Saturday 12 February 2011

Chapter 15 - Gen 3 - Kandice




Coming downstairs to see my Grandad sat at the drawing table jolted me back to reality - my mother was dead!!!


 Just when I needed her most - she was gone!!







 My Dad is going to be one big worry for me now - she was too young, they should have had many more centuries together, the downside of being a vampire life can sometimes become too long - especially when you have to live without someone you love!!!





 
Our shocks and surprises are not quite over yet!!  My little brother - well who would have thought it!!

Raina turned up baby bump quite evident for everyone to see!!

Now I get the heated conversation and the withdrawal of my brother last night.




Of course there was never any doubt that Kane would do the right thing.

Engaged, married and Raina moved in before the baby was born.

Raina was a little further a long in her pregnancy so we knew that her baby would come first



Just the very next day Raina and Kane came home from the hospital with twin girls - he doesnt do things by half my brother!!!!
Kayla and Keslea.

I was a little miffed in a way because me and Chase had been arguing over baby names - If we had a little girl I wanted to call her Kayla but Chase was adamant - over his dead body would we call any little girl we had Kayla - I dont quite understand what his problem is with that name!!  I had hoped by the time that  our baby arrived if it is a girl I would have talked him round.  Kane sort of stealing the name from under my nose, made us chose something different.



The twins ended up to be a blessing because they pulled my Dad out of morning - it gave him another purpose in his life.

Twins can be pretty hard work even when there are five of us to run around after them.



As if my Dad did not have enough torment going on - he now has a public disgrace hanging over his head!!  Apparently he has been arrested - we know it is not true but it still does not help people pointing the finger in his direction!!







I love having Raina around, we have got to know each other pretty well since she moved in.

I will miss them when they move out with the girls into their own place.






It is probably a good job I had just put Kelsea down because I swear I would have dropped her!!

The evil pain that tore across my stomach had me doubled up and screaming for help!!





It was my Dad who had to take me to the hospital, Chase was at work and even though we phoned his workplace - Chase never made it to the hospital for the birth and he missed everything - that really upset me!!






"WHERE WERE YOU!!!" I screamed at him as he came in from work
"At work - you know I was - why whats wrong"
"What's wrong - I had to go to hospital with my Dad because you could not be bothered to turn up"
"Hospital - OH NO!!"
He looked upset "Nobody told me, why didn't anybody tell me!!"  Now he was angry
"We phoned your work"

"Well they never passed the message on - I didn't know - You know I would have been there if I had known"
"The baby?"  he looked confused from cot to cot.
Each cot having a girl in he did not know which one was ours.




We decided to call the baby Lea.  I have never seen Chase so happy before!!













She was perfect and both of us were memorised by just how perfect she was.  We could just stand and stare at her for hours, watching her sleep.

Even though she had not been planned, we definitely did not regret her being here!!




Besides the 3 girls, my Dad has started finding him self different hobbies to keep himself occupied, probably to take his mind off him missing Mom.

The fact that she keeps appearing in ghost form is really not helping very much







I really am not sure I like what I have been having to see.

I am used to seeing ghosts, but its kind of different when its your mother and your Dad and Mothers ghost carry on like she is still here.





































I suppose in a way I am not surprised and it is kind of sweet that they can not let there love go.

But to watch it is very creepy!!









It isn't long before all three girls have their birthdays



First its Kelsea.
She has Dads hair colouring, he was pretty happy about that!!









Kayla has Kane and Raina's hair colouring.








Lea is going to be just like her Dad,
She has Chase's  hair colouring.











Now this might be just me being really silly because I know we are happy and in love, there is nothing wrong with us.

But I think there just might be something playing on Chase's mind, because lately I have caught him with this distant look in his eyes,




He tells me everyday and more than once a day how happy he is and how much he loves me - but I know there is something!!

He goes off in a daze, a vacant and distant look in his eyes, and sometime he is so gone staring into space it can take quite a few attempts at calling his name to snap him out of it.


I just wish I knew what it was!!!




----------------------------------------------
Chapter 16
---------------------------------------------


2 comments:

  1. Aw, the babies are so cute! I'm so glade Kane and Raina are together, they are a cute couple. and twin girls! yay! What is this nagging thing that Chase is holding onto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My real name is Cayla. (same as Kayla just spelt with a C) Just thought I'd share. Uh oh, what's wrong with Chase??

    ReplyDelete