Thursday 26 May 2011

Chapter 9 - Gen 10 - Sara

Tyler and Tia have both had their birthdays.
Tyler is now a teenager and he gained the Hopless Romantic trait
Tia is now a child and gained the Vehicle Ethusiast trait??!!!

"Do my homework for me Tyler" Tia said
"Do it yourself!!"
"Ill tell Dad if you don't"
"Tell him - you can't prove it!!"


"I saw you go into that metal machine in the basement"
"You can't prove it though can you snitch!!"
"Don't worry I am going to tell him!"
"Go on then see how far you get without proof!!"


 "Tyler Tia says you have been in the time machine -  this had better not be true!!"
"Its not, she is lying, she tried to blackmail me to do her homework!!"

The joys of being a parent, was I glad that Leo was sorting this one out, because we did not know which one of them was lying they were both adamant - so he grounded both of them and told them to go and do something constructive with their time else they would be in more trouble.


Tia went and started playing chess and improving her logic skill


While Tyler went and started painting another picture.


Leo I swear was playing century guard by occupying himself in the room where the time machine was.  He was dead set when he said that none of us were going to step foot into it.


We did not need a baby sitter now that Tyler was a teenager, while we was at work Tyler had the job of looking after Trent till we got back.  Tyler did not seem to mind and often helped out with Trent even when we were at home.  He was very good with his little brother.


 Leo has mastered the Martical Arts skill, which is half of what he needs to achieve his lifetime wish of physical perfection.  While he loves his quick learning ability since he has become a vampire he is not impressed that the kids learn things super quick a lot quicker than he does.  I have tried to explain to him that born vampires are a little different to turned vampires but it still does not impress him.
























I signed into online chat
Then up popped a box - the last person I expected to speak to me

RavenHello Sara
SaraWhat do you want?.
RavenTo talk
Sara I don't have anything to say to you
Raven : Isn't it about time we put things right between us!!
Sara : You are joking - you can never make up for what you have done.


I did carry on talking to her for a while, but this chat on line did not help any because I hated her before and now I hate her even more, so she wasted her time and just made things worse for herself.  Her excuses were pathetic and I just am not interested.


Trent was doing well with his skills, he can now walk and talk, he just has his potty training to master


 and is is definitely Daddies favourite - I could hardly get close to Trent
because Leo was always hogging his attention!!


Leo had a phone call from the science fascility.  They want to give the opportunity to learn the ultimate invention but he needs to help them by collecting the "ingredience" for the invention first.  Pretty intrigued as to what the Ultimate Invention might be he thought it was worth giving it a shot.

"I am just popping to the consignment store"
"What for?"
"You know that ultimate invention thing, they need palladium so I have got to go and find some, I thought I would try the consignment store first, if not I am going to have to go rock hunting, I will try not to be too long"



---------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I arrived at the consignment store I was surprised to see Maize behind the counter


"What are you doing working here??"
"I wanted a change of scenery"


"Rio is working all the time and now the kids are growing up I am getting bored stuck at home alone"
"I thought you was trying your hand at writing"
"No, I tried but didn't enjoy it"
"I have come to see if you have any palladium"
"Actually you are in luck we have one piece"
























The last thing I expected was for Maizie to start flirting with me
"Eeeerr Maizie what are you doing?"
"I am sorry I....."
"Don't do that again, do you know what this would do to Sara if she found out!!"
"I am sorry!!  You won't tell Rio or Sara will you!!!"
"Not as long as you don't do it again!!"


Conversation is interrupted thankfully by the usual autograph hunters and photo takers


I rode to the science facility on the band bus.
I was pretty  shocked by what had just happened - my mother in law flirting with me!!


I delivered the Palladium to the science fascility which they thanked me for then asked me to bring them 10 life fruit - life fruit - where on earth was I going to find that from?????


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trent has his birthday and ages up to a toddler


No more nappies and bottles and sleepless nights.




All of my children are growing up fast.

-----------------
Chapter 10
----------------

1 comment:

  1. I think they should make so you can't autonomously flirt with your inlaws lol *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete