Friday 18 February 2011

Chapter 20- Gen 3 - Kandice

You can always tell when there is a human living in your house - the fridge is always stinking with gone off food - and nobody can be bothered to clean it out most of the time - even me!!!!

Why does she make so much when she is never going to eat it??!!





And mess!!!!  She is forever making a mess and never cleans up after herself - humans!!!!!!

Don't worry, its not that I don't like her or anything - its just the human and food thing really winds me up!!





Things have been a lot better for Chase since Kayla moved in.  There relationship is getting better and Chases neurotic freak outs have began to reduce.

I am actually a little jealous of how beautiful she is!!






One thing that is a worry though with Kayla, is her schooling - her grade is terrible - D.  While she was with Chases parents and as soon as she became a teenager she spend more time babysitting her little Evan and Susan rather than going to school.  This habit she is finding  hard to break.
"Go to school Kayla, I am sick of telling you every day"


"What is the point - I only have a week left before I leave"
"The point is even in a week you have time to build your grade up a level, even two if you work hard enough."
"Your mean!!"
"You will be regretting it when you are older!!"




"Well it did not do you much harm not going to school did it"
"It did actually - I have had to work DAMN hard to build up my skill, and I have to work very hard at work everyday to get anywhere"



Oh great - I didn't realise that Kayla had the neurotic trait too!!!  Obviously something that she must have inherited from Chase.



Leon has had his birthday, he surprised us all by having Dads hair colouring!!










OMG - Just look at the state of that toilet!!!!!

But I had no choice I just had to throw up!!  This is the second time today too, I have a very sneaky feeling about this!!




"Chase what do you think about another baby?"

"I don't know, I have been too busy with Kayla lately to think about any more kids"

"Well I don't think you will  have to do any thinking because I keep being sick and I think I might be pregnant again"

"Oh!!"

Exactly what I thought!!



Chase has made a start on teaching  Leon how to talk.

While everyone is having a go at trying to potty train Lea










But it is no surprise that Kayla is good with the toddlers, she has had enough practice helping to bring up little Evan and Susan.







For me it is still taking some getting used to that Lea has a big sister and that Kayla isnt her aunty!!!









Well baby surprise number three is definitely on its way.  I knew when I got out of bed this morning and had to put on my maternity underwear.

Of course, Chase is happy about it, now he has had a think about it.  Me I am not so sure!!!  I really need to be getting on with my Lifetime Wish - I need to start getting those promotions at work, I do one day after maternity leave then I am back on maternity leave again, I will be getting the sack at this rate before I get another promotion!!!  It is just a good job that my Uncle Liam is my boss at work!!!


My Mom scared my kids half to death today!!

Leon started screaming when she glided through the room, this woke Lea up.








Then Lea started to scream the place down - the racket was unbearable

Its a shame because they would have loved Mom in real life!!








Kayla had her birthday, it kind of snook up on us - well me anyway, I totally forgot about it, probably too busy thinking about my third pregnancy and my job!!






She surprised me a little because as soon as she aged up - she decided to go and get a job, she knew exactly where she wanted to work.

"I am just popping out to apply for a job and I'll meet Dad out of work"  Kayla shouted at me as she bolted through the front door.

Did she just say Dad??  



--------------------------------------------------------
OUTSIDE THE THEATRE


I walked out of work and was surprised to see Kayla sitting on the bench infront of the theatre, so I went and sat down beside her.









"Hey Kayla what are you doing out here"
"I just applied for a job here"
"What in the theatre?"
"Yeah, I start in two days"
"That's great!! - I'll be seeing you at work as well as at home then!!"
"Yeah, that's why I thought we should have that talk now"




"Oh happy birthday!!"
"Thanks - I didn't know you knew it was my birthday"
"Of course I know when your birthday is!!!"

"Your birthday present is being delivered tomorrow"
"PRESENT - oooww what is it?"
"You will find out in the morning - now what do you want to ask me?"
"Well its about my Mom"
"What about her?"
"What was she like?"
"You actually look alot like her, and you definately have her eyes, but she had black hair, you remind me of her alot"

"Is that why Lex hates me so much"
"Probably because you remind him of her too - its not you personally, you are just a reminder to him of what I did and what has happened."
"Where is she, do you think?"
"I don't have a clue!!  Her family used to live in this town, but they moved away, so I presume wherever they went, she went"

"Do you think I might be able to find her"
"Oh I don't know that's such a good idea!!"
"Why don't forget its not just me its Evan too, he is feeling really lost at the moment, he wasn't so lucky he got Lex as his Dad!!"
"If you do find her it could cause trouble - but if its what you think you need to do, I can't stop you!!"
"Did you love her"


"I hoped you would never ask me that question, because no I didn't love her - I'm sorry!!!"
"Then why??"
"I was young, and your mother had a very flirty nature, I had a crush on your mother, she was quite a bit older than me, I was young and stupid, my hormones took over my head.  I don't know how Suzanna felt, but I know this mess is all my fault!!"


"Then maybe you can help put it right by helping me and Evan find our Mom."

"Ohhh I don't know?"
"Please you owe it to us don't you think!!"
"I suppose, I'll see what I can do!!"
"There is something else too"
"What?"
"Well its a bit silly with you being a vampire and me not"
"So what are you saying you want to become a vampire?"
"Yes I do, so can you do it"
"I'll have to think about it and if I do it Im not doing it here I will do it when we are at home!!"

------------------------------------------------------


This pregnancy seems to have flown by, I am not really bothered on what the baby is a boy or a girl.  I know Chase wants another boy.









Kayla got her birthday present, a new car.

The good thing about being a celebrity is that manufacturers keep sending us things.  We had quite a few things that we hadnt needed or used, so we sold it all which gave us enough for a new car for Kayla and Chase got a blue one for me!!



"You can turn me into a vampire now"
"I haven't decided yet"
"Please I want to become a vampire"
"I don't know if I can do it"
"Why not? All you need to do is bite me isn't it!!"
"Yes but ...."
"Pleeeaaase"








Chase gave in and turned Kayla into a vampire.











































The pains started, while Chase was at work but luckily this time he did get the message and he did turn up to the hospital.







 


 We were both very surprized to be walking out of the hospital each carrying a baby girl.

We had had twin girls
Lacey and Laura.





 

"How did you manage to fit these two into that little bump you had this time??"

"I don't have a clue, I was just as surprised as you when the second one appeared!!"








 Now I really am not sure that I like the look of this.  My Dad and Kayla, staring at each other ....











Flirting with each other .....












and Amorous hugs.  I am not sure I like the idea of my Dad and my step daughter getting together, I really need to get Chase to have a word with Dad and Kayla and find out exactly what they are up to!!!











--------------------------
--------------------------

I messed up a little with this part of my game.  At the weekend I was playing a non wishacy file and turned up the lifespan to epic.  When I played my wishacy game again I didn't think and then when I wondered what was taking so long for Lea to become a child I looked and realised my mistake (blush)  So Lea had a little longer at being a toddler than she should have had :(

2 comments:

  1. Gee, this vampiracy is like the plague. You get one vamp, and suddenly they all want to be vamps. Dx I'm lucky to not have had to deal with that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, Kayla and the Dad, huh?!? Well, she will fit in well with this family. ;) I accidently was playing on epic too this week, I had another file I was working on, and then switched over to my wishacy and when I went to check and see how old Symph was, I was like, "OH, crap!" But I only played a day on Epic, so it was all good. :)

    ReplyDelete