Sunday 27 February 2011

Chapter 6 - Chasing the Past

"GO ON THEN Chase GO - you obviously want to run home to protect wifeys feelings - forget me - because that's what you are going to do once you step foot out of here - GO!!"

"Suzie STOP IT - I don't want to go I HAVE to go"
"Let her find out she needs to know anyway - the sooner the better!!"


"You don't get it - do you - I am not  actually so worried  now about Candy  finding out - its the kids - and don't forget Lex"

"Its one thing losing Candy - but I am not going to lose my kids - and Lex - I need to make sure he can not find you and Evan"

"and how do you plan to stop him"

"I might be able to pay the press off for a start,  this might not even make it back to Riverview, but the fact that they know I am from Riverview and famous it is more than likely it will  - we are not going to get away with this - I just need to do some damage limitation"




"Promise me you wont let Lex hurt you again"
 
"I can not promise that - but Ill do my best to avoid it!!"









"I don't want you to go - I am scared that you won't come back"

"Don't worry I will be back - I will sort this mess out somehow"









"I love you"
I don't really know where that came from but I said it
"I love you too - you don't know how many years I have waited to hear you say that to me!!"







It was hard to say goodbye and go home but I knew I had to go.























After saying goodbye to the girls and Evan, making sure that Kayla knew to be back home on Sunday and Charity I would arrange for her to come and visit










The carpool was waiting for me outside, quite nice of them really to give me a lift to the airport seeing as I was letting them down by cancelling two concerts on them.

As the car pulled away I looked back and saw Suzie standing there watching me drive away.







Goodbye Twinbrook
----------------------------------------------------

Back home in Riverview

The first thing I did when I got home was checked all the news papers lying on the driveway.  This is pretty usual for our house, it was not often anyone bothered to read the papers that were delivered, myself included.

It would probably be in the new one lying on he grass if any, but I checked them all just in case - nothing.
After checking them all and finding nothing I threw them all in the dustbin.

Unless they had heard anything another way, there was nothing in the newspapers yet!!

Taking a deep breath I went inside and started looking for Candy.





I finally found her in the bedroom, I could not tell if she was just getting in or out of bed.
"Chase your back" she beamed at me
"I am"
"I wasn't expecting you till Sunday, why are you back early"
What the hell was I going to say
"I missed you!"
Well, what else could I say!!




"Good because I missed you too!!"

I could tell by the way she was acting that I was safe for the moment, she had not heard anything yet - she would have been yelling at me otherwise.!!!







"So did you bring Kayla and Charity back with you?"
"No, Kayla is staying till Sunday, and I have to make arrangements for Charity to visit, but it won't be just yet"
"And what about - what's her name?"
"Suzanna"
"Are you going to tell Lex you have found his wife?"
"No way, I had Cory fly Evan out there a few days ago, he wants to stay with his Mom and neither of them want Lex to know where they are, so if you see him, say nothing!!"

"So has she changed much?"
"She is a lot older obviously, and she is now a vampire which shocked me!!"
"So did you see much off her?"
Why the twenty questions - I did not really want to discuss Suzie with Candy and there was only one way to shut her up and distract her - I started kissing her.




"We have enough time before I have to go to work"
"Enough time for what Candy?"
"You Know!" she grinned and raised her eyebrows - I knew
"Oh not now I'm too tired"
"You too tired - nonesense!!"
"Candy ...."

Too late she pushed me backwards onto the bed


She dived on after me and started kissing me.  In my mind I thought I should be fighting it, I should be telling her about Suzie.

But I was not going to because I did not want to, the more she kissed me the more I realised the way she was making me feel was not that much different to the way Suzie made me feel - I was screwed!!!!


"I love you"
There I had gone and said it again, for the second time today once to Suzie and once to Candy, and I meant it - both times I had meant it - how the hell could I love two people at the same time??!!
"I love you too"





































What a mess!!!!
If I had never gone to Twinbrook.
If I had never looked in that telephone book and seen her number
If I had stood my ground and kept saying no - I wouldnt be in this mess now!!!!






I can keep on If, If, If, but it still does not change the fact that I now have two lives one in Twinbrook and one in Riverview and I want them both.  I am not clever enough to live a double life, I would never get away with it with the kids and paps.  As it is it won't be long before I am forced to make a decision, I just don't have a clue which way to go and how am I ever going to decide.

Candy got ready for work then and left me alone with my thoughts.

Ok - so now you tell me - how am I ever going to sort this out??  When I am with Candy I want to be with Candy and when I am with Suzie I want to be with Suzie.  How the hell am I ever going to chose between them??





I needed to shut my head off - I couldn't think straight this was all just wrong!!!

Going to sleep was the only way to do it - I am so glad vampires do not dream!!









----------------------------------
Chapter 22
----------------------------------

2 comments: