Sunday 27 February 2011

Chapter 22 - Gen 3 - Kandice

Its been a while, I know I know, but my life has been nothing but a drag.  I have been so down in the dumps I haven't really felt like sharing my miserable existence with anyone.

Our four children are now all teenagers - yes it really has been that long since I shared anything with you!!!

My relationship with Chase is somewhat rocky and work, is going slowly, I am now the Team Captain, I still have quite a way to go to becoming that Superstar Athlete and achieving my Life Time Wish!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------





Lea















Leon














Lacey and Laura












----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment Chase is away in Twinbrook, his agent thought it would be good for him to go out and promote his music to expand his popularity - and well you know me, I get bored easily and while the cat is away ......  I play and I play with fire!!!!!

That fire being Chases brother Cory, my brother in law.  For quite a while now Cory has been a fascination to me - probably because he is so damn awkward and doesn't roll over as easily as I would like him too - its the thrill of the chase and all that!!






For too long now I have wanted something from Cory, and he always does the right thing and says no and walks away - well not this time, I am just not going to let him!!

I have kissed Cory so many times its a joke because that is as far as it has ever gone - but like I said - not this time - we are going all the way and he just doesn't know it yet!!

I love Chase and really I would hate to lose him - but I don't know what it is with me - I roll stupid wishes, wishes that I shouldn't be wanting and could be very dangerous if followed through - maybe the only way I am ever happy is when I am living on the edge - which I do quite often and it is always me who puts me there.

The house is empty we are all alone, a good time to take advantage of the situation - 













"We shouldn't be doing this Kandice"
"So you keep telling me , you are not running out on me again Cory!!"
"We had a close shave last time, Chase really won't believe a second load of lies"
"Who is going to know - the house is empty, we are alone, its just you and me and I am definately not going to tell him are you??"
"Definately not!!"





Finally I get my wish, and isnt it funny how it is never how you expect it to be!!









































"What is Kayla's mom like?"
"You know I don't remember that much about her other than she was a bit wild - probably a bit like you" he started laughing
"I'm not wild!!"
"Not half - Chase needs to keep you on a lead!!"
"Cheeky git!!"
"Susan will be back from school soon, don't you think you need to get a move on before she walks in on us!!"
"Ok I am going"
When I stepped out of the bedroom Susan was already back and painting , she glared at me as I walked past her - oops!!!   Maybe she was just surprised at me being there - she could not have seen anything could she??!!

I  went home had a shower and decided I would have a nap for an hour before work started.  I was just about to climb into bed when to my horror Chase walked into the bedroom - OMG what is he doing home so early!!!


"Chase your back" I said smiling at him trying to act as normal as possible.
"I am" he smiled back
"I wasn't expecting you till Sunday, why are you back early?"
"I missed you!"
Oh Chase please don't make me start feeling guilty for just climbing out of your brothers bed!!






"Good because I missed you too!!"

I was really glad Chase was back but I wish he had given me some warning!!








"So did you bring Kayla and Charity back with you?"
"No, Kayla is staying till Sunday, and I have to make arrangements for Charity to visit, but it won't be just yet"
"And what about - what's her name?"
"Suzanna"
"Are you going to tell Lex you have found his wife?"
"No way, I had Cory fly Evan out there a few days ago, he wants to stay with his Mom and neither of them want Lex to know where they are, so if you see him, say nothing!!"


"So has she changed much?"
"She is a lot older obviously, and she is now a vampire which shocked me!!"
"So did you see much of her?"
He never answered my question, because he started kissing me, oh no I know where this is going to end up - oh well.

"We have enough time before I have to go to work"
"Enough time for what Candy?"
"You Know!"
"Oh not now I'm too tired"
"You too tired - nonsense!!"
"Candy ...."

It was unlike him to try and avoid it - oh well I have started now - I pushed him onto the bed before he could say anything else.


Kissing him, I was feeling petty awful and very guilty, guilty that only a few hours ago I had been kissing Cory like this - why do I do such stupid things sometimes!!!???










"I love you"
"I love you too"
Ohhhhhhh Chase I am sorry, now  you have gone and made me feel so damn guilty for what I did earlier on





































Why - Oh why am I such an idiot!!!  I hope he never finds out I have been sleeping with Cory!!!!













I was pretty relieved when the carpool started beeping outside, it was time for me to go to work.

I needed to get away from here so I could try and clear my head a little!!








Little did I know Chase recieved a phone call.

And boy was I in for it when I got home

Chase already knew exactly what I had been doing this morning with cory!!!!
 
Chase was down in the basement watching Leon playing the guitar.  I ran down to tell him I had been promoted to Minor league, but I never got the chance to tell him because he had something else on his mind.

"Chase ....."
"Oh here she is!!"  I really did not like the tone in his voice
"What's the matter?"
"I had a very interesting conversation with my sister earlier"
"Who Casey?"
"No Susan, and I think you know what about!!"
OMG - please tell me she hasnt told him
"She was very confused as to why you and Cory both came out of his room only wearing your underwear?!"

"I am sorry Chase"
"You have been sleeping with Cory haven't you!!"
"I'm sorry"
"Your not even going to deny it this time are you?"
"No"
"Please tell me you did not do what I think you have done - you slept with him came home then slept with me didn't you"
"Yes I am sorry"
"YOU BITCH!!"




"WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU - LEX NOW CORY!!"
"Calm down!!!"
"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN I SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN TWINBROOK - I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HER - WHY DID I EVER COME BACK HERE
AAAAAAAWWWWWWW"

Then I watched him breakdown and cry like a baby - OMG What have I done!!!!!



---------------------------------
-----------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, Chase is going about this the wrong way. He should be happy, now he has a perfect out to be with the other. Besides he was doing the same thing. Men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh chase cant behave like that, he is just as bad! I bet when Candy finds out about the ex, she will give chase what for! Anyways, hopefully there will be happy endings for them both :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black! Chase has some things to admit himself, now doesn't he! *runs off to read next chapter*

    ReplyDelete