Tuesday 5 April 2011

Trouble in Paradice - Part 2


When something is playing on your mind, the best thing to do is distract yourself, and I needed to distract my thoughts away from Kandice.  There was only one way I knew that I could do that - and I found that distraction at home sitting in our hot tub like she was there just waiting for me, even though I knew she wasn't, she was here visiting her sister Violet.  It was too close to home, that was my first mistake!!

Shantel is not much like her sister Violet in looks or personality.  I remembered her from school, and  remembered how she had been smitten with Noah and took his death pretty badly.  I also remembered what a shy and timid thing she used to be and thought getting what I wanted from her was going to be challenging.  A challenge was exactly what I needed at the moment!!
























Even though she was still shy and timid, it really took me no time at all to crack her defences, once she started to feel relaxed around me I found it pretty easy to work my way closer to her and to put my arm around her without her even flinching.  I was actually a little disappointed she was a lot easier than I thought she would be!!  But for once I actually enjoyed just relaxing and talking.



before the night was over, I sneaked a kiss, I thought to myself if she was anything like her sister I knew what should be coming next so I kept my eyes closed and  I waited for a slap, but it never came.  So I kissed her some more.  We ended up making out in the hot tub for quite a while, but that was as far as I was pushing it for now.  It was getting late and I was getting tired, and shockingly - me - yes I went to bed alone!!!!

When I lay my head on my pillow, I was grateful for once that I was a vampire and as we don't dream, I knew Kandice would not be creeping through my head disturbing my sleep.

The very next day Shantel turned up on the doorstep, Natasha had invited her round but it was me she spent most of the day with and even though we spent a lot of time making out I can not believe that I let her go for a second time without dragging her into my bed!!




The next day was very different - my phone started ringing it was Kandice and it was only then that I realise I had made a big mistake!! 

"You home" Kandice asked
"Yes why?"
"Good!! Im coming round I've got a few spare hours before work"
"Errr Kandice that might not be such a good idea"
"Too late I am outside - open the door"

"So come on - what gives - you don't want to see me today - that has got to be a first!!!"
"Its not that its .... I have sort of done something stupid and you being here is just going to cause even more trouble for me!!"
"Doesn't it anyway, so what have you done"
"I have sort of been messing about with Violets sister and if Vi or Natasha see me with you - its only going to get worse for me!!"  I was watching her face to see how she reacted - nothing
"You are a silly boy, aren't you!!! she started to laugh
"Don't I know it!!"  
A lot sillier than you even realise!!!


"You seem a little distracted today has that green headed thing turned your head - what's her name??"
"Don't be silly - its Shantel and I've only been kissing her!!"
"mmmmmmmm well something is not right with you Nial!!"

No I know something is not right with me -
and I now know exactly what was wrong with me!!!!



"I didn't tell you did I - I  bumped into Chase while I was out with Lex the other day,  you should have seen the look on Chases face when ........"
Just hearing his name again finally unhinged me and I exploded into a fit of rage
"STOP - will you stop talking about HIM - I am sick of hearing his name!!"
"Wow - where did that come from??" she looked so shocked
"Chase - Chase - Chase - since he had been back he is all you ever want to talk about!!"
"If I didn't know you better I would say that sounds like a little jealousy there!!"
I turned away from her so she could not see my face


"Nial look at me"  she tried to lift my head
"Stop it Kandice" I tried to knock her hand away
"LOOK AT ME!!!!!"
So I looked up and she stared into my eyes
"I know that look!!"
"What look?"
"That look you have in your eyes, I have seen it before, Chase and Lex ...."


"THATS IT - Go Kandice  - Get out!!"
"Calm Down!!  Calm Down!!"
"No I won't calm down this is not going to work anymore you and me - I can't do it any more - I need you to go Kandice"
"I don't understand when did this happen Nial -  when exactly did you start falling in love with me??"
"I don't know and I don't like it - this needs to stop I can not see you any more!!"
"Why not?"
"I'm not stupid, well I am, I fell in love with you, but I know as well as you do we have no future, this was only ever meant to be fun - you won't love me and you will only ever hurt me - I WILL NOT reduce myself to what Lex has let himself be reduce to!!


"Slow down Nial, there is no need for you got be so hasty, we can talk about it!!"
"No we can't Kandice, you know we can't  - talking is not going to solve this, the only way to solve this is if I never see you again - I can not be around you any more Kandice it hurts too much!!"
"Just give yourself time"
"I don't need time - its over Kandice"
"It does not have to be!!"


"It does Kandice, you know it does - I am sorry!!! -
I need you to go now and please, never come back!!!!

-----------------
Part 3
---------------

3 comments:

  1. Kandice really seems to not want to let him walk away...hmm...maybe she is falling for him too. That would be funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Kandice just doesn't stop does she! Loving the side story!! Yay, for Kandice drama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.... so interesting, breaking up with someone because you are in love with them! Heehee. Nial is so backwards...

    ReplyDelete