Wednesday 2 February 2011

Extra Pics - Gen 3 - Kandice

A few extra pictures that I did not use in the first chapter - 
but still thought you might like to see!!

3 familiar charactors move into town together
Raina Giggs - Noel Goole - Symphony Song
 Along comes Kian - wanting to meet someone new.
It did not take him long to pick the one he liked best.
To my surprise - the wishes started to roll
Being turned into a vampire

Now onto chapter 2

-------------------------------------------------
Symphony has already lived and died of old age in this town.  I added her when Faith first moved in but she never crossed paths with any of the active sims.  So I redressed her and put her on a diet and  thought I would give her a second go!!


2 comments:

  1. Nice to Symphony in the story sort of. It was neat that you put Noel in there too! Maybe she'll pop again at some point too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Symphony!!! Her and Kain are so cute together, I can't wait to see what she looks like as a vampire! I was going to say, she's looking GOOOOOD in your game! :)
    Must be that diet and dress combo! LOL

    ReplyDelete