Tuesday 8 February 2011

Chapter 8 - Gen 3 - Kandice

The next morning we got up and the only thing in the fridge - human food wise was salad and birthday cake - and I am definitely no cook!!

"What do you want for breakfast, salad, cake or plasma juice?"

"I think I'll stick to the salad"



My phone started ringing and when I looked at my caller ID I was quite surprised to  see it was Bethany, Lex's mom.
"Hello"
"Hello Kandice, its Bethany Strong, I know this is a long shot, but Lex has gone missing, I don't suppose you have seen him have you?"
"Eeeer yes, he is here, he stayed over, sorry didn't he tell you?!"
"OH Thank god!!!  We thought something had happened to him,  he went out not saying where he was going and we havent  heard from him since, not like him at all!!!  Can you ask him when he is coming home please."
"Lex, its your mom, shes a little upset, she thought you had gone missing"
"Oh tell her to stop fretting - tell her I'll be back later"
When I put the phone down Lex was still muttering to himself.
"God that woman, she drives me nuts, shes so clingy, I am a grown adult for god sake."
"She cares about you - thats nice"
"She's a nightmare - wrapping us all in cotton wool its no wander Chase and Cory are useless - she has smothered them, and Evan will turn out exactly the same!!" 




I started dancing, like I usually do when I have nothing better to do.  Then Lex joined in.  mmmmmm he can dance!!













I noticed my mom watching us, she could not take her eyes off Lex, I wander what that is all about???

Is it the dancing shes watching, or those rippling muscles of his??!!






Watching my Mom watching us, I suddenly heard a strange choking noise.  When I looked at Lex he was holding his throat and he looked like he was choking.

"Mom, quick, HELP"  I panicked

But Mom was already there




"Move out the way Kandice" my Mom shouted at me

As soon as my Mom spoke Lex stopped choking, took his hands from his throat and stood up straight.

"I'm sorry I was just messing about"





"Now Lex that was not funny" my Mom said sharply

"Oh yes it was" I went into fits of laughter

"I am sorry Mrs Swan, I didn't realise you was in the room, I was just playing Kandice up - Sorry!!




"Ooops I think I have just upset your Mother!!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm"

I don't know why but at that moment I found myself thinking about Shen.  I wander if I will ever get to see him again??

"Its my daredevil trait"
"You need to go home soon, or your Mom will be fretting again"

"I know"

"How much of a daredevil are you"

"why?"

I pulled him under the water






 I just hope nobody saw us!!  I remember when Kane caught Kian and Symphony doing this!!









"Your a very naughty girl"

"Yeah I know!!"  

If only he knew - he wouldn't be kissing me like this!!

"I'm hungry"

"Salad?" I laughed

"Great!!" he started laughing too



"Lex - STOP IT!!"

"WHAT??!!"

"Your strutting  like a chicken, stop it, just tell everyone what we have been up to, why don't you!!"

He just laughed at me









"I am going to try this - see what all the fuss is about"

"I am going to eat this, then I had better go home, before my Mom is phoning after me again!!"

"OK"

"You will call me again soon won't you?!"

"Yep"



WELL!!!!  I couldn't exactly tell him could I - Oh by the way I won't be phoning you for a while Lex because as soon as you have gone, I will be phoning Chase round for a bit of the same as what you have just had - HA!  God I am such a bitch!!!!


I decided when I got up I would spend the day with Chase then I would go to the Sports Stadium and apply for a job - how bad am I - I should have that job by now!!!!

"Hey Chase you fancy hanging out at my place"

"Sure, I will be round in a bit"

It seemed to take him forever to get here, I waited impatiently by the door for him to arrive.

"It has been ages since we hung out together"

"Yeah, I know its been too long!!"

"Game of darts?"

"Oh no - I am not falling for that one any more!!"


I had to laugh at him, when we were teenagers he was round here quite often, and everytime we used to play darts and everytime I used to wind him up when he was about to throw, and most times his dart ended up in the floor and not in the dart board.

He is so cute!!



I couldn't help but hug him amorously.  I worried then, what about if Lex went home last night and told everyone what we had been doing the past few days???!!!

Would Chase be upset if I kissed him, and what would he think of me if he knew about me and Lex??

Oh well, there is only one way to find out!!!!

He didn't complain.












His lips were so warm and soft, I totally got lost for a while, his kiss was different some how, so gentle and so passionate and......

how did we get from here......






.......to here????

WOW!!!!!!!













We did not even find the need to speak, he just stared at me and I just stared back!!

I am really not sure how long we just lay there staring at each other, but my senses came back to me when I heard his stomach grumbling.

"Your hungry"
"I'm starving!!"

I am beginning to wander if they ever had any food in their house!!!!  I looked in the fridge, someone has been cooking - added choice today!!
"Salad, birthday cake, plasma juice or pancakes??"
"Pancakes" he said

This should be interesting, but if I am not mistaken there is plasma fruit in those pancakes. 

"You ever tried plasma fruit before?"

"No"

"These are plasma fruit pancakes, I don't know if you will like them."


"Pancakes are pancakes, I'll eat anything"



"You like them then!!"  I said watching him getting excited over a plate of pancakes was so funny!!

"Yeah, they do taste a little strange, but, pancakes are my favourite"










 Ok - so Chase can dance too - even better than I ever thought he could!!








We danced together for hours,  and if I wasnt getting so tired I could have danced wiith him all night.












"You up for a bit of skinny dipping??"

"You what?"

"Come on"

I ran to the hot tub threw off my clothes and jumped in.




He got in gingerly, he did not look too comfortable to start with

"No one is going to out here are they?"

"We just have to hope not" I started laughing  "Anyway it would be a lot more embarrassing for me, they are my family!!"

"I suppose"

"Do you want to sleep over?"
"If you want me to!!"


-----------------------------------------------------
Chapter 9
-----------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Kandice is so naughty... It's refreshing. xD Everyone else was always so guilty when they cheated, haha. Except I guess she's technically not cheating, as there's no commitments here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a naughty girl.....lol I am anxious to see how this turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Kandice! lol Lovin the story! Two down one to go! What traits does she have again I need a sim who has wishes for this too funny! If boys can do it why can't girls? Haha...says the woman who got married at 18 and her first kiss was her husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Kandice! She's kept things interesting! I suppose after she kisses them, she wishes for woohoo?!? Hmmm, I wonder if the brothers will all find out!

    ReplyDelete