Monday 4 April 2011

Chapter 4 - Gen 6 - Neo

I really don't know why she looks so shocked - she knew this was coming surely,  for a moment I started to worry that maybe I had got it all wrong!!  Getting engaged and getting married is something we have talked about since we were both five years old, obviously when we were kids it was all a big joke, but as we got older I hoped she was as serious as I was!!
























"Vi - say something!!"
She just carried on eyes wide staring at the ring hands over her mouth
"VI SAY SOMETHING!!
Now I really was worried, but it only lasted for a second because she stuck out her hand for me to put the ring on her finger.  I could have cried I was so relieved!!!


"So why are you so shocked??"  I asked
"Well I know we said, but - I did not think - so soon!!"
"Don't you think we have waited long enough"
"Yeah but, I did not think you meant it!!"
"Of course I meant it and your mom has got your bags packed and ready!!"
"Why?"
"Because you are coming home with me!!"


"Hang on - do my parents already know about this?"
"Yes and they are fine with it!!"
"But how? when? I don't understand"
"Well while you have been busy at school these last three days I have been here talking to your parents, I am actually surprised everyone kept the secret because I wanted to surprise you!!"
"You sneak!!  And they are ok with this??"
"Your Dad took some convincing but yes, they are cool with it!!


Of course I knew Nial would have to be the first one to wipe the big grin off my face.
First he started on me.
"You are an idiot Neo - what is the rush? - it will never last!!"
"Its not a rush is it - we have been together since we were kids"
"Yeah and there is the word Kids - you still are kids!!"
"Look it is ok with Vi's parents and that's all that matters, frankly it is none of your business - if Mom and Dad were here and had something to say about it then I might have listened to them, but I definitely do not have to listen to anything you have to say!!"

Watching Violet eating human food 
I had wanted to change her into a vampire since we were teenagers, but I did not want to push her into it - its not something that you can change once its done, we have talked about it in the past but I suppose now was the time to bring it up again - I did not want her age racing away from her when she could live as long as I will.


Luckily though I did not have to bring the subject up, because she did.   She wanted to become a vampire, I just hoped that she was sure it was really what she wanted.


It was the first time I had ever turned anyone into a vampire I think it was as scary for me as it was for her, I really did not like biting her neck for one minute, but I did notice one thing, human blood tastes a lot nicer than the plasma juice we drink every day.


Nial of course still had a bee in his bonnet!!
"What the hell do you see in him"
"What?" she asked
"You can do much better than Neo "
"Forget it Nial, don't start with that rubbish again!!"
"It won't last - you'll get bored!!"
"Your mad - not everyone is like you you know!!!  Just leave me alone Nial!!"
"Leave her alone Nial - I am sick of warning you!!  
He was really beginning to make me very angry!!


Me and Violet funnily have the same Life Time Wish of being a World Renowned Surgeon.   So Violet went and got herself a job at the hospital and is now one of my co-workers.  Even though I have only been there a short time I have already managed to work my way up to being promoted to a Paramedic.


 We guessed that Nial had someone in his room again and I suppose that we should not have been surprised to find out it was Kandice.  Nial has actually been sort of behaving - normally there are a string of different women, at the moment there seems only to be the one - Kandice. 




Natasha was absolutely furious with Nial and they ended up having a massive falling out over it.  Me I am not happy about it but I am just letting him get on with it, there is no point wasting my breath when he isn't going to listen to anything I say.  It is his life to mess up, he is the one who is going to get hurt - not me!!




We decided that there was really nothing stopping us from getting married, it is not like we wanted a big fancy wedding, just gettting married was enough, so on the spur of the moment we decided to sneak off to the wedding chapel and just have a private wedding.  No doubt Nial would have something to say about it but we did not really care!!!









 Violet is Family Oriented so straight away she told me she wanted a baby.  Babies are something I had not really thought about up until now and was not something I actually wanted right now, so I told her I would think about it and we would talk about it after she had made the change into a vampire.
















It was not long before she actually did turn into a vampire.  I expected the subject of babies to come up again but she did not mention it which did surprise me a little, but I suppose it was taking her time to adjust to her new way of life.




 Her eyes were now a paler shade of green and Violet was quite amused by the change in her teeth for a few days she could constantly be found staring at her new fangs in the bathroom mirror.


Nial while he is still messing around with Kandice, he has also started to do something that we did not feel very comfortable about - he has started messing around with Shantel, Violets sister.  Since Violet moved in here Shantel has been a regular visitor as sisters they are very close, but Shantel is also now one of Natasha's best friends, so she does spend a lot of time at our house.   Of course Nial just can not resist trying it on with any female put under  his nose!!



The first time I saw the two of them together I was actually quite alarm, for the obvious fact that I know he was just messing her about with Kandice still being around and also because I had always pictured Noah and Shantel together - not Nial and Shantel, it actually made me feel pretty sick!!  It was also a little too close to home, my brother and Violets sister - I was not looking forward to the trouble this was going to cause!!


All three of us tried to talk to Shantel about Nial but she just was not listening.
"Shanty you need to stop seeing Nial he is bad news"
"Why, what's wrong with him?"
"You know what he was like with all the girls at school, you had sense to steer clear of him back then - so why not know??!!"
"Yeah I know but he has changed"
"Don't make me laugh - has he told you this, because he hasn't you know - I live with him remember, I see what he gets up to!!"
"Are you on about Kandice because if you are you can forget about her, he is not seeing her anymore"
"That's why she was round here only yesterday!!"



"So come on what is your problem now!!??" Nial snapped at Violet
"I don't have a problem why?" she replied
"Yes you do you keep hassling Shantel about seeing me"
"Well can you blame me, she is my sister and you are just playing with her!!"
"Who says I am playing with her?!"
"You are - Kandice yesterday, Shantel today - your playing with her - I want you to stay away from my sister Nial - you don't seem to be able to stay away from Kandice so can you please just leave my sister alone!!"
"Never satisfied you lot are you - Kandice now Shantel - you are never going to be happy with whoever I am seeing - why don't you just mind your own businesses and let me get on with my own life!!"
"I wouldn't mind if it was just Shanty but its not is it its Kandice too, and I know what you are like you can not stick to just one and I don't want my sister getting hurt!!"


Unfortunately Shantel does not listen, she is besotted with him and Nial, well he just does not seem to care about anyone except himself as usual!!


 Finding out that Violet was pregnant was a bit of a shock, it is not like we had talked about the subject of babies again, but honestly I did not really mind.  I decided I wanted a boy, but Violet wants a girl.


Natasha and Nial only every fought when they got near to each other.  She tried to get me and Violet to move out with her , but I thought with the baby coming we needed to stay put, it was enough to cope with work and our first child without uprooting ourselves too.  She had been pretty quiet and distracted lately, and not her usual self!!  So Natasha moved out on her own into a new place, she said she could not bare to watch what was going on with Nial any longer.


I was trying to read a pregnancy book when I heard Violet and Shantel screaming at each other in the living room they were having an arguement over Nial.

"Your mad - Shanty - mad!!" I could here Violet saying
"What is your problem?" Shantel asked
"Do you think Nial is going to like this - I doubt it very much - boy will you be cramping his style - don't blame me if he goes all cold on you!!"
"He won't"
"How can you be so sure - if he wanted you living here he would have asked you but he hasn't and we all know why - you really don't know what he is like and I am telling you don't come crying to me when he has hurt you!!  Did you even talk it over with Nial before you moved in here??"
"No, Natasha asked me and I knew you and Neo would not mind, Nial won't mind either I am sure, your worrying too much sis, you don't need to!!"
"Well I hope you are right - but I am telling you - DON'T come crying to me if it all goes wrong!!"


It was then that I found out that it was actually Natasha's fault that the argument had started - I really don't know what she was thinking when she asked Shantel to move into our house!!!!  Maybe she thought it would spite Nial and cramp his style - or maybe she thought having Shantel living here might tame him - I don't have a clue, it was an unusually unsensible thing to do for Natasha, to move Shantel in then move out herself.  I don't know whatever possessed her to do it until I had spoken to her!!

---------------------
--------------------


It was quite funny - Nial has been rolling constant wishes about Kandice, then Violet sparked off the Shantel wishes that she and Natasha kept rolling - then Nial jumped in and he ended up flirting with her which started the ball rolling with Nial and Shantel.  I thought it was about time I moved out the two spares and I was going to do them together, but then the atmosphere started to crack with Nial and Kandice then Nial and Shantel and when Natasha and Shantel were talking up popped the "they are getting on so well - do you want to move in box"  - I thought why not this is going to be fun!!!  Neo did not wish for a baby but Violet did and after about his 20th wish for wahoo - he is a bit obsessive in that department - i thought it was about time i used the emergency button lol - try for a baby :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's so crazy! I wonder if that's the last we'll see of Kandice and Nial or not?!? Shantel is very pretty though...

    ReplyDelete