Friday 15 April 2011

Chapter 6 - Gen 7 - Ocean

"MOM!!!!"
I could hear Leon Screaming so I ran to see what was going on
























 I just stood in disbelief watching the Grim Reaper coming to collect Kandice.



When Kandice was gone, I started to feel very uncomfortable that the reaper seemed to be fascinated with Leon, he stood for ages just staring at him and my heart was in my mouth when he made his way over to talk to him.  I could never imagine having a conversation with that horrible creepy thing!!!  And he had the nerve to ask Leon for his autograph!!!!

 Leon became quiet and withdrawn because it was not over for him yet, the next few days became hell for him as one by one and phone call after phone call he was hearing about another one of his relatives dying.  The very next day his Grandad Samir and his Aunty Keeley and Uncle Cory passed away.  The Day after that we expected a better day but it was not to be his Uncle Kian and Uncle Kane passed away - but the final straw was Chase, Leons Dad passed away two days after his mother had!!!!!



Leon was a mess and all I could was watch him falling apart!!

 And if we weren't upset enough - our boys birthdays came around and because of what had happened over the past few days we had totally forgotten about them until Paige started to age up. 


Paigne now has the Neat trait.
 This I can see causing clashes with my slob trait!!

 Perry suprised us by having my Dads hair and eye colouring


It was strange to see Paige sleeping in a bed on the night of his birthday, I can not believe how quickly he has grown from a baby to a child!!

He is such a neat freak which irritates me a little.  He makes his bed without fail every time he gets out of it, he even comes into our room and makes our bed for us.

 Leon being very upset was not spending the normal amount of time he normally would with the boys and I even got to make a start on trying to teach Perry how to talk, which I actually quite enjoyed



Paigne quite surprised me - as a baby and toddler he was pretty clingy, especially with Leon but now he was a child, he was quite happy to keep himself amused and found lots of new things to do.

But as Leon started to pull himself back together he started to spend more time with the boys till they had his full attention back again.



 and Perry did not have any Potty Tantrums like Paigne did.




 Leon has achieved his Life Time Wish he is now an International Super Spy and I have reached level 7 and am a Crime Scene Technician.



Leon wants to spend a lot of time at the cemetery.  I think he needs to try and deal with his parents going so quickly and close together.  He has collected up a few gravestones and had them placed together, he thinks they should be together.






I wandered down to the cemetery because Leon had been gone half the night.  I found him sitting on a bench.
"You should come home it will be getting light in a few hours"
"sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh"
"What?" I said quietly
"Look" he pointed towards his Mom and Dads Grave
I could see Kandice and Chases ghosts
"What are they doing?"
"They keep pointing and laughing at each other!!"


At least they are still together!!!!
--------------
--------------
I have to say I have never been so upset over a sim dying before :/  When Faith went it hit me - but Kandice - really upset me - my hubby is getting me certified for sitting at my pc crying at my game just because a sim has died!!!  When Chase went only a few sim days later I was like - my world has just ended!!!!!  I actually feel like the stuffing has been knocked out of me :( how sad am I!!!!  I am really going to miss Kandice and Chase!!
---------------------------
But there was something very strange about Kandice's passing - it doesnt add up - I feel like she went way too early.  Chase was elderly ages before Kandice yet Kandice died of old age two days before her Dad Samir died from Old age.  Samir should have died ages before Kandice.  But once Kandice had gone there seemed to be a spirt of Swan deaths the house phone was ringing off the hook and within 3 sim days Kandice, Samir, Chase, Cory, Keeley, Kian and Kane all died of old age.  The last of the 2nd generation and most of the 3rd generation the game wiped out in a few sim days - there is only Symphony, Raina and Lex left :/

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of deaths all at once! Poor Leon! How funny that Kandice and Chase are pointing and laughing at each other as ghosts. How fitting that they are placed together in the grave yard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that is so sad, having all those deaths so close together. Leon must be a mess!

    ReplyDelete