Monday 18 April 2011

Chapter 9 - Gen 7 - Ocean

Water melons worked last time - hopefully it will work this time too!!
One more girl would be nice!!
























Another baby on the way and more time off work.  Its just a good job I am married to my boss!!  This is definitely my last baby until after I have achieved my life time wish and become a DNA Profiler which is only one promotion away.


 Leon is happy as usual, he would also like another girl


Temper Temper!!!!
"I want Dad"



 Payne is a bright little boy, he has picked all his skills up a lot faster than Poppy.
Because everyone dotes on Poppy he gets a little overlooked sometimes, but he has worked out a way to get a lot more attention - scream!!



While Payne has mastered all his skills - poppy is still learning hers.  Leon is leaving more of the skill building to me, now that he is an International Spy he is constantly busy at work and is always being called in outside of working hours, which can be quite annoying sometimes!!


Perry is a worry to Leon, Perry has a constant stream of different girls coming home with him after school and he has let his grades drop from A to C.  We are constantly having to nag him to do his homework.  With the girls, Leon is stressing that he is going to turn out like his Grandmother Kandice, or my Uncle Nial!!


Paige on the other hand is a good boy, he is doing really well at school, always on the honour roll, does not seem interested in girls much, and is always keeping himself busy finding new things to learn.



Then of course there is his cleaning obsession.  We are always falling out because he hates that I am such a slob and he is totally the opposite.



"That bump is too big Mom is there more than one in there?"
"Don't be silly!!"
"I bet there is - Poppy's bump was not this big!!"


Much to our shock and surprise - Perry had been right!!
Only days later we walked out of the hospital each of us holding a baby.
We had had twin girls.
"My Mom had quite a few sets of twin girls - but I never expected we would!!" Leon said
"Nor me!!"
Three boys and three girls was just about perfect - for now - because I actually want 10 children in total, something I haven't discussed with Leon yet.


Both girls had two automatic traits.
Petal is Good and Virtuoso
Penny is Genius and Virtuoso
and we need two more cribs!!!!!


 Paige and Perry both dived in to make a fuss of their new sisters.
The boys were actually a big help - four sets of hands on call to help out made the job of looking after two babies and two toddlers a hell of a lot easier!!


But it was not long before we had one less crib to worry about - Payne had his birthday.
I was really happy when he gained an automatic Genius trait.



Life became a haze of crying babies, dirty nappies feeds and sleepless nights.



Being exhausted and taking short naps became normal.  I was on maternity leave and finding it hard but Leon was working hard so he was finding it even harder.



 Watching your oldest child turn into a young adults makes you suddenly feel old - even though I know I am far from being old!!  Paigne has his birthday.  I was surprised that he gained the trait of Can Not Stand Art.


 Quite a hansom young man even if I do say so myself!!!

------------------------
Chapter 10
------------------------

Sorry for the more pictures than writing chapter - when you get a houseful of kids - thats all life tends to be  and nothing interesting is going on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment