Sunday 6 February 2011

Chapter 4 - Gen 3 - Kandice

My very first unique drink!!  

I have just created a new drink which I have called Blue Monsoon.  I know it is not blue but as I plan to create a lot more new drinks and they will all be called  "Blue something".




"Dad do you see what I mean now - look at that glass!!"

My Grandma's ghost was having another mischievous night and I don't know why in particular it is always me that she picks on.

"You said you would do something about it!!"

"I have been waiting to talk to her" Dad said

 "This is the first time I have seen her out, I will give her one last warning and if she does not listen I will take her gravestone back to the graveyard"



Grandma is sat quietly watching tv - Dad has given her her warning - any more waking me up and tormenting me and she would be spending the rest of her haunting days in Riverview Cemetery alone.  She is listening for now - but it will never last!!!



We have another big day ahead of us today - three birthdays.  Keeley is becoming a young adult - Kane is becoming a teenager and my baby newphew Jake is becoming a toddler.

The three birthday cakes are all set out and ready, we are just waiting for everyone to get up.




Baby Jake goes first.
He is so cute!! 
He has Kian's hair colour and Symphony's nice bronze eye colour








 Next it is Kanes turn
Happy Birthday Kane






Finally Keeley
Happy Birthday Keeley








 
 


Keeley wants to be a Hit Movie Composer so gets a job at the threatre like Kian, to persue her career.



Kian has taught Jake to talk already - he is a right little chatterbox!!!











I have mastered the drum and the guitar skill.  I love the music, but would rather be dancing to it than playing it!!








I have loved it since Kane has become a teenager, we get on really well, infact, we are now "best friends forever"

Kane has decided that he wants to be like Dad, and will be getting a job at the science facility as soon as he leaves school.




Symphony and Kane are steering clear of each other at the moment.  They have encountered two very embarrassing situations within a short space of time.

Kane walked out into the garden and seeing Kian and Symphony in the hot tub.  He had planned on joining them till he could see what they were up to.


They did not see him and ended up doing wahoo in front of him in the hotub!!  Kane was not the only one who saw them, there must have been a paparazzi about as the very next day they were publicaly discraced for wahooing in public.   This one they will not live down for a long time!!




The the very next morning everyone rushing around getting ready for school and work, Kane stepped out of the shower just as Symphony was about to sit on the toilet.  You can definately say that Symphony got a little bit of an eye full!!







Keeley has now moved out and got a place of her own .

Kian and Symphony are also having another baby.  I think my Dad has gone mad talking to the "baby bump"!!









Mom has already told them that will be having a girl this time and they are going to call her Jasmine.










I wanted to meet someone new, it is  after my curfew time so I can not go out, so I decided to chat to someone online.  I ended up talking to Lex, Chace's brother, who I have seen at school but not really spoken to before, Lex had left school now he is a young adult.



Chase has also had his birthday, he is now a young adult and since he has left school and I am still at school we  have not really hung out with each other.  But we do chat on the phone quiet often.








The doorbell rang.  Which does not really happen very often.  It was Raina, Symphonys friend just popping round for a visit.









While Symphony and Raina were busy chatting away, Jake got a little restless, so I went to play with him for a while.  Soon we would both be having our birthdays on the same day.








I decided to do some laundry - it is probably about time I learnt how to use the washing machine and the dryer!!

I was quite enjoying myself until .......







O-M-G !!












-----------------------------------
Chapter 5
------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. :O What's with the suspense? Something BIG must be about to happen, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh oh! Something's up, and there's no telling what it is in this house! haha

    ReplyDelete