Thursday 3 February 2011

Chapter 3 - Gen 3 - Kandice



I am now an aunty!!

This is my new little nephew Jake.

Kian and Symphony went off to the hospital late last night and arrived home this morning with their new baby son.





"Blue turn the radio off, you keep waking Jake up"

"STOP calling me that Kian - I hate it - I have a name remember it!!"

"KANDICE - go blast the radio down in the basement, give all our ears a rest!!"



"Miserable git!!!"

But now I am actually glad Kian shoo'd me off into the basement, because there is a whole new world down there that I have never really explored before!!




Down in the basement I found athletic equipment, martial art equipment and musical instruments that are going to keep me amused for hours!!

It was while I was running on the running machine that I decided what I am going to with the rest of my life.

I have decided I want to become a Superstar Athlete!!



Being a vampire, we learn some skills at a lightening rate.  I mastered the martial art skill in no time.

 Now all I need to do is find someone to spar with!!








There is a difference I think between vampires who are born vampires and vampires who have been turned.  Turned vampires do not tend to learn their skills as quickly as born vampires do.








  Dad has been trying to learn the martial art skill for quite a while and is still at a lower level than I am



But he still managed to beat me twice!!  I only beat him once out of three.








 

This is my Aunty Annissa.  She is married to my Uncle Liam.  She stll works as a paparazi and is quite often hanging around on our front garden.  I am really not sure why she does not just ring the doorbell!!!






Baby talk alert!!!!










Kian and Symphony want another baby already!!



I dont think my Dad has recovered from becoming a grandad yet and they are talking about another baby already!!







Now this is Chase.  He is Cory and Casey's older brother.  Since I have become a teenager we have now become quite good friends.

He is Excitable and a Party Animal like me but I haven't managed to work out what his other traits are yet.

Chase comes home with me after school sometimes.


"Dad why are you eating that stuff"

"Because I like salad, I haven't always been a vampire remember"

Dad made an Autumn salad for Chase to eat.








Me and Chase enjoy playing darts together, well I enjoy myself, Chase usually storms off sulking but only because I go too far winding  him up!!





"Watch that fly"

"Aaawwww quit it Kandice, you keep distracting me on purpose!!"

"Oops sorry Chase"  I start having fits of giggles as another one of his darts lands in the floor and not in the dartboard".




He made me laugh when he got all starstruck over my Mom.  He even asked her for her autograph!!









"Don't  you ever stop jigging about Kandice??"

"I am not jigging I'm dancing"

"Jigging, dancing - whatever it is your doing, can you do it a little bit quieter!!"

 "I was wandering - can I go to the dance club at the weekend?"

"No Kanice, you are not old enough, firstly you would never get in and I don't want you trying to sneak off to one either - the last thing we need is the public discrace!! - are you listening to me Kandice?!"

"Yes Mom"


I got my A grade at school today - Finally!!

Still sulking from Mom saying I could not go to the dance club, I wandered over to the bookcase and picked up the first book I put my hands on - I did not really care what I was reading.

Mixology??!!

Being a party animal I found this subject really quite interesting.  Before I knew it I had read all three mixology books.  I had mastered the mixology skill, I knew all the theory, now for some practice!!





Down in the basement there is a professional bar that my Dad had been given by the manufacturers just for being a celebrity.











mmmmmm
not too bad!!

I think I am going to like this!!







The more I practice the better I get!!  My next mission is to create a few new unique drinks of my own!!

Maybe when I am old enough I could moonlight as a mixologist - now that would be fun!!







---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. I think it's funny that the teens can make drinks and drink them. Nice chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it funny too. Looks like Kandice and Ashylnn would get along. Silly teen drinkers. Technically because it's "nectar" or "juice" it doesn't have the same affect as RL alcohol so the teens are ok drinking it. Nice way for EA to get the T for teen rating.

    ReplyDelete