Saturday 19 February 2011

Chapter 21 - Gen 3 - Kandice


Lea had her birthday, and the first thing she asked Chase to do was to cook her some hotdogs!!  I don't have a clue where she got that silly idea from!!












"Lea why do you want hotdogs.  Human food does nothing for you but make you fat - you need to forget about food and just stick to plasma juice."

"But Daddy I want some hotdogs"

"I can't cook, I'm sorry sweetie, but if you are determined to eat hotdogs, your Grandad is the best one to ask he knows how to cook!!"

The doorbell rang, I was really surprised to see Cory standing by the mailbox carrying Susan.  I bit my lip because my stomach flipped.

Chase went out to greet him.

"Cory what do we owe the pleasure??"
"Oh I was just wandering how you and Kayla were getting on - better than Lex and Evan I hope!!"
"Yeah we are great - she even calls me Dad but usually only when she wants something - you can go in and talk to her if you like, I'm off to work in an hour, so I can't talk for long!!"
"You havent seen Evan have you??"
"No why?"
"Well we think he has run away - him and Lex had another big fight and he stormed out yesterday, hasn't come back yet"
"Oh no, I knew I should have told him to move in here with Kayla!!"
"He'll probably come back when he has calmed down!!"
"Well if he doent let me know and I'll help you find him"


Chase went off to work and left me alone with Cory - NOT a good idea!!

"Cory why are you looking at me like that??"
"Because your eyes ..... I think I can tell what you are thinking"
"So what am I thinking?"
"I can't say it, but I can show you"
"Stop it Cory!!!"
Could he see I was getting all hot and bothered??


We stepped outside so none of the kids could see us.
"I can't stop thinking about you"
"Don't Cory please"
"Well what do you expect when you keep flirting with me!"
"I'm sorry I know I shouldn't but ....."
"But what?"
"Oh nothing - I'm sorry"




"Sorry is that your favourite word, that's all I ever hear you say"
He hugged me amorously.
I could feel his hands on my back, the hairs on the back of my kneck stood on end and my stomach rolled, where his hands touched my skin it was like an electical tingle running up and down my spine - I had to move away before I did something stupid, even though I really wanted to - I couldnt not here, not now"
My head was swimming when I pulled away from him.
"You need to go before we both do something stupid!!"



What is wrong with me, why can't I be happy with what I have got, why do I want something more - and Cory of all people!!!











Kayla turned into a vampire during the middle of the night.

I was a little distressed when I found my Dad and Kayla sleeping in the same bed together, I had gone in to pick up some dirty clothes and stopped dead in my tracks.










Come to think about it - they do spend way too much time together.  They are always together, dancing, fishing sharing a bed.  How can there be nothing going on with them??









They are like an old married couple, they even lie on the bed talking for hours.

I know that she cheers my Dad up and she keeps him company and stops him from moping around - but still - just imagine if something was to happen between them - my step daughter would become my step mom, and Chase, his father in law would also be his son in law.

Oh - No - there is no way I could live with that !!!!


"Kayla I need a word with you"
"What about Dad?"
"Samir"
"What about him?"
"What is going on between you two?"
"What do you mean?"
"Do I have to spell it out to you, I think you know what I mean"
"If you mean are we sleeping together, no we are not"

"So why are you spending so much time together, and you are both sleeping in the same bed every night"
"We are mates, that's all honestly, besides a bit of flirting and the occassional hug thats it.  You know what it was like when we were kids, you slept with whoever, just to get to sleep in a bed instead of on the floor, and he's not good at sleeping alone since his wife died, Im just company for him thats all!!"
"Well I hope that's all it is going to be because as much as I like Samir, he's my father in law - I really don't want him to be my son in law - that is just a little too twisted for my liking!!"
"Besides I've got a boyfriend"
"What - since when that's news to me!! - who?"


"Anton"
"Anton who, not Anton Swan from work"
"Yes - why is that a problem"
"Does Candy know?"
"I don't know, why?"
"You know he is her Uncle don't you"
"Yes, and ..."
"Oh nothing, I quite like him actually just not sure what Candy would think that's all with it being her Moms brother"
"Well I am not really bothered what she thinks - I like him!!"


Lacy and Laura had thier birthday, they are both now cute little toddlers.  I like the fact that they both have my hair colouring, but I am a little disappointed that neither of them inherited my mothers "apple" hair colouring.


Lacy will probably be just like me as she has my eye and hair colouring.



The twins are actually identical.  The only way that they can be told apart is by their eye colour.  Laura has the same colour eyes as Chase.










Leon has also had his birthday, he is now a child.












Chase is now a Pop Icon, he only needs one more promotion to become a rockstar which is his Lifetime Wish.

He only has to work at the theatre 3 days a week, it is optional for him to perform concerts the other nights if he wants to.

At the moment he is taking the time to spend with the children, teaching them their skills as I am really busy at work, now a Rookie and am playing in the Wednesday and Saturday games, which means a lot more work hours.


The twins can both talk but need to finish their walking and potty training.













This is about the time the rot started setting into mine and Chase's relationship and it was my fault!!!!

I came out of work to be greeted by a few familiar faces.  First Symphony jumped on me for my autograph which made me laugh, especially when she got so excited she is my sister in law and we are good friends - she could have had my autograph anytime!!

I also spotted Cory and my Uncle Liam.  As much as I tried to ignore Cory, I just couldn't and found myself drawn to him like a magnet.

"What are you up to?" I asked him
"Well, I was hoping to bump into you actually - we need to talk!!"
"Well, are you tired?"
"Not really - why?"
"How do you fancy going to the dance club, I could do with a drink - we can chat there"
"Ok - do you want me to drive"
"Yeah why not!!"




So Cory drove us to the local Dance club.
"The one with the elevator?" he said laughing
"No the small one, we don't need to get dressed up for that one!!"
I remembered his formal dress from the last time we attempted to go to a club together and it made me giggle to myself in my head, I much prefer what he is wearing now to that!!


"Hang on Kandice, don't go in just yet"  Cory said
When I turned round to face him he quickly grabbed me and kissed me.
Breathlessly I pulled away "Not here Cory somebody might see us"
"Sorry!!"
He hugged me then, and whispered in my eye, "if anyone is watching its just a friendly hug right - your my sister in law, I am allowed to give you a hug!!"

"Come on silly, lets get a drink before you get us both into trouble!!"
I put my hand on the door to push it open, through the glass I could see a familiar couple dancing wildly on the dancefloor together.
"OH NO!!"
"What's wrong?"
"My Dad and Kayla are in there - look!!"
"I'd better go I don't want them seeing us together - Kandice we need to talk soon - your killing me!!"
"No Cory wait!"
"Night Kandice" he said and was gone


I went in feeling really miserable!!  I said to the mixologist 
"The strongest thing you can make!!"
I still had not managed to moonlight as a mixologist yet!!







What is it with those two!!  Don't they spend enough time together at home!!
Since when does my Dad come to dance clubs anyway????









I sat alone drinking and watching my Dad and step daughter dancing together like a pair of wild animals.  My Dad is no party animals and me and Chase don't dance like that together, that has to be some chemistry they have between them - how can they say there is nothing going on between them!!!



I sat and drank 3 drinks while I was watching them - they were oblivious of my presents at the bar they were too wrapped up in their dancing and each other!!

I had seen enough - I went home!!




The next day at work was a nightmare - I was getting loads of stick, especially from my Uncle Liam, I had a public discrace hanging over my head - FOR CHEATING!!!!!!!  Someone must have seen Cory kissing me last night - I was done for!!!


I was half way home when I decided there was somewhere I needed to go first.  I jumped out of the carpool and caught a taxi to Cory's.

Bethany let me in - my mother in law  is not one for mincing her words and was quick to tell me what she thought of me



"I should never have let you marry my son, you have been nothing but trouble to my family since you started messing about with all of my sons!!"


I had to lie and get out of it somehow
"Bethany  honestly - someone is spreading rumours about me it isnt true!!"
"So what are you doing here then?"
"To see if Cory has heard what they are saying - so he can help me convince Chase its lies - this could ruin my marriage you know!!"
"He is in the kitchen"


"Kandice"
"Cory you have to lie for me, someone saw us, saw you kissing me last night - you have to lie to Chase, help me convince him its all lies"
"Slow down Kandice - stop stressing!!"
"Please Cory, promise me you will tell Chase its all lies - you kissed me remember - you owe me - unless you are trying to break up our marriage!!"
"Don't be stupid - I've already told him its lies, but I dont think he believes me!!"

Well the only thing I could do was go home and face him - and boy was he mad!!


As soon as I entered the bedroom he started yelling at me.
"Well you have done it now - and here was me worrying about Lex - never thought you would move onto Cory!!"
"Chase it isnt true"
"Well I don't believe you, I know what you are capable of and to be honest I wouldnt put it past you!!"



"Honestly Chase its not true - its someone spreading lies!!"
"So you werent seen outside the dance club with Cory last night then?"
"Well yes I was there - but nothing happened"
"Explain to me how you ended up going to the Dance club with my brother"
"I came out of work, fancied a drink, Cory was outside the stadium with Liam so Cory dropped me off there - I went in alone"



"You were seen kissing him outside"
"I was not - he hugged me goodbye - friendly hug - a family hug"
"I dont believe you"
"Ask Kayla and Dad they were in there dancing like wild animals, I sat at the bar had 3 drinks then came home and I was alone all the time"



"I know you was in there alone its kissing my brother outside - that's the bit that is bothering me!!"
"Well its not true"
I tried to put my arms around him
"Get lost Candy - Don't touch me!!"
"Chase this is silly"
"No you was silly kissing Cory where someone would see you"
"I DIDN'T - ask Cory"
"I have already and he is denying it too"
"Well then!!!"





"How can I believe you - you are both going to deny it - aent you!!"
"You know what Chase - believe what you like - just keep away from me until you are thinking straight and seeing sense"
"Candy ...."
"Don't Candy me - if you can't trust what I say WHAT IS THE POINT IN US BEING TOGETHER!! We have had lots of public disgrace rumours in the past that have been lies and there will be many more in the future - you have not created this fuss before!!"

I felt awful for lying but if I didn't lie my way out of this it could finish us and I really didn't want that!!

Chase started freaking out.

"Honestly Chase it is someone spreading rumours and if you can't believe me then what does that say about us"

"I don't want to believe it - but I am scared it is true"

"I promise it is not true"
"I am scared Candy"
"There is no need for you to be scared - I love you!!"

I think maybe I might have convinced him - I have got away from it this time - I really need to keep away from Cory - I HAVE TO!!!!!

I am such a bitch!!!








Why was I so stupid!!!!  Was Cory worth losing Chase for - NO!!!  So why do I keep on, why is he always in the back of my head - why!!!!!


We were just about to get a break from each other and we didn't know it.  


Chase had been given a run of concerts to perform in Twinbrook which would take him away from home for at least a  week - if things went well it could mean more concert dates being arranged  and longer away from home.    I couldnt go with him because my work was too demanding and I couldnt expect my Dad and Kayla to look after the four children, they had their own jobs to do.  So we decided it would be best for me to stay at home.


Chase was going alone - that was until he went around the house collecting dirty laundry and found Kayla and Samir were still sleeping in he same bed together.

"Kayla get up and get a bag packed"
"What?" she said rubbing her eyes "Dad its the middle of the night"
"Just get a bag packed we are going away for a while"

"What - where - I've got work"
"Just get a bag packed, Ill square it with work - and I'll tell you where we are going on the way to the airport"


--------------------------------------------
SIDE STORY - Chasing the Past
Chapter 1
--------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is a little longer than normal - but I have written to the end of my pictures.  This is the point where I stupidly deleted my screenshots before I uploaded them to photobucket.
I have a huge chunk of pictures missing out of my story - soooooooooooo
I have decided to do a little side story adventure with Chase and Kayla to fill in the missing time  - fasten your seatbelts its about to become bumpy!!!





2 comments:

  1. kandice is such a you know what, and I love it...haha..sorry your pics got deleted that stinks. Off to read the side story now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. the whole Kayla and Samir thing is a bit suspicious, but ya know, I suppose we shall see. :) I swear, Kandice was lucky it was only kissing she got caught doing!!

    ReplyDelete