Wednesday 25 May 2011

Chapter 7 - Gen 10 - Sara

We made it to the hospital just in time and returned home with a baby girl.
We called her Tia.  She is Artistic and Genius.  
I left Leo to look after the kids while I went off to bed I was exhausted.

Tyler went to inspect the new noisy baby and I don't think he was too impressed!!

"Noisy baby"


Life became busy potty training and looking after a baby and toddler.

But we still managed to find time for us and thats when the accident happened.

oops!!!
I have a nasty feeling I am pregnant again!!


"I have been sick a few times today"
"Maybe you should go to the doctors"
"I think I might be pregnant again"


"Already you can't be, its only been once since you had Tia"
"It only takes once, we weren't careful, and I keep being sick"
"You have never had sickness before with pregnancy"
"I know but most people get morning sickness I have just been lucky up to now"
"No, you'll find its just a stomach bug or something"
"We'll see but if I am this really has to be the last one"
"Yes I know, you need to get back to work, at the rate we are going I will have achieved your life time wish before you do!!"


Tyler has learnt all his skills


"I am definately pregnant again"
"Ok so maybe it wasn't a stomach bug!!"
"No its a baby"


"You look upset!!"
"No I am fine its just it wasn't planned, I am already eager to get back to work, this has just delayed it even more!!"
"It's probably better we have the kids all together they can all grow up with each other and after this one you can concerntrate on your career!!"
"I suppose your right!!"


"So how is your lifetime wish going??
""I am only half way with both my Athletics and Martial Arts Skills"
"Your doing better with my lifetime wish!!"
"Yeah I know with the kids and work, I just don't seem to find the time"


"I think we are both going to have to put our life time wishes on hold until these three have grown up a little!!"
"Yeah well its not like we don't have plenty of time because we do!!"
"Yeah I know - I am glad I became a vampire!!"


My Grandmother Razz was having a party, I was invited but couldn't make it because I was fit to burst and the baby was due any time now and I did not want to risk leaving home just in case.

Leo was at work when all hell broke loose.  Tyler and Tia were aging up and having their birthdays and so as not to feel left out baby number three decided to put in an appearance too!!


First Tia became a Toddler - she turned out to have my hair colouring and
her Great Grandmothers eye colouring


Tyler aged up to a child and gained the Neat trait

Leo walked in from work just in time to see baby number three arrive

Another boy who we called Trent.  
He was automatically Virtuoso and Athletic



We sat and watched Tyler and Tia playing together

"I think Tia is going to look just like you"
"She might but she is more like my Grandmother Razz with that eye colour, hers are blue mine are more green"
"I wander what colour hair Trent is going to have?"

"I don't care as long as it is not red like his brothers!!"

---------------------
----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment