Sunday 15 May 2011

Chapter 12 - Gen 9 - Rio

"So what is going on with you two??
"I presume you mean me and Maizie - nothing is going on!!"
"You could have fooled me, so what was that hug all about?"
"That is the way me and Maizie have always hugged each other it means nothing"
"To you maybe be it means something to her!!"
























"You know how she feels about you don't you"
"I am not in the mood for an argument Raven"
"You do know don't you!!" she snapped
"Yes and what difference does it make I am married to you aren't I!!"























"Come here and shut up!!"

"Calm down - I was kissing you that's all"
"I don't trust you!!"
"I am getting sick of this, do you know how long it has been?"

 "Well I don't think I can put up with this any more, I think its time we called it a day!!""
"What do you mean?"
"I think its time we broke up and you moved out!!"
"No Rio!!"

 "I am sorry Raven, there is no point to our marriage any more, I think its over between us don't you"
"No I don't"
"Well I do - I can not carry on living like this!!"



"I want you to move out"
"No Rio please don't do this!!"
"I am sorry Raven its over"
"Your doing this because of Maizie aren't you!!"
"No - this is because of YOU, you know things  haven't been right here since the day you found out you was pregnant, I should never have married you!!



I got Dad to look after Sara while I went down into the basement to let off steam.

I walked into the bedroom and found Raven holding Sara at arms length and she was just glaring at her
"PUT HER DOWN NOW!!"
"Why should I - it all because of this monster"
"Please put her down, your scaring her!!"
"Its all your fault - HORRIBLE CHILD!!!"
"Raven PLEASE!!"

"I am begging you just put her down and we can talk!!"
I was releaved when she dumped Sara back into her crib even though I did not like how she had done it.

"Now get away from her - DON'T YOU EVER GO NEAR HER AGAIN!!"
"I wouldn't have hurt her really you know!!"
"I don't trust you round her and what are you still doing here I told you to go earlier"
"I love you Rio I'll try harder"
"No its too late and I have heard it all before, you promise but it never happens"

"Its finished Raven I don't want it any more"
"Our marriage its over!!"

"Finished - done - over"

"Now go!!"

She slapped me


"Well I hope slapping me made you feel better!!"
"NOW GET OUT!!!!"

"Hey, whats all the yelling about??"
Rhia came rushing into the room
"Raven is just leaving"
"You what?"
"She's moving out - its over between us!!"

"Bad Lady!!"
"Don't worry the bad lady has gone now!!"


"Dad I don't want to hear any I told you so's, I don't want one of your lectures and I really don't want to talk about it either!!"
"I wasn't going to say anything, but I am here if and when you want to talk about it"
"Thanks Dad"
"Just promise me one thing!"
"What's that?"
"You won't go rushing into anything with Maizie"
"I didn't intend to - you know I can guess what you lot are thinking and this breakup does not have anything to do with Maizie you know - it has been a long time coming!!"


While my life was falling apart - Rhia and Brad got engaged and Brad moved in for a short time until they found themselves somewhere to live.  I liked Brad but it was hard for me to have him around the place, having the same hair as Ra\ven reminded me abou her all the time.



The other downfall of having Brad in the house was Maizie and sometimes Marvin.
Maizie and Rhia were joined at the hip I think they were best friends and hardly seemed to be apart these days.  Now Brad lived here and Rhia was not spending any time at his parents house where Maizie lived, so Maizie had two excuses for coming round to see her brother and Rhia.  All the time now I was bumping into Maizie around the house.



 All humans seem to do is eat!!  Dad was loving all the cooking he was doing!!




"How is Raven doing?"
"Not good, she is driving us all insane, Mom has told her she has to find her own place to live - its no wander Rio had had enough - how is he anyway?, I think he is doing his best to avoid me!!"
"He is very quiet, hardly speaking to anyone Maizie, its not just you!!"


Marvin hated me because I had sent Raven back to live with her parents, and being a child she apparantly was giving Marvin and his younger brother hell and upsetting everyone!!


Even though I tried to avoid bumping into Maizie, sometimes it couldn't be helped.
"Rio what happened to us being best friends?"
"We still are aren't we"
"I don't know you tell me your the one doing your best to avoid me!!"
"I'm sorry its nothing personal, I just prefer my own company at the moment"


"Wallowing in self pity more like!!"
"I am not!!"
"I think I should try to cheer you up"
That is when she started flirting with me



"Please don't do this Maizie I don't need this right now!!!"
"Sorry I thought ....."
"Thought what, that I broke up with Raven because of you - well I didn't and I don't want to go rushing into making another big mistake, so please just back off!!"
"Fine if that's the way you want it!!"
"Yes it is!!"


I knew I had upset her - but I needed to keep her at arms length.


------------------------
Chapter 13
-------------------------

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if Maize is a human and if she is would you mind terrible to upload her. I'd like to have her.

    ReplyDelete