Thursday 3 February 2011

Chapter 2 - Gen 3 - Kandice


  Ok so I get over excited sometimes!!

Unfortunately I have the excitable trait and I sometimes get a little too enthusiastic over things.  However, two birthdays and a wedding is enough to get anyone excited!!









Today I have become a teenager, so hopefully from here life should get a little more interesting!!!










Kane has just had his birthday, and most of us are at the table eating  - yes you guessed it - birthday cake!!







Happy Birthday Kane

Kane and Symphony are now married, so I get a new sister - well, sister-in-law.  They got married privately and quietly without any fuss - there was already plenty going on with mine and Kane's birthdays.



 



I don't know what it is with my Mom, we have never really been close - in fact to say she is my Mother we are hardly even friends!!  I don't know if its because I have always been very close to Dad, or our personalities clash, or is it because  I am "just like my Grandmother" so she keeps telling me!!!

 


Dancing with Dad.

Nobody knows how to have any fun around here!!!  It is very rare that I can actually get someone to dance with me.

Woow - Dan can move!!!
Kian is really enjoying his job.  I know my mom is a little dissappointed that he took the music career path.  She had hoped he would become a doctor like she is.

She is now nagging Keeley, about a medical career, but she is going to be disappointed again there too, because Keeley wants to be a Hit Movie Composer so she will be taking the music career path, like Kian.  I do not have a clue what I want to do once I have graduated  from school - but one thing I definately don't want to do is become a doctor!!!!



 Symphony is now a vampire like the rest of us.  Kian offered to turn her when they got married.





 


 





She is so much paler now than she was before, but her eyes have gone a really nice bronze colour.










Symphony keeps throwing up.  She is not sure if it is because she has been going through the change from human to vampire or whether I am getting a little neice or nephew.





Ever since I have been little I have been dying to get into this hot tub.  Mom and Dad strickly banned us from using it until we are teenagers.

But now that I am in here - I really can not see what all the fuss is about!!




  Cory is now a teenager.  He has gained the inappropriate trait and has now become a little bit of a meany!!  We used to get on quite well, but now we just keep arguing and he is starting to get on my nerves a little!!

He is kind of cute though, well he would be if he did something with those eyebrows of his!!


It would be nice for just once to get a little piece and quiet.  All I wanted to do was go to the library and read a book.

Can I read my book?? - NO!!!!

"Squeal Squeal can I have your autograph!"




"Squeal Squeal - can I take your photo"

I am sick and tired of it!!!!

And what have I done to deserve my celebrity status - Nothing!!!

Why did I have to have celebrity parents and grandparents??!!



It is 3am in the morning - and sleep - forget it!!!

If It isn't one ghostly member of my family making noise to stop me sleeping in the middle of the night, it is my stupid brother!!!

He has got into this horrible habit of getting out of bed in the middle of the night and playing his guitar.  He wakes the whole house up - but he doesn't seem to care - lost in his music, he isn't bothered that everyone has piled into his bedroom and is shouting at him for being so noisy while they are trying to sleep!!



I see Symphony has decorated their bedroom with her favourite colour - Teal.

"Mom, Dad, give it a rest!!"  I really don't want to be seeing my parents being so touchy feely!!!
Would you!!!???







Symphony is having a baby,  I am getting a little neice or nephew!!




Symphony wants a girl and Kian wants a boy.

Mom already knows what sex the baby is and she is not telling!!!

(its a boy :))








Yuk!! Yuk!! Yuk!!

Does nobody but me clean the toilets around here!!!???








I am getting so frustrated with my school grade!!!  I want to be a grade A student, but have never made it past a grade B.

I do my homework every night, I never skip school, I work hard and I am supposed to be a genius - so whats going on!!???  Where is my A grade??



Oh here we go again!!

"Grandma - get out of my lamp and go away!!!"

It would not be so bad her doing these things, but its the racket she makes that keeps me awake.



"AAAWWWW
Why me???!!!"

She needs to be banished to the graveyard - I have had enough!!!

"DAAAAAD!!!!"









---------------------------
Chapter 3
--------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Wow, grandma is still wreaking havoc! Kandice is a beautiful teen! And Yay for Symphony sticking around the house and having a baby! She looks pretty darn good as a vampire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Symph makes one hot vamp, haha. And yay for babies!

    Hopefully Kandice can get a peaceful night someday. I'd be pissed too if my family kept me up every night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man poor Kandice! Yay for Symphony getting pregnant, can't wait to see the little baby boy.

    ReplyDelete