Monday 7 February 2011

Chapter 7 - Gen 3 - Kandice



"Kane you are DISCUSTING!!!!"

"WHAT??"

"Lickng plates - yuk!!"

I hate my brothers slob trait!!





It is going to be pretty quiet around here.  Kian, Symphony and their two kids have moved out and into a place of their own, so there is only four of us living here now.  

Four of us rattling around this big house makes me think of Chace and his family eight of them cramped up into one tiny little house.



It seems like forever since I've seen Chase, I fancy hanging out with him so I might just pop over and see what he is upto.



This is where Chase lives with his parents and his 5 brothers and sisters.  A tiny one bedroomed house for 8 of them - how on earth do they manage to live like this??







"Hiya Chase, you on nappy changing duty?"

"Yeah, but you can do it for me if you want"

"No, your ok, I am sure you can manage" I giggled




I have never spoken to Lex face to face before.  I have seen him at school and spoken to him on the pc.  mmmmm he is quite cute!!

  In fact all three of them are quite cute  in their own way.  I felt like a child in a sweet shop wanting sweets and not being able to decide which one I wanted because I actually wanted them all!!!



I wander which one of these three was the best kisser???  mmmmmm  The only way to find that out is to kiss all three of them - noooo - I couldn't - could I???  I think my hormones must be playing up - I looked at each one in turn and all three of them were stirring some sort of emotion in me and making my stomach flip.  Lex, how I would love to get my hands on his body - God he is such a hunk and Cory, I think he has a gorgeous face, those eyes of his, they make my knee go weak,  I think if he stared into my eyes I would probably pass out and Chase, well Chase is just cute, even though he is not the best looking and he is a little lacking in the muscle department - still when I look at him he makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and I just want to grab him and ......... STOP IT!!  STOP IT!!!  What is wrong with me!!!!


They are a very close family, well they would have to be living in this house!!  So just imagine what would happen if I went about kissing all three of them!!  I would never get away with it without causing Chaos!!

Thier Mom, Bethany was talking to me, but I couldnt concerntrate, her three sons were distracting the devil out of me!!
Ashamed of what I was thinking and how I was feeling, I left and went home, I was hungry anyway.

I'll get over it when I am away from them, I thought - Yeah!! and was I wrong!!  

I just could not stop thinking about them, my imagination was running wild!!.  

Reading a book, one minute the words were registering the next I find I am not reading, I am imagining running my hands down Lex's chest.  Running on the treadmill, my mind drifts off and I am imagining that I am kissing Chase, completely forgetting what I am actually doing, I forget I am supposed to be running and moving my legs, obviously you can not just stand on a treadmill - you fall flat on your face!!  

Falling flat on my face - that just about sums it all up nicely - because I think that is what I am about to do!!  Sod it!!!  I am going to do it - right or wrong - I am going kiss all three of those boys if it kills me, and it probably will!!  You see I have these little devils in the back of my head that often talk to me, Buckey, Blue, Risika and Whispering - they are talking to me egging me on, they are all telling me to do it - so I am doing it!!

I let my imagination run away with me for a moment ............
























Three kisses that's all I want!!
But you know I am going to get a lot more than I wished for - dont you!!!

"Hiya Lex - come inside"

"I'm glad you invited me round, I have not been able to stop thinking about you since I saw you yesterday"

"You have - haven't?! Me too - thinking about you that is!!"

mmmmm he's smooth and I am tongue tide and this is going to be ....???!!!

Obviously only ever kissed one bloke before and it was me who fell for his flirting.  But I want the kiss, so I am going to have to make it happen this time - and I really dont have a clue at what I am doing here!!


"So, what do you fancy doing?"  Lex asked, and as he did he grabbed hold of my hands and held them.

God he is smooth!!

"Eeeer anything, what do you fancy doing?"

He started flirting with me and  my stomach somersaulted.  


Without even thinking about what I was doing I learned towards him and quickly gave him a shy kiss.

He then grabbed me and kissed me passionately - Oh my - I could feel my legs turning to jelly.

Now silly me had not thought past the kissing stage - had I!!!  I had not bargained for what I wanted to do with him next.  I had only wanted to kiss him, now I wanted a whole lot more!!






OK! OK! it should not have gone this far - but it did - because I could not help myself and I wanted to!!





"So are you not working yet?"

"I should be but I have been a little distracted since I left school. I went to china for a holiday and came back two days ago - I just haven't got round to getting a job yet"

"It's all right for some!!  China - wow - we can't even afford a decent cooker,  let alone a trip to china!!"

"There are six adults in your house - surely all of you working you should be pretty well off shouldn't you!!"
"There is only Mom and Dad and Casey working and don't forget not all of us are lucky enough to have high profile parents who have jobs that most people only dream about.  My Mom works at the Spa, Casey at the grocery store and My dad has been working at the Theatre for years and years, since I was a child, he is still doing the same job - never had a promotion, not being able to afford a guitar hasn't helped. I don't think you realise how lucky you are!!!  I bet their three months wages put together would not even dent what one of your parents earn A DAY!!!!!"
"WOW REALLY!! - So why are you not working??"
"Someone had to stay home and look after the two babies - my Mom and Dad can also be very stupid - more babies to feed when they haven't been able to feed the ones they already have sometimes"
"Baby sitter??
"Babysitters cost money we can not afford"
"Chase and Cory - so why aren't they working to help?"
"Cory has tried but he can be very obnoxious sometimes, hes very inapropriate and keeps getting the sack - Chase lives with his head in the clouds, quite the little dreamer that one - spends more time dreaming than actually doing!!  Neither of them can be trusted to look after the babies full time so I have to do it"
"You should get your own place, that doesnt really sound very fair to me"
"And how do you suggest I get my own place, princess, even renting you need a deposit, you really have seen nothing of how the world works for most of us - have you!! Sitting here in your little ivory tower - I mean for god sake, just look at this one bedroom - it is bigger than our whole house!!!"

 Wow were things really that bad!!

"Anyway I am sick of talking about my life it sucks, we need to do something"

"So what do you suggest?"

"Anything its your castle we are in"

 I started kissing him when I heard his stomach grumbling


 "Your hungry!"

"Just a bit" he said

"Well there is salad in the fridge if you want some, help yourself"




He went off to eat while I sat wandering what the hell I was actually doing
 
Later I found him in Kanes room on the computer chatting online to someone.
"Who are you chatting to?"

"Liam Swan, he says hes your Uncle"

"Yes he is"

"So who's room is this?"
"This is Kane's room, but he usually sleeps in the room next door because we have ghosts and one in particular likes to sleep in this room and it freaks him out sometimes"
"Ghosts - that's creepy!!"
"Yeah, they are family ghosts, there are some gravestones down the garden, I just wish Dad would take them to the graveyard!!"

 "Family ghosts you said, I thought you were all vampires - vampires don't die do they?"
"Vampires do die eventually - our lifespan is just much much longer than yours and we can die from thirst a lot quicker than you humans die from starvation."


"So what's it like being a vampire?"
"OK I suppose, but I have never been human so I could not compare it - but you could if I turned you into a vampire""
"and you can do that - turn me into a vampire?"
"Yes, why, do you want me to?"
"Yes I have always wanted to be a vampire"





"Are you feeling ok?"

"Yes I am fine, just tired"
"What now?" he asked

"Give it a few days and you will change into a vampire"









When he started flirting with me again, I knew there was only one place we were going to end up

"Do you want to sleep over?

"Yes, I thought you would never ask"

"Cheeky!!"


I need to stop this I am beginning to like it a little too much!!!

I still have his two brothers to kiss - oh God if only he knew!!!!









-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. Whoooo!!! Go Kandice! With all this Woohooing, I won't be surprised if she winds up pregnant by the time she's done with all three brothers. xD

    They'll call her Kandice the Maneater. *maniacal laughter*

    And I saw my name! I feel famous now. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! One down two more to go. I love that you used our names haha..she's got talking voices in her head. I love it! And Lex was so flippant about becoming a vampire, does he really understand what he's getting himself into, I think not. lol not with vampirism and not with Kandice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muah-ah-ah! I like being a little voice in the back of someone's head! :) Teehee, one down, two to go! Oh I so can't wait to see what happens. I wonder if she will wish to marry or move in with one of them. I liked the back and forth conversation between them. I wonder if she'll end up turning all three into vampires!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! She sounds just like me when I was her age. Always wanting to make out with guys I came across. LOL! Go get 'em girl!

    ReplyDelete