Wednesday 9 February 2011

Chapter 11 - Gen 3 - Kandice

I was sitting and waiting for some sort of reaction from one of the three brothers - and it did not take long for it to come!!  My phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID - Cory - I kind of guest it would be him!!

"Well I hope you are proud of yourself!!"
"Oh hiya Cory - yes I am fine thank you Cory, how are you?"
"Shut up you stupid bitch - do you know what you have done"

It probably would not do me any good to wind him up 

"No, what have I done?"



"I have two broken hearted brothers here  that have just nearly killed each other because of you - what the hell were you thinking - and HOW COULD YOU!!??  It is just a good job that I did not let you suck me in - and what was your plan - was Evan next???"
"They are ok aren't they Chase and Lex?"
"DONT pretend you care Kandice - how could you care after what you have just done!!"
"I am sorry OK"
"It is a bit too late for sorry!!"
"Well I am - Sorry - I don't know what else to say other than I let it go too far with both of them and I shouldn't have!!"
"A better explanation might help for a start"
"It is not you I need to be explaining to, its Chase and Lex I need to talk to"
"Over my dead body will you"
"Please just let me speak to Chase or Lex"
"No - neither of them want to see you or speak to you ever again - do you get that Kandice."
The phone then went dead.


Oh dear - I told you it was coming!!

I can just imagine what had happened.  Because Chase calls me Candy, he has been talking about me and none of them have realised it was me.  Lex obviously is a little more discreet.  He can not have said anything about me or Chase and Cory would have known already and it is pretty obvious that Chase was  oblivious to anything going on with me and Lex, but Cory I am not so sure about.  If he had known about me and Lex would he have kissed me??  But when he found out I was Candy - he was off like a shot - calling Chase an idiot - was that because of himself or because of Lex??  Now it was out Chase knew I had been sleeping with Lex and Lex knew I had been sleeping with chase - and what was it Cory had said - they had just nearly killed each other - OMG what was I thinking!!!  I should never have listened to my little devils -  those voices in the back of my head, telling me to kiss all 3 of them.  Thinking about it now - I have done it and what has it achieved - hell that's what!!!  I was suffering from the silence and the guilt that I was feeling - I just wonder what hell is happening in that tiny cramped house of theirs - OMG - I bet every single one of them must hate me!!  I would hate to think I was the one to break up that close family and Chase and Lex - I hope they will stop fighting and forget all about me and be brothers again.  The trouble is I don't think I can forget them - well one of them anyway - and really I don't want him to forget about me, I want him to love me!!

Dad and Kane were in the living room, chatting about work , I was sat at the drawing board, trying to paint without much success, not being able to concerntrate.  They had been talking about work then the subject changed to me.
"Do you know what's been going on with your sister lately, has she spoken to you at all about anything?"
"No not really why?"
"Oh its just her behaviour lately is worrying me and something your Mom had happen at work, do you know Lex and Chase very well?"
"Not that well really"
"Well the other night they were both taken to the hospital, apparently they got into a huge fight and virtually killed each other, your Mom said it was touch and go for a while with Chase.  I just wandered if this was connected in any way to your sister, as she has been running around with both of them lately, now all of a sudden I don't see either of them and she has become very quiet, sulky and withdrawn."
I could not listen to any more, I ran up to my room and cried myself to sleep.

Now all I have in my life is work.  The days started ticking by and the silence from the Strong family was killing me.  Surely that was not an end to it as far as I was concerned - I had not heard a word from any of them, I would rather know what was happening, what was being said, Casey phone me and scream at me - Chase - Lex - anyone - fight with me - I hate this silence.


I have tried many times to speak to both Chase and Lex but neither of them will answer my calls - and if by chance they do they hear my voice and cut the phone off.

 I got a promotion at work, I am now the Toddler Coach, god knows  how I got the promotion, because its not like I am actually putting in any effort, I turn up everyday, do what I have to then come home to sulk.

 I am sulking because I know exactly what my problem is and I dont want to admit it to myself let alone anyone else - but I need to do something soon before it eats me up.  It is true when they say you don't realise what you have until you have lost it -  I now know exactly how I feel about each brother, I have plenty of lonely hours to think about it.  This all started because I fancied all three of them and yes they can all still turn my head its the deeper feelings that I have that make the difference.  Cory is not even in this equation really because even though, I find him the most attractive, beauty with him is only skin deep because there is nothing nice about anything else about him.  Its Lex and Chase that have given me the bigger problem.  For a mad while there I thought I was in love with them both, but now I have come to realise that one is love and one is lust.  It has only been since they both found out about each other that I have been able to seperate the two, in a way it has done me a favour it has helped me sort my head out but unfortunately maybe a little bit late to patch things up and make things right.  And the way I know I love the one over the other - I am hurting because I know he is hurting, it is killing me that I can not make things right, that he wont talk to me, won't let me explain, I am missing him and its killing me - the other brother, if I never see him again it would not bother me - I don't care about how he is feeling and I don't worry over him like I do his brother.


"Cory don't hang up - please let me speak to Lex or Chase - please"
"Kandice I have told you - they don't want to talk to you"
"Please Cory, you have to help me I need to tell him I love him, but he won't talk to me"
"Who, which one? - oh it doesn't matter anyway Kandice - why should I help you cause more mischief - send him a love letter"
I quickly pulled the phone away from my ear because the loud bang of Cory slamming the phone down burst through my ear drum.
A love letter - don't make me laugh - please!!!!.  Then I stopped and thought for a minute - he actually may have helped me afterall.  If  he wont listen to me maybe if I wrote it all down he would read it - it was worth a try.  So I set about writing three letter.  The first letter was pretty simple explaining to "mr lust" that I was sorry for everything and simply told him the truth that as much as I liked him it was lust and not love and I hoped one day he would forgive me.  The second letter was to Mr and Mrs Strong, yes I know I am a sap, but I felt it needed to be done.  I apologised to them for any damage I might have done to their family and especially their two sons.  I told them I did actually love one of their sons and was trying to put things right and hoped they would forgive me one day.  The third letter was not so easy and took a lot longer to write.  After many attempts and lots of balls of screwed up paper around my feet, I think I finally managed to pour my heart out onto paper and said everything that I wanted and needed to say.

Getting the letters delivered - now that was the thing - I needed to make sure these letters actually got to Lex, Chase and their parents - there was only one person I could trust to do it.
"Dad - can I ask you to do something important for me"
"Sure honey what is it"
"First, please don't ask me too many questions about it and promise me you will do it - my life basically depends on you doing it"
"Kandice you are worrying me now - what is it"
"I need you to deliver three letters"
"Three letter?"
"Yes I want you to give each letter to who its meant for, not leave them somewhere for them to find or give them to somebody else to pass onto them, you need to see the letter in their hands - I have to know they have got them."
"Why can't you deliver the letters"
"I can't - please you are the only one I can trust to do this for me"
"Ok give me the letters"
I handed him the letters and he read the names out loud as I handed them to him one by one.
"Mr & Mr Strong - Chase - Lex - thats simple enough"
"That is the most important one" I said pointing to one of the letters
He looked at me for a moment then sighed.
"Please make sure you see the letter in their hand before you leave - promise me!!"
"Don't worry!!  I will go and deliver them now"
He was gone for nearly four hours.  I think I knew maybe by the time he came home he would know everything that had gone on - but it was the risk I had to take to make sure the letters were delivered.  He came in looking very tired, told me they all had their letters kissed my head and went to bed.


I had it all planned in my head.  After work I was going to make my way to a park and phone him to come and meet me there.  I think if he has read my letter he would come, even if it was just to tell me to get lost forever.







I waited for him to say hello before I spoke.
"Please don't put the phone down - just hear me out please!!"
He didn't put the phone down but he did not speak either
"I don't care about your brother - I love you please, meet me in the park I need to put things straight between us - its killing me that you won't even speak to me."
Silence
"Please come to the park so we can talk Please"
All he said was "Which park" so I told him the one with the band stand by the theatre.  He said nothing else and put the phone down.  I did not have a clue if he would come or not, so I sat on the bench and prepared myself for a long wait.

It was not actually too long before I saw him walking across the grass towards me - my stomach flipped over - what I was about to do was risky - but it was what I wanted and hopefully he would not say no, if not now, but in the future.

Before I spoke to him I could see he had been crying, was that a good sign or a bad sign I could not tell.

"Did you read the letter my Dad gave you?"
He just nodded

"Did you understand what I was telling you?"
He nodded again.

"Do you think you can ever forgive me?"
He shrugged his shoulders.

"Did you read the letter I wrote to your brother"
to my surprise he nodded his head and smiled

"So there is not a lot more I can say to you other than, I love you and if you carry on blanking me you are going to kill me.  The only way I can make it up to you is by showing you how I feel but you have to let me, and I thought I would start by asking you something."



"Let me show you how much I love you and how I can not live without you."

"Will you Marry me???"













--------------------------------
---------------------------------

I know this was a strange chapter and a lot of reading - I sort of let my imagination run riot -- but I thought a little bit of suspense would be fun (for me - lol)
HA!! HA!!  Can you guess who she is proposing to??????
and will he say yes or no - lol

I think it should be pretty obvious but - you can never be too sure - ha! ha!
She finally rolled the wish first to move in with one of the brothers then propose marriage soon after - all the way it has been wahoo after wahoo constantly with all three of them - only Cory proved to be too difficult and the wahoo with Cory wish was not fulfilled - because he saw her with Chase and that was it game over!!

4 comments:

  1. Grrrrr... While it was a very well-written chapter, I hate cliffhangers! Dx

    Is it Lex? I really hope it's Lex... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!

    What a cliffhanger.
    I don't know which one it will be, and I'm not too bothered, either is good :P

    Great updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's Chase, but I want it to be Lex. lol loved the story and the suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee! So, she does want to be with one of them now, that's interesting! I'm kinda cool with whoever she ends up with, they are all cute! (that sounds pretty shallow, doesn't it.) LOl

    ReplyDelete