Tuesday 24 May 2011

Chapter 6 - Gen 10 - Sara

I missed Tylers birthday, I had gone out buying skill books and had been away longer than I planned to be.  I rushed into the nursery to take a look at him.

I took one look at my son and let out an almighty scream.
Which made Tyler start crying - I had scared him half to death.


"Whatever is the matter Sara??" Leo came rushing in
He scooped up Tyler and tried to confort him.
"Sssshhhhhh Mommie didn't mean to scare you!!"


"Whatever did you do that for Sara you scared him half to death!!"
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to its just his hair"
"Whats the matter with his hair?"
"He has got Raven's hair"
"Oh!!"


"I did wander, but I know your Uncle Brad has this hair colour"
"Yeah but so does Raven"
"He has your Dads eyes have you noticed"
"Yeah I think that is quite funny - but why her hair!!??"


"It doesn't matter!!"
"She is determined to haunt me!!"
"Only if you let it!!"


"I know I am sorry it was just the shock!!"
"You won't even notice the colour of his hair after a while"
"I hope not - I don't need to be reminded of her every day!!"


I felt awful for scaring Tyler - but after a cuddle and some tickling he was fine again!!



I went over to see my Dad



Someone else was knocking on the door when I got there
"HeyDad"
"Go inside Sara -  Shantel what the hell are you doing here?!!"
"Rio you are getting as rude as your Dad"
"There is a reason when it comes to you Shantel isn't there!!"
"I've come to see Maizie actually"


It was while I was at my Dads I started to feel ill


"Dad I think I am going to have to go home I am gonna throw up"
"Are you pregnant again?"
"I think so!!"

"Leo is Sara ok she looked a little upset"
"Its Tylers hair  colour - it has upset her!!"
"I am not surprised - its Ravens hair colour"
"He has your eyes have you noticed"
"Yeah thats funny isn't it when all of my own kids have their mothers eyes"
"She is scared that if he has inherited her hair colour he might have inherrited her personality"
"Its not likely, she should not worry!!"
"That's what I have been trying to tell her"



Leo made a start on teaching Tyler to talk.



He was really happy when I told him I as pregnant again


We both had a go at the potty training



I made a start on teaching Tyler how to walk but Leo had to finish it off,
being heavily pregnant it was more difficult for me to do.



His favourite place was playing in his toybox


Tyler also like to watch tv or watch us playing video games and chatter his head off.


Unfortuately I upset Tyler again screaming, this time because I was in pain

The baby is coming!!

-------------------------
-------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Tyler's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about Leo joining your wishacy!! I just got all caught up. Tyler is a cutie, although I don't like Raven I do like that hair color lol! Can't waitto see the new baby.

    ReplyDelete