you know!!!!!"
"I know and I just hope you haven't come here to have a go at me because I really am not in the mood for it!!"
"No I came to talk about what you told her"


"What I told her?"
"Yeah about me being your girlfriend"
"Oh that"
"Well is it true?"
"Yes I was going to ask you if you would be my girlfriend"
"So why havent you ask me?"
"I just haven't had chance with me being grounded"
"So I am your girlfriend now then?"
"Yes if you want to be"


"Maizie is going to fall out with me you know, because she hoped you was going to ask her to be your girlfriend not me"
"I know I am sorry - I should go and smooth things over with her but I am grounded!"
"So who is this one then?"  Dad said appearing from nowhere
"This is Raven and before you say anything Dad, she is my girlfriend"
Oh - ok"
"Its ok if Raven stays over isnt it Dad?"
"Yes as long as its in the spare room!!"
He makes me laugh sometimes.
"Her hair is the same as Brads"  Dad said suddenly
"That's because she is Brad's sister"
"Oh I see!!"


I was actually surprised that Dad left me alone for the rest of the night.


The next morning I went into the spare room to make sure  Raven got up for school.
I did not notice my Dad walk in.


Rhia came bounding into the room
"Hey Raven ......... Oh, hi Dad"
"Whats wrong Dad?"
"Nothing - its nothing" he said and walked out the room
"What's upset him?" Rhia asked
"I don't have a clue unless it was me kissing Raven"
"Huh - probably!!!"



I was sat reading a book in the hallway when Mom and Dad got back from work.
They obviously did not see me there because straight away they started kissing each other, then they started talking.



"Turn round and I'll masage your shoulders -you're really tense whats up?"
"I don't know its that girl of Rio's" Dad said
"What about her?" Mom asked
"I don't know there is just something I can not quite put my finger on"
"She seems ok to me but I don't like her as much as her sister"
"No its not that - its like she's hiding something, have you tried to pick her mind?"
"No - I couldn't be bothered with all that"
"Well I don't really make a habit of picking human minds but, I don't know there is something about her that makes me feel uneasy,  part of her thoughts are blocked and its very dark in there - I am getting a really bad feeling coming from her!!"
"You have got yourself so worked up about Rio being like Perry, relax, you never know it might not last long between them."
"Yeah hopefully it won't last long between them because Razz I really don't like her!!
I could not hold my tongue any longer.


"So what is Perry like??"
My parents both swung round in shock when they heard my voice.
"Rio I ........." my Mom stammered and my Dad was silent.
"SO? What is wrong with Raven?"
"I am sorry son, I just don't like her, inside she is dark, she makes me feel uncomfortable!!"
"Well I don't care what you think, she is my girlfriends and I do like her - I am sick of you being on my back all the time when you are no angel yourself Dad!!"  I was really angry and upset and I shouted rather than spoke.
"And what is that suppose to mean?"
"I think you know!!  Now leave me alone, I am trying to learn how to cook"


I sat back down and went back to reading the cookery book, not that I could concerntrate on what I was reading I was way too angry!!


"Rio I am sorry, maybe you should let me explain"
I ignored him
"Leave him Paige, wait till he calms down a little!!"


----------------
Chapter 4
----------------

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Rio is going to spill the beans about Paige's dirty little secret.

    ReplyDelete