Friday 15 April 2011

Chapter 7 - Gen 7 - Ocean

Leon had been pretty miserable since his parents died, sometimes it was hard to cheer him up.
"What's wrong Leon?"
"My parents dying has made me realise and I saw Kayla the other day, she is elderly now you know, it won't be long before its my turn!!"
"Your turn for what?"
"To become elderly!!"
"It comes to us all you know one day"
"I know but its alright for you, you have hundreds of years before you get to my age"
"Stop it,  I don't want to think about you getting old and dying and leaving me alone"

























"I did warn you I was too old for you!!"
"I know but it doesn't matter to me that your about to become elderly, I won't love you any less"
"Its not that that worries me"
"Well what then?"
"I want more children before I get too old to look after them"
"So all this is because you want more children"
"Yeah, before I get too old!!"
I suppose I could see his point, having young children when he is elderly might be harder for him and I had hundreds of lonely years to fill without him after he has gone, I suppose it would not hurt if my career waiting a little longer.
"Ok then"
"Ok then what?"
"We can start trying for another baby!!"
"Really?!"



Paige is doing very well at school, he is a really good boy.  He always does his homework, but he does irritate me with his fussing over the mess I leave behind me.

Even though he is not that Artistic, he has mastered his painting skill and has been painting some really nice pictures lately.

He is always in the nursery emptying the potty chair.



and he takes out the trash regularly without being asked!!

I have had a promotion Sketch Artist - I am actually only two promotions away from achieving my life time wish!!  I am wandering thought because the day after my promotion I got a pay rise an extra $450 an hour - surely that is not right or normal!!!  I thought maybe there had been a typo and that 0 shouldnt be there.  But after work I realise there had been no typo and I did get a rise of $450 an hour and I now bring home over $3,000 a day.  I think that must have been a perk of being happily married to my boss!!!!

We have this strange gnome in the house, it looks like a vampire and I swear it keeps moving around.  I do not have a clue where it has come from!!

Paige is supposed to be brave, but he did not look very brave when he was inspecting the vampire gnome, he kicked it over rather than touch it or pick it up, scared of what it might do to him!!

Perry with Dad's help of course, can now walk talk and use his potty chair on his own.

The morning sickness started

The day before I found out I was pregnant I had received another promotion to 3D Crime Scene Modeler I only actually had one more promotion to get to being the DNA Profiler I wanted to be!!!
Being pregnant - hopefully this might cheer Leon up a little!!!

He was really happy when I told him we had another baby on the way!!

"It comes to something doesn't it!!"
"What does?"
"I have to find out my Aunty has died from reading the news paper!!"
"Which Aunty?"
"Symphony"


The boys birthday was soon round again - it was quite nice them having thier birthdays on the same day.
Perry grew up with the No Sense of Humour trait

and Paige, who is now a teenager, grew up with the Hopeless Romatic trait

My tummy was growing pretty huge and the baby is due pretty soon!!  
We are both still hoping that this one will be a girl!!


With Paige being athletic and brave I thought that maybe he would follow me and Leon and want a career in Law Enforcement, be he decided virtually straight away that he wants to be a Superstar Athlete.

Paige and Leon as usual spend a lot of time together, and they have found another activity they can do together - martial art.  The have started sparing a lot with each other.

Perry is doing pretty well with his skill building, on his own but I helped him out a little by tutoring  him in photography and painting.

The pains started while I was in the basement playing the piano

We came home from the hospital with another little boy we called Payne.
Payne is Athletic and Friendly.



Me and Paigne had our first falling out over me being a slob.  It was inevitable really that it was going to happen - seeing as he is the one who picks up after me the most!!

Wanting to hangout in the hottub ended up to be more fun than I expected.

 and the consequenses .......


Payne was not very old and I had a suspicion  that I was pregnant again!!!


Lets just hope its a girl this time!!!!

-----------------
Chapter 8 
-----------------
:( I am purposely not picking the Family Oriented trait when I can pick traits - yet my sims are still baby mad!!!!  I would love one of my sims to just want one or two children.  Ocean has just rolled the wish for 10 children total and I feel like crying!!!!  Leon permanently wants a baby which did not bother me so much because I can ignore his wishes - now Ocean has jumped on the baby train!!! And wahoo - it needs to be banned - both of them roll a wish for it as soon as they have just done it!!!!!  It would be good if you got 1000 ltw points a time but you don't!!!! lol  - I hate with martial arts that you get ridiculous hair cuts and I have not found a way yet to change it like you can for everyday, formal etc clothes.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, it sad that you've lost some many Swans in a few days. And I think the wahoo a lot happens as they approach elder hood or when the spouse does. When my sims went to France all she wanted to do was wahoo Pepper and after they came home he rolls the want too. Sometimes she rolls wahoo in hot tub which is worth 1500 pts.
    Hopefully you get the girl this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it with them being baby crazy! They must REALLY like babies, if they don't have the family oriented trait and they still want houseful! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks that they are baby crazy....I think it happens more when the sims are true loves! I know that sounded corny....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It drives me nuts when they are babycrazy. Thankfully I was able to avoid anymore children due to Millie's wishes all being locked when she wished for a baby and then Liam wished for one but as he's not the heir he doesn't have to have wishes fulfilled muahahaha..lol..So alas Kye's a single child and well sort of spoiler alert Millie completed her LTW so it's Kye's turn so I made it with one kid! *jumps for joy* hopefully Kye won't want a million. lol Btw Perry is adorable!

    ReplyDelete