Thursday 21 April 2011

Chapter 3 - Gen 8 - Paige

I was a little nervous stood in a strange town looking up at a house, I had only seen in a photograph.  I just hope the estate agent was true to his word and this house was similar to the one I had already been living in.  Looking at it from the outside I had my doubts - this house was definitely an odd looking shape!!  Inside though I was pleasantly surprised because I think I actually liked it better than the other house!!

























I won't give you the boring guided tour of the house but this I have to show you  The basement was amazing and definitely the best part of the house, with a swimming pool, hot tu. a mini gymn and a games room - I think the basement it where I am going to spend most of my time.



 It did not take me long to get settled in but I could not help but keep thinking about Shantel.  I felt guilty that she would soon be going to the laundrette in Riverview to meet me and I was never going to turn up.  I had to do it this way - I could never have risked going to meet her that last time -she keeps telling me that she loves me and  she would have thrown everything at me, mainly herself and once I had her in my arms I don't know how I would have reacted, I might have been able to push her away and then again I might not have been able to push her away which might have started something that in my mind I did not want.  An older married woman goes against the grain for me - Payne probably would have been right - my pricipals probably would have choked me if Shantel had got her hands on me before I left town!!!  I have to forget about her now and get on with my new life!!!


It was not long before my new agent phoned me and introduced himself and found me a job to do, a book signing at the book store.

"Hang on - isnt that going to be a waste of time, I am new to this town - nobody knows me"
"Oh no Mr Swan, you don't have to worry your family is very well known in this town, you moving here has caused a little excitement"  my agent answered back
"Oh Great!!!!  and here was me thinking I was going to be anonymous!!"
"Hardly likely sir, Your Grandfather was a very famous man, everyone was disappointed when he moved back to Riverview with his family, but it was nice when your Uncles returned to Twinbrook after his sad death, and now we have you, his grandson come to town, it has caused quite a buzz!!"
"mmmmmmm I have never met my Uncles"
"No doubt you will do soon enough - I could always give you thier addresses - I am their agent too you know and I am sure they wouldn't mind you being thier nephew"
"No - no - its find - I will bump into them soon enough no doubt!!"
"So I can rely on you - the bookstore on main street this afternoon?"
"Yes I'll be there!!"
It had not even crossed my mind that there might be other Swans living in this town, I knew Grandad Chase had lived here for a while, I knew he had 3 sons here but I thought they were in Riverview they came with him when Grandad Chase returned after his second wife died.  I just presumed they were still in Riverview and had just never seen them!!

It was quite a nice feeling to be stood outside the bookshop looking at these new faces, faces I did not know, not a single Swan in sight - well not yet at least, I had three uncles to bump into yet - don't forget!!


Instead of going straight home I decided I wanted to see what the night life was like in this town  so I Jumped into a taxi and told the driver to take me to the local dance club.  I ended up at the Pineapple Dance Club - apparently the only one in town.  Not a good start really because from the time I got in there it was just me and the paparazzi  - four of them I counted taking pictures and making notes.


 I had three days to kill before I was due into work.  They had given me time to settle in and to be honest I did not really need the time, I would rather be at work, getting to know my team mates and getting on with life, I felt like I was going to be in a state of limbo for the next 3 days.  Then I thought of the perfect way to fill the next three days, something I had wanted to do for a while but never found to time - I was going to France.




The lodging house I was staying in was a little disappointing, it was dirty and untidy and I had no privacy at all, the first night I was there I was woken up by paparazzi in my room taking photo's.  This made me laugh a little, but already I wanted to return home and I had only just got here!!!!  I thought I would give it a chance and see what happened today before I went hot tailing it back home!!


What a way to spend a trip to France, if I did not do something about this mess I am definately going home!!  I spent half the day cleaning the kitchen, the bathroom and making all the beds!!





Checking the information board outside, trying to find something to do I spotted an opportunity to do a little tomb raiding - now that might be interesting!!  So I called the number on the card and arranged to meet Gerrard Morrell at the General Store.  He told me he had lost something while playing with his son by the old forgotten burial  ground, it had fallen into a hole and into the tomb, he was too scared to go in himself and needed someone to do it for him.  So I bought a tent, and left the store and made my way the the tomb.


Being Brave, it was more exciting than scary I had always wanted to explore a tomb.



 My second night in France I spent in a tent in a tomb with just a skeleton for company, well at least there were no pap's down here taking picutres of me while I slept!!!


I quite enjoyed my time in the tomb and I found the baseball that Gerrard had lost


 I returned Gerrard's ball back to him - but he was more excited over getting my autograph than getting his ball back.


I visited the Nectary and tasted probably way too much nectar.
I also brought a nectar making machine to take home with me.


But wherever I went it was autograph after autograph.
  Sometimes it really sucks being a 5 star celebrity!!



 I was really really please to be going home later today!!!!

------------------
Chapter 4
-----------------
Paige killed me when he wished to go to  France - I took him there and the first wish he rolled was to return home!!!!  I only had that one wish locked at the time and had to leave him on freewill to see what he did and sat waiting for him to wish to do something.  I watched him clean the whole house before he wished to buy a tent (strange wish) then his phone rang with the opportunity - i thought i was going to have to take him home - lol.  This tomb i have already done twice before in this wishacy so i did not want to bore you and myself again with the same thing so i did not take many pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment