Friday 11 February 2011

Chapter 13 - Gen 3 - Kandice

"You don't think that woman is going to publish any of those pictures in the paper do you?"
"Well I hope not - else I'll have to carry out my threat and it wasn't pleasant"
"I know I heard you threatening to suck her blood dry - Chase you mad head!!"
"I even showed her my teeth, I don't know how convincing I was?"


We both started laughing - even though it was not really a laughing matter.
Having the paparazi creep into the bedroom while we are ...... oh the embarrasment, and taking photo's too - that is just downright despicable!!!
"Well, we will find out soon enough when we have someone pointing their finger at us because we are publically disgraced - you are yet to experience a public disgrace - you'll love it - Not!!"
"I'm no celebrity" Chase said
"Oh don't count on it - you are engaged to me living in our family house - trust me by the end of the week - you will have a celebrity status and you won't know what has hit you!!"

"Hey - Candy you can forget that!!! - I have to go to work in half an hour and so do you later"
"Oh... do you have to?"
"I am afraid so - we need to earn us some money to buy our own place remember"
"I know but ....."
"But nothing, I don't want to be living with  your parents forever you know - do you??!!"
"No"
"Well then!"

So I watched him get ready for work and I carried on lying on the bed pretending to be sulking.  When he walked out the door, he just blew me a kiss - I think he knew me too well, he ignored my sulking!!
That's when I heard loud shouting coming from downstairs so I ran downstairs to see what was going on.

"Lex!!"
"Oh, and here comes the princess"
"Candy just go back upstairs" Chase shouted at me
"Its the princess I have come to see not you brother!!" Lex said
Chase grabbed me and whispered in my ear "Please go back upstairs, he's drunk and he's dangerous"
"Don't be silly Chase"
 

"Trust me Candy you don't know, "where is your Dad?"
"At work"
"Your Mom?"
"Just walking through the door now - Chase what is the matter with you?"
"He thinks I am going to do to you what I did to him - don't you Chase!?"
"Well what have you come here for Lex?" Chase asked him
"To talk to the princess I've already told you"


My Mom just stood watching and from the look on her face it seems she knew more than I did.
"Chase go to work" she said
"I am not leaving Candy here with him"
"It will be fine - won't it Lex"
"You know what he is capable of , I am not leaving him here with Candy"


"Yes I know exactly what he is capable of but ...."  Mom was interrupted
"You don't have to talk about me like I am not here you know"  Lex said
 "Look Lex we don't want any more trouble" my Mom said
"You won't get any trouble as long as he is not here, but the longer I have to look at him the more likely there is going to be a repeat performance." Lex said
"Will somebody please tell me what the hell is going on?" I said


"Please tell me you haven't told her what I did to you Chase"
"Shut up Lex you idiot"
"She deserves to know, after all it was her who made me do it, maybe I should tell her, she should know what her games drive people to do."
"You should leave Lex"
"No you go to work Chase like a good little boy and don't worry, I won't harm a hair on that pretty little head of hers - I don't hit women - just snivelling little brothers - you should know that already!!"
"Just go to work Chase, everything will be fine, besides Samir should be back any minute"
"Yes go to work Chase before I hurt you again!!"
"If he tries to hurt you just run, get out of here - promise me!!"
"Promise - but it wont come to that!!" I said
"Well if it does come to me at work"

As soon as Chase was gone Lex;s attitude changed completely
"What's going on Lex"?
"I need to talk to you Kandice"
"What about?"
"Us" he said
"There is no Us Lex"
"Well I think there is"
"I am with Chase now"






"He is no good for you, you deserve better"
"And you are that "better" I suppose - forget it Lex didn't you read that letter I sent to you?"
"Yes but, I don't believe it"
"Well you will have to because me and Chase are getting married"
"Your WHAT??!!"




"You Can't Kandice"
"And why not"
"Because I love you"
OMG - What have I done!!
"Im sorry Lex, I don't love you I love Chase and it doesn't matter what you say to me it won't change my mind"





"Please Kandice just hear me out"
He lurched forward like he was going to grab me
"NO LEX!!"
I actually felt sorry for him then for a moment because I had to say the same sort of thing to Chase - just hear me out - so I can guess how he must be feeling.
"Pleeeease Kandice"



"I am sorry Lex I like you as a friend and that all I can give you because I love Chase not you."
"Your wrong you just don't know it yet"
"I love Chase ......."
"STOP keep saying his name I don't want to hear it!!"

Beep Beep - my carpool was outside

"Go to work Kandice" my Mom said

Thank god for carpools!!  I had the chance to escape and I took it, not even giving a thought about my Mom until I was sat in the car and driving away from the house.  I had left my Mom alone with him, I wouldn't normally worry but somethings that mom and Chase had said and the way they both reacted, I had an uneasy feeling.  Chase definitely had some explaining to do later!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
The conversation I never heard

"I can't let this drop you know"
"Lex you need too - she has made her choise there is nothing any of us can do about it now."
"You all gave Chase an advantage and that was not fair  - is that why you all packed me off abroad??"
"No we packed you off abroad for good reasons and you know it - they were for your own good, not so Chase could get in first - she actually went looking for him first. - much to our disappointment!! "

"Well it feels like it to me!!  You lot pack me off to protect me and the princess so you told me and Chase swoops in while my back is turned"
"You know it wasn't like that at all - all the time you were away, Chase was in the hospital.  We had hoped she would forget about the both of you but she didn't all day and every day she was ringing yours and Chase's phones it damn near drove Cory crazy keep having to cut them off and keep having to tell her neither of you did not want to talk to her."
"And you know all I wanted to do was speak to her - you lot just would not let me - you shipped me off to keep me quiet but you did not do such a good job with Chase did you"
"Like I said she went after Chase, and it was the day after you came back from France remember the day Chase got out of the hospital - there was no contact made till that day so nothing was done behind your back at all"
"You shouldn't be so good at your job - he should have died - I hate  him!!!"
"You know you don't mean that he's your brother and you ought to think yourself lucky he did not die or your life would have been finished and Kandice - her reputation would have been shattered - because the reason for you killing your brother was bound to come out!!


"Yeah well I am not finished with this - not till Kandice comes to her senses"
"I am sorry she chose Chase over you but there is nothing we can do and she can not help who she falls in love with."
"And that's why I can't let it go the same applies to me - I can't help that I have fallen in love with her!!"


------------------------------------------------


After work we got home at roughly the same time, Chases's carpool pulled up just before mine and I saw him race down the path into the house.

"Your ok?!"
"Why shouldn't I be?"
"Lex"
"He was ok and you have some explaining to do - I want to know exactly what has been going on and what everyone is not telling me!!"
"Later"
"No Chase now"
The door bell rang.
"Its ok I'll get it" Dad said as he walked past us.
It was Raina Giggs, Symphoanys friend.


"Hiya Raina, if you have come to see Symphony she doesn't live here any more didn't she tell you"
"Oh I know, its actually Kane I am here to see, is he in"
"Kane ... Yeah I think so, come in"






So, it looks like my little brother has got himself a girlfriend at last!!

Raina!!??  Well I never!!!

And I know I shouldn't be spying on my little brothers love life, but I couldn't help myself!!
































 


I see Kane has got himself a new double bed!!

I just hope they are being careful!!!







"Whats all the noise outside"
We all rushed out and surprised to see yet another grim reaper collection off our front garden - he was beginning to make this too much of a habit!!

Then I realised who it was
"Chase isn't that ..........
"The pervy paparazzi that was in our room last night - yes!!"




I wanted to read someones mind - so who better than the Grim Reaper!!

I found out he is single - and really I am not surprised him smelling like he does!!







And just to top the night off - we were disturbed in our sleep
"Grandad go away we are trying to sleep!!
"Sorrry" he said
"Where is Grandma anyway she has been a little too well behaved lately - she is leaving me alone"
"Kandice - who are you talking to - OMG - A GHOST!!!!" Chase said jumping out of bed
"Don't panic - have you never seen a ghost before?"
"No!"
"Well thats my Grandad - he won't hurt you its my Grandma you have to worry about" I giggled
"WHAT!!!"
"Just go back to sleep its only a ghost"
"ONLY -  a ghost she says!!!!!" he muttered to himself more than to me

---------------------------------------
Chapter 14
--------------------------------------

I was as shocked as you when Raina turned up.  Kane has been spending quite a bit of time at the library, I send him there because if he does not want to meet someone new he has skills to learn for his job so I send him off to the library under his own steam and call him back when his needs start going dark orange if he hasn't already made  his own way back (I do this with a lot of my spare sims)  I don't really take a lot of notice while they are at the library and I had not noticed Kane had a love heart in his friends list - so I dread to think what I have missed lol - Kane made his romance all by himself lol.  Raina - you know when you get one of those sim moments when you sit looking at your game with your mouth wide open - this was one of those, when she was invited in and Kane strolled over and hugged her amorously I was a little gobsmacked! And she is a vampire - and wearing Kandice's dress -  not my doing!!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, how funny! I wish my spares would get romances on their own! I wonder if Lex is going to cause trouble and make everyone miserable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O Gotta love the little Simmies who do their own thing. That's just too funny. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! Raina has a romance.....can't wait to see their babies!

    ReplyDelete