Saturday 2 April 2011

Trouble Brewing!!

by Natasha

I knew something was brewing when the doorbell rang and when I opened the door to see Kane Swan stood on the doorstep.  Now Kane is Kandice's brother, and its not like we really knew him very well, so there could only be one reason for him coming here and that would be something to do with Kandice and Nial.
"Its Natasha isn't it, is Nial about?"  Kane said
"No, sorry Kane he is out, can I help you"  
I lied he was upstairs asleep but I really was not in the mood for any trouble if this is why he was here.
"Actually, you might be able to help me but it is Nial I really need to talk to"
"Well, I'll help you if I can - what is it?"
"Are the rumours true about Kandice and Nial"
Oh boy did I know this was coming - now what do I do, do I admit it or deny it??
"What rumours?"  stalling the inevitable
"That they are ...... errrrr......."  Kane struggled to find the words
Oh damn it I am not protecting him
"Sleeping together - yes - and if you have come here to make him stop, you are wasting your time because we have been trying for months and he just won't listen - your sister and my brother unfortunately have the same genes!!"
"No, I am just a little concerned about him - I know exactly what my sister is and Nial is so young, he is going to get hurt and it worries me that with your parents gone, he has nobody to look out for him!!  Plus it troubles me that Chase is back in town, which is only going to make things worse for your brother"
"Chase - The Chase - Kandices Chase - is back in town?????"
"Yes I am afraid so!!"
"Well Kane, I am really grateful that you are kind enough to look out for my brother, but unfortunately he and Kandice are one and the same person, to be quite honest, they deserve each other and everything that happens is of their own making and there really is no getting through to Nial, he is just going to have to learn his lesson the hard way!!"



I was a little surprised but I suppose I should not have been so surprised to find out when I went to work the next day that we had a not so unfamiliar Rock Star amongst us - Chase Strong as he is now called  I could not concentrate on my work - the thought of Chase and Kandice - Nial and Kandice - Lex and Kandice - this was all going to end up horribly I could see it coming - Nial and Chase working together - it was only a matter of time!!!!

When I walk out of the theatre I could see a long faced Lex standing around outside, I don't know what made me go over to him, feeling sorry for him, curiosity, I don't know - but I did it anyway, but I knew there had to be a reason for Lex to be hanging around outside the theatre - Chase and Nial both being in there - I wander which one he is hanging around to catch??!!  I wandered over to greet him.
"Sorry do I know you??!!"
"My name is Natasha Swan - my Grandmother is Kayla, your ......."
"Oh yes - your one of Masons girls, I am sorry if I appear rude, I am just a little distracted"
"That's ok, I can imagine!!"  oops!!  me and my big mouth
"How can you - do you know something??"  he looked a little angry
"No, I am sorry, I should not have said that"
"Then why did you Natasha?"
"I am really sorry, I was just a little shocked at your brother Chase being here in town, and knowing the history between you, Chase and Kandice, I ........"
"Just presumed, she is at it again with my brother, well let me tell you young lady it is not MY brother I am out here waiting for IT IS YOURS"   He looked quite angry now, close up in my face, poking me with his finger.  This was making me angry, but he never gave me time to react!!
"You say Chase is back in town"
"Yes"
"Go on - SHOO - keep out of it, else you might get hurt too!!"
He glared at me and I am not ashamed to admit, he frightened me!!
I just walked away and left him to it - I suppose I should have stayed to help Nial but it was his own doing whatever was coming too him - I really did not want to watch!!!!


That was until Kandice walked past me.  As I spun round I saw Lex step back into the dark shadows where he could not be seen, I knew he was there but they did not have a clue!!!!    Nial walked out just to bump into Kandice who seemed to crumble into an upset mess
."Nial he knows I just came to warn you" she was blarting
"Who knows?"
"Lex he knows about us, somebody told him last night - he has gone mad - I thought he might have been here looking for you!!"
"I haven't seen him- look don't worry it will be fine!!"
As Nial was trying to comfort her I spotted Chase walking out of the theatre.
Kandice spotted him, I watched her mouth drop open and her gaze following his every footstep as he made his way towards the road, Chase not even looking in her direction.
"CHASE!!!!!! - What The ........."  
You could hear the shock in her voice and see the shock on her face.
"Kandice" Chase casually said without even glancing at her or stopping, he just casually walked past her like she meant absolutely nothing to him. 
I swear I saw her legs wobble but Nial still had his arms around her
"You did not know Chase was back?"
"No!! - Nial can you take me back to your place, I think I am going to be sick!!"
I watched Kandice and Nial jumping into a taxi and I also saw Lex slip off down the side of the theatre, for one mad moment I nearly followed him to make sure he was not going in the direction of hour house.  The last thing I wanted was for Neo to go through any more upset.  Then I came to my senses, because really what is the point, what ever is coming is coming and nothing I can do will stop it.  I think it is time me and Neo moved out and away from Nial before we get dragged into his mess!!  Lex Swan really scares me!!!


Jumping out of my taxi at home I was shocked and disgusted to see Kandice and Nial stood on our driveway making out like a pair of kids, not discretely - anyone could see them - weren't they in enough trouble already!!!  So much for her being sick too!!!
Oh Nial - why are you so stupid!!!!!!


"So come on then where is she?"  I asked him the next morning
"Who?" Nial asked looking puzzled
"Kandice, who do you think"
"Why?"
"Are you stupid or did you not even notice me last night outside the theatre!!??"
Sarcastically I said "eeeewwww  Nial take me home with you I feel sick" and started laughing
"You was there??"  he looked surprised
"Yes and I was not the only one - Lex was there too AND I saw you outside with your tongue down her throat - not very discrete are you - just get a full page spread out in the gazette, that should just about cover everyone who DID NOT see the pair of you last night!!"
"Hang on you said Lex was there?!"
"Yes I was talking to him just before she arrived - he saw everything you know, heard everything you two said to each other, if he was in any doubt before he knows for certain now - and Chase he saw Chase come out of the theatre, watched Kandice go weak at the knees when she saw Chase, watched the pair of you jump into a taxi then he walked off down the side of the theatre"
"Your lying!!"
"I was talking to him Nial"
"No, not that, Kandice did not go weak at the knees when she saw Chase"
"Oh she did!!!!
"She is over Chase"
"Let me guess - she told you so"
"Yes and I believe her!!"
"Right! so where is she now then?"
"She went home last night to straighten things out with Lex"
"More like she went running after Chase!!!"
"She wouldn't!!"
"Your fooling yourself - Lex looked like a defeated man when he walked away last night!!  Chase is back neither of have a chance - its over for the pair of you!!"





I stood up to walk away then added
"You know Nial, I hope you are in love with Kandice, because when she breaks your heart, and she will, it might teach you not to treat people like you have been - what goes around comes around - and your is definitely coming!!!!!!!"
------------------
------------------

2 comments:

  1. Oh the drama!! Haha..I think Neo and Natasha need to move lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nial is finally gonna get what's coming to him! And, I suppose, so is Kandice. Wow!

    ReplyDelete