Wednesday 13 April 2011

Chapter 3 - Gen 7 - Ocean

Leon was not too talkative at work, which I suppose was understandable and he shot off straight after our shift was over and I never got the chance to speak to him properly.
I did get a promotion to Traffic Cop and I found out that my new boss was Lacey Hess, Horraces widow and Leon's sister.  I did not know Lacey at all, I had built up quite a nice friendship with Horrace, and they say it pays to get in with your boss, so now I needed to start building a relationship with Lacey.
























I was feeling a little restless and I wanted to hangout with Leon and I wanted to befriend Lacey, so on the spur of the moment I decided to pay them a visit and kill too birds with one stone.  I just hope I was not pushing things a little, visiting them while Lacey was in mourning and Leon obviously upset about the loss of his brother in law!!



I really don't know what came over me - I had been at work with him all day and had not felt like this -  the moment I saw him I wanted to kiss him.  At first I hesitated and we just chatted, I think what happened at my house the other day, him  holding my hands,  had been a one of thing, I wanted him to do something like it again, but he didn't and I just knew I was going to have to make the first move - so I whispered in his ear and told him that I liked him romantically.

"Ocean, I like you too but don't you think I am a little too old for you!!" Leon said
"I don't care how old you are!!"
"Well you might in a few years when I am elderly and you are still a young adult!!"
"That does not put me off you you know!!"
"Well it should!!"
It was then I kissed him - just a peck on the lips

He pulled me into his arms and started to kiss me properly.  I was getting giddy and carried away and when I asked for more he suddenly stopped gave me a disgusted look and pushed me away - that was the first of many times that he pushed me away.  I was thinking great, my timing stinks, I bet he thinks I am a right hussy now!!!!

I stayed over - but only too sleep, I had wanted more but he just pushed me away again.  When he pushed me away he looked at me in disgust again , I thought maybe I might have ruined things with him, so I got into bed and rolled away from him and pretended to go to sleep.  He didn't move to another room like I thought he might, he just lay there for a while then got under the covers and I was quite releaved when I felt him wrap his arms around me and I fell asleep happily with him holding me.

In the middle of the night I was woken by screams - it was Lacey.  Not knowing the house I just followed the screams into her room,  just in time to witness something I really was not expecting!!  Lacey expired right infront of me and there was not a damn thing I could do!!!

 I couldn't imagine how he could be feeling watching his sister die like that!!  I tried to put my arms round him, just to comfort him, but he pushed me away and looked at me with that disgusted look of his, that I was beginning to get used to. 
"This really is not the time!!" he snapped at me
"I was only trying to comfort you, but If you would rather I left you to suffer alone, I'll go!!"
"No I am sorry Ocean - it's me  - I just don't trust women!!"
This had to be the maddest thing I had ever heard!!


 It went on for weeks - he was ok with the kissing, but any further and he was pushing me away!!


Occasionally he would flirt with me a little and occasionally he would kiss me first instead of me kissing him first , but it was a rare occasion and I usually got carried away and tried to take it one step further - just to hit his brick wall again!!



We now share a squad car and are both Patrol Officers.  After Lacey died Leon became my boss, and I am sure has has been sneaking me extra pay rises because my hourly rate has gone up dramatically!!


 But I was getting frustrated and fed up - was our sort of relationship ever going to go anywhere?  I needed to know!!!  He was happy to come round, he was happy to stay over, sleep in the same bed as me and hold me while I slept,  he was happy to spend hours kissing me, but that was it, when it came down to anything else he just pushed me away.

"Leon we need to talk about what is going on or should I say not going on with us!!"
"I don't know what you mean?" he said
"Do you even like me and I mean in a romantic way?"
"Of course I do!!"
"So why do you keep pushing me away??"
"Its not you - its me - I ......."
"Come on spit it out because I am getting fed up Leon, you are giving me mixed signals and I am confused!!"
"This is the point where you get up and leave like all the rest have"
"What, I am not going anywhere we are in my house remember"
"No silly - me - you will leave me because of what I do"
 "Don't you need to be with someone to leave them, are we together Leon because I don't remember you asking me to be your girlfriend - which is exactly what I am getting at - kissing is fine but anything else with you is a no - no!!"
"I do like you Ocean, I more than like you"
"So why?  Why keep pushing me away!!"
"Because  I can't help it, I get scared and I panic, I just can't do it - Its my mom - I just can't fix it"
"What on earth does Kandice have to do with it?"
"The way she is the things she does, the way she hurt my Dad and Lex and Cory and all the others - I have watched her all my life and it traumatised me and I can not get past that"
"Your scared of being treated the way she treats men  - you know your mother is one on her own - most women are not like her at all!!!
"I wouldn't know because I have never let a relationship go far enough for me to find out!!"


 We carried on the conversation in the hot tub.
"You said you had not let any of your relationships go very far - so how far exactly did you let them go?"
"Just kissing"
"So you have never been past kissing and have you actually had a proper girlfriend?"
"No and No!!"
"So you have never ........?" I could not find the right word to use
"No I never have"  I think he knew what I meant
"Well if it helps, I never have either and I won't any time soon unless you get over your problem!!"
"You will leave me way before that happens!!"
"I don't plan to - so we are going to have to find a way to get over it!!"
"You say that now but you will soon get fed up of me!!"
"So do I tell everyone I am your girlfriend or not, because you still haven't asked me yet!!"
"Haven't I?"
"You know you haven't - so go on ask me then!!"
"On your head - Ocean will you be my girlfriend?"
"See that was not so hard was it!!"
"I suppose - Well? you did not answer my question!!"
"Yes - like you didn't already know the answer anyway!!!"


 I left it a few days until the weekend, I wanted to do something but I did not know how he would react to it - badly I should imaging - but I definitely was not giving up on him or what I wanted!!!

"I want to ask you something but can you think about it before you push me away"
"It depends what it is"
It was then that I proposed to him
At first he looked really shocked - then his face changed and I was expecting him to go mad, refuse or just walk off - be he didn't.
"Ocean - why are you doing this?"  he asked
"Because I love you and I want to and I know you are never going to do it"
"But I am useless - I can't ....."
"Your not useless and we can find a way past it!!"
"I don't know I ...."
He keeps telling me he loves me and I love him and even though getting engaged was what I wanted I also thought it might help him, show him I was prepared to make a commitment to him instead of running away like all the others had - but he just stood there wobbling - I was prepared for him to bolt!!





 Eventually to my surprise he stuck out his hand for me to put the ring on his finger.
I was totally shocked - but probably not as shocked as he was by the look on his face
He had taken another step past his brick wall!!!!
 
 We tried again and again it failed.  It was going well to start with, then he had his usual panic, froze and flew off the bed like his underwear was on fire!!!  He wanted to - he just couldn't.  He went off for his usual sulk


I decided to paint to try to relax me, as upsetting as it was it was more worrying - obvious Leon has a problem mentally that maybe he needed professional help with!!  Maybe he should see a doctor - maybe I could talk to Mom or Dad - NO!  that would be WAY to embarrassing!!!!


 He came back to me when he had finished sulking
"I am sorry  Ocean"
"I have been thinking - maybe we should get you some help"
"Help?"
"Yeah a doctor or something"
"Oh I don't know if I could face telling anyone my problems - its embarrassing!!"
"Well you managed to tell me"
"That's different - anyway, can we try again?"
"YOU want to try again??"
"Yes!!"


Finally we did it - and not just once, I think the second time was just to make sure we had done it the first time, maybe we both thought we were dreaming!!!!!  Oh and sleeping with my boss got me an instant promotion to Lieutenant - I'm saying nothing!!!!!!


We did not see the point of hanging around we decided to get married straight away and Leon moved in to my house bringing $162,000 with him - I never realised he was rich!!


"You have chopped all your hair off!!"  I was surprised when I saw him
"Yes, this is more me!!"
"So has your problem been fixed or do I still have to treat you carefully??"
"I won't know that till we try again"


"So do you want to??"
"What?
"Try again"
I just smiled at him


"Come on then Mrs Swan - upstairs!!"

------------
-----------

I was pretty surprised when she started rolling romantic wishes about Leon virtually her second day at work.  I hoped she would have waited long enough for me to plan a load of none swan men into town that  I have got ready in hope for her :0  Leon kicked up quite a fuss to start with - I nearly gave up on him, there is only so many times your sim can do the walk of shame!! the first thing I did when I got my hands on him was put his hair back to how it was when I last played with him :)  When I first got control of him I found out what his problem was, over exposure to sunlight - his needs were in the red and I think the same thing must have happened to Lacey and I think if I had not got control of Leon when I did - he would have been expiring pretty soon too :0  The first time they kissed each other - i saw the thought bubble for "first kiss" over his head, and the first romance love heart bubble - which I am mega shocked at and am not sure I can believe he has never kissed anyone before but he had no lovehearts against anyone in his friends list - so I turned him into Mr Innocence!!!   lol - i keep meaning to go back to his teenage years to see if he had a girlfriend. But since he has got back to normal he is constantly rolling wishes for wahoo!!

3 comments:

  1. WoW!! I wonder if being a part of the same family will bring in future drama? With Kandice as their neighbor how could it not.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..Wow, interesting twist to the story. Glad they were able to work through Leon's issues. I love that she got a promotion after wahoo..hahaha! Too funny! You are really creative with your interpretations to the screenshots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so she went with her distant cousin after all. Well, he was hilarious, with his issues and all. I hope they will be happy together!

    ReplyDelete