Thursday 10 February 2011

Chapter 12 - Gen 3 - Kandice




I think me proposing was the last thing that Chase expected.  He covered his face for the longest time and all I could see was his wide eyes staring at the ring, but he did not say anything.






"Please don't say no straight away because you are mad with me, we don't have to get married straight away if you don't want to - I don't care how long it takes - its all up to you - just as long as we do get married!!"

He still said nothing

"You have told me more than once you love me, I am hoping that has not changed.  We can move in together, see how it goes, but please don't walk away from me I couldn't bare it if I lost you!!."  

  Still he said nothing

"Chase, please say something at least, my knee is killing me and I swear there is something crawling up my leg and if it bites me your for it" 

He started to howl with laughter.


"You know Candy it doesn't suit you to be serious"
"So can I get up now then please"
"Yes and Yes"
"What did you say?"
"Yes you can get up off the floor Candy and Yes I will marry you"





"But I am warning you - you look at my brother in the wrong way every again I am gone - I really don't feel comfortable with the idea that my brother turns you on!! "
"You can poke my eyes out if you want to - I don't care - I will never look at him again - I promise!!"
"I might hold you to that" he laughed


"And don't forget I was with your brother before you, so I just moved onto better didn't I.   He could have been anyone and there would not have been an issue, its only because he is your brother it has caused a problem - he is history!!!"
"Well he had better be!!"
"Ive missed you!!"
"I've missed you too"
 "Come on we need to go home"
"Home?"
 
"Your moving in with me tonight"
"I am?"
"Yes - as soon as I have squared it with my Dad, but he won't say no"

"You know I am not sure your Dad will be too happy about this"
"Why shouldn't he be?"
"When he delivered the letters he .......... oh it doesn't matter"
"He what?"
"Nothing - forget I said anything"
"You cant just say something like that and not finish it"



"Look please Candy forget I said anything - it was nothing really - you just go and square it with him so I can phone my Mom"


"Daaaaaaaaad"
"I know that tone, what do you want Kandice?"
"Its ok if Chase moves in isn't it"
"Chase ...."
"Yeah Chase"
"So that letter thing worked out then?"
"Yeah - Its ok isn't it"
"If it makes you happy its ok"
"Thanks Dad"


"Oh Daaaaad"
I laughed in my head because I knew he would think I was asking for something else
"Yes Kandice?"
"We got engaged"
There was a silent pause
"Really!!!  well that's .... Great!!"
"Is there something wrong Dad?"
He had not reacted the way I thought he might react.


"No honey I am just a little surprised that's all!!"
"You do like Chase don't you?"
"I'm sure I will when I get to know him a little better, I don't really know him at all yet do I!"

I was beginning to feel uncomfortable like something was going on that I did not know about.

 I felt even more uncomfortable for a while, when Dad made his way straight over to Chase and they started to talk.
And they talked for hours.  There were no raised voices they were just chatting so I started to relax after a while and just took it that they were having a get to know each other chat.

"Is everything  ok?"
"Yeah great!!"
"You and Dad had a long chat"
"Yeah - he's ok your Dad"
"Have you spoken to your Mom yet"
"Your Dad has phoned them and I've got to go round tomorrow"
"Will they be mad with you"
"I don't know"
"Do you want me to come with you"
"Probably best you don't yet"


The next day Chase headed off out with my Dad, which I found a little strange, but at least they are getting on.

I was quite surprised when Chase came and found me later down in the basement.

"Wow - look at you!!"
"Do you like it?"
"I love it"

"I've never been to a salon before, your Dad gave me some money for new clothes and a hair cut"
"There was nothing wrong with you before"
"Yeah well its done now - I wanted to - you have to admit my hair was getting a little too frizzy!!"

I had to go to work.  Chase had already got a job at the theatre.

His LTW is to be a Rock Star and until now he had never thought it possible like his Dad, they could not afford a guitar.  In fact he had never even played one but he knew it was what he wanted to do - him loving music so much.  It did not take him long to pick up one of the guitars lying round the house and started to teach himself how to play it.

"You haven't told me what your parents said when you went round"
"My parents are actually ok about everything - its just Lex - he is furious"
"With you or me?"
"With both of us, and my parents and your parents"
"He'll get over it eventually he'll have to!!"
"I'm not so sure he will - he's in love with you you know"
"Don't be silly he isn't in love with me"

"He is - that's why he .... that's why we ended up fighting."
"Hang on a minute why should he be mad with my parents, what do they have to do with all this"
"Nothing forget it - its nothing"
"Chase why do I get the feeling something has gone on that I don't know about - thats twice now you have gone to say something and changed your mind."

"Your imagining things!!"
"No I'm not"
"Yes you are - just shut up and kiss me"
"No I want to know"

But he shut me up anyway - he kissed me and distracted me until I forgot what were talking about because my mind was in a different place.



Now I am mad!!!!

I know the paparazzi can go too far sometimes but THIS - is stepping way over the line!!!!!

How the hell did she get into our bedroom and WHY!!!???






I could here the clicking of a camera - at first I thought I was going mad - but then I realised I wasn't.

"OMG - Chase - GET HER OUT OF HERE!!!!!"









"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't phone the police and smash up your camera?!"

"What the hell did you think you were doing"
"I'm just doing my job"
"No you are not just doing your job, you have gone way too far!!"
"I am just following up a lead "
"What lead"


"A story about you and your brother and your eeerr lady friend in there"
"WTF!! - GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE - and if you print one picture or write one word about me, my brother and my lady friend as you called her - I will find you and chase you to hell and back and that is after I have drained your body of every ounce of blood in it - I am a vampire remember!!  NOW GET OUT!!"




It took us a long time to fall asleep that night - it comes to something when you can not even get privacy from the paps in your own bedroom!!










-------------------------------------
Chapter 13
---------------------------------------

Well did you think it would be Chase??  lol -
I was gutted it was not Lex - but she wanted Chase so it was Chase she got!! 
My imagination hasn't finished with this 3 kiss thing yet so humour me - because no doubt Kandice's life will just become the normal boring tedious stuff soon.  I was totally gob smacked with that paparazzi woman appeared in their bedroom taking pictures of them doing wahoo!!! - this just fuelled my imagination - lol

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, darn. No baby redheads. *pout* I do like Chase's new look though.

    By the way, I found a theme song for Kandice's little adventure of conquests. xD Have you heard Avril Lavigne's new song, What the Hell? Fits her mischievous intentions to a T. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - ill have to listen out for that song!! But dont forget there could well be little red head babies - there are going to be some with their grandparents hair - actually chase and Kandice's kids could have a rainbow of hair colours lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I guessed right. I win! :) lol I wanted it to be Lex but knew it would be Chase since he's the one who "loved" her. I like Kandice and her flirty ways! >;) and I am very curious about this new drama!

    Ps. You beat me to writing about the Papaparrazi in the bedroom although it happened to me ingame a week ago. Surprised me too.
    Crazy that, that happens. I mean really, personal boundaries anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm so happy Kandice has her man, but i have a feeling the drama is far from over. teehee. I just heard that song on the radio today, you're right, it does fit!

    ReplyDelete