Tuesday 15 February 2011

Chapter 19 - Gen 3 - Kandice

I wanted to talk with Kayla, maybe I could help a little, with the situation that Kayla won't talk to Chase.

When did their house get so big, it looks like there has been quite a bit of building work done - for a minute I was not even sure I was at the right house.







Ringing the doorbell, I began to get nervous, I dreaded to think what Chases family actually thought of me!!

OMG - Lex I had not given him a thought, maybe this was not such a good idea after all - the last thing I wanted to do was bump into Lex.
What ever possessed me anyway, Kayla should be at school anyway!!
I was just about to go home and the door opened.




"Oh Kayla, I came to see you but then realised you should be at school."
"No, someone has to look after Susan while they are at work"
"Well can I come in"
"Oh, yeah sorry - come in!!"




"Did HE send you"
"I presume you mean Chase and no he does not know I am here"

I was too busy looking around me to be bothered about what she had said

"Well this place has changed a little since I came here last!!"
"Yeah nice isn't it!!  Your Dad and Chase had it done a while back - but I guess you know that"

"Yeah" I said but I was pretty angry that I didn't know - why do they not tell me anything!!
"Are you home alone Kayla?"
"Yeah"
"Well maybe we can have a chat then"

"He did send you didnt he"
"No Kayla he didn't, I am here because he is probably more upset about this than you are and I hate seeing him so upset!!"
"Why should he be upset?"
"Because he loves you and he has wanted to tell you for a long time, since you were little,  he just didn't want to upset you so didn't know how without upsetting everyone - he is not proud of himself you know!!"
"I don't know I ..."
"Why don't you just talk to him at least - hear him out - he thought he was doing the best thing for you at the time and when he realised it was a mistake it was too late to put it right"
"And how long have you known?"
"You found out before I did - it was you finding out that made him tell me"
"so how do you know all this"
"because I listened to him and talked to him, which is what you should do"

"I'll think about it"
"Maybe you should come and live with us for a while"
"What move into your house"
"Yes - think about it you can move in anytime"
"And what will he think about that"
"It was your D... , Chases idea!!"

The door bell rang and Kayla went to the door.


"Oh no its Lex"
Great!!
"I didn't realise Lex didn't live here any more"
"No, he was moved out when he tried to kill Chase, he lives with Anton and Liam now."
"WHAT - My Uncle Anton and Uncle Liam??"
"Eeerr Swan - yeah, I suppose they are I never thought about it before!!"
Something else I didn't know!!



He walked in and ignored me at first.

Kayla decided to feel my baby bump, thats when he said something.
I had not even noticed Cory and Cassey walk in.

"Playing happy families are we Kandice, or is it Candy I forget now!"



"Shut up Lex or you can get out, we dont want you here causing any more trouble!!"  Cory said, it kind of surprised me not knowing he was here.


Susan started crying so I gave her a bottle.

Lex grabbed a book and sat down reading, surprisingly he didn't say anything else to me.








When I stood up and looked at Lex, I wandered what the hell must I have been thinking - I must have been mad to have even found him remotely attractive.

"I hope you are not here to cause any mischief Kandice, you have done enough dont you think!!" Cory said and broke my train of thought.

I turned round to face him, I was about to say something, when my stomach rolled and it wasn't the baby!!

Now that I still do fancy!!

Just looking at him I suddenly got the urge to flirt with him.

Shouting at myself in my head - STOP IT KANDICE - Its your hormones, your pregnant - STOP IT!!
I walked over to him and tried to talk to him, but he just put his hands on his hips and glared at me
"Are you still angry with me Cory"
"Of course I am"
"Well I am sorry for whatever it is you are still mad at me for!!"
"What are you doing here anyway"




"I came to have a word with Kayla and now I am going home, so dont worry I am not here to jump on you or anything you are quite safe!!"
"If only" he mumbled quietly
"You what?"
"Goodbye Kandice"
Did I just hear that right - no I couldn't have done!!!

When I got home I found Chase lying on the bed - his head in the clouds again!!

"Candy where have you been - Ive been worried"
"To talk to Kayla, but first I have a bone to pick with you"
"What?"
"Why do I keep being told things that I don't know and should know, things that you and Dad are not telling me - its upsetting"
"Like what?"


"You and Dad building a new house for your family for a start!"
"Oh that"
"Oh that  you say, like its something minor"
"Well for your Dad it is!!"
"So Dad paid for it?"
"Not exactly , the money we were saving for our own place paid for part of it your Dad put the rest"
"The money for our own place - so didn't you think I should be told about things like that??"
"Yeah I know but it was just about the time when your Mom died and I didn't want to burden you with anything so I meant to tell you later and just forgot about it - sorry - and its not like we needed the money now that we have decided to stay here with your Dad!!"
"I don't care about the money its the fact you never told me about it!!"

"And Lex"
"What about Lex?"
"Living with my Uncle Liam and Uncle Anton"
"And what about it?"
"And what if I had gone to visit them and found Lex there instead"
"Your Dad organised that ..."
"Dad  - why am I not surprised - he needs to quit meddling with our lives"
"Well its a good job for your Dad else I dread to think what would have happened lately!!"
"I suppose - but why hide things from me"
"Its not that we are hiding things we just forget to mention them that's all!!

"You have spoken to Kayla - why?"
"Because I thought I might be able to help"
"And I told her what you said about her living here and she said she would think about it"
"Is she still mad with me?"
"A little I think but not so much, maybe you should try phoning her tomorrow"
"I tried today, she didn't answer the call"
"She'll come round eventually!!"

"There is only one in there isnt there!!"  Chase said feeling my Tummy
"Your bump is a lot bigger than last time"

"Well I hope so - because I not planning on more than one - we only have one name remember!!"

"Maybe we ought to think of another one just in case."




"I have to go to work"
"OK - the bump should still be here by the time you get back!!"

I was really happy, I love Chase, so why the hell can I not get Cory out of the back of my mind!!!  Since I saw him, he is always there in the back of my head, I really wish he would go away!!!


My phone starting ringing which stopped me thinking about Cory.


"Oh hiya Noel, how are you doing?"
"Great - I have some news"
"Whats that?"
"You are going to be my Aunty soon!!" she said and burst out laughing
"Noel what are you going on about??"
"Me and Jake we got engaged"
"Noel - thats great!!!"
"Yeah he asked me to marry him last night"
"That's so funny - you will be my Neice in law"  
we both started laughing together!!
"I don't think your brother is none too impressed though"
"Why ever not??"
"Because I am so much older than Jake"
"Oh ignore him - if you love each other what does it matter!!"
"Thats exactly what we said, and Symphony is cool with it so its all good!!"



Chase has been having a lot of Neurotic freak outs lately - which shows he must be very upset.  I hate seeing him like this!!!

This situation with Kayla is really getting to him!!






"OMG Candy you look like you are ready to pop, there has got to be more than one in there!!"
He is right - this bump is twice the size of the last one.
"Come on little fella its time you came out"
"Little fella, what makes you so sure?"
"I'm not I'm just hoping!!"




We didn't have to wait very much longer.  I had gone to bed early because I was shattered and I had not been asleep for very long when the pains started.







"OOOHHHHHH"

"CHASE!!!!"


"AAAAAARRRRR"

"OMG where is he"





"Whats all the shouting about --- OMG!! is it the baby"

"YES!!! - Hospital now Chase"







This birth was a lot more difficult than the first.  It was over 6 hours later when Leon finally arrived.

Chase said to the nurse "Hang on there is another one in there isnt there"
the nurse said "No Mr Swan there is only one"  "Are you sure" he said - the nurse assured him there was only one!!
I laughed at him because I actually think he was disappointed.



But he was happy because he got the little boy that he wanted.














I hate watching those pair with their heads together - I never know what they are plotting that they might forget to tell me about!!

Mind you at the moment they are two busy fighting over Leon to be getting up to much mishcief!!







The doorbell rang and I was very surprised to see it was Kayla standing on the doorstep.

"Hiya Kayla, come in"
"Eeer did you mean what you said about me living here?"
"Yes of course, we would love you to move in"
"OK I will then - is Chase here"
"Yes come in"




Chase had already spotted Kayla at the door, and was busy having one of his neurotic freak outs in the hall.

These freak outs are getting really bad he is doing it all the time now, he rarely ever did it before!!






"Kandice said I can move in, but I am not promising I will stay and don't expect me to call you Dad or anything!!"
"It is fine -whatever you want to do, maybe we can have a proper talk when you are ready!!! Chase said
"Yeah that will be great!! - can you phone Mom and tell her its ok for me to move in because she is fussing"


Maybe things have started looking up after all!!!!





--------------------------------------
Chapter 20
---------------------------------------

I don't know if it was classed as a cheat (sorry!!!)  But I did a little building work on the strongs shoebox house using Samir/Kandces' family funds. :/
I thought it highly comical when i went looking for lex I found he had moved in with Liam and Anton - I dont have a clue how he got to know them!!
It was nice to see Noel pop up in my story - shes is the only one so far that hasnt.  When she phoned Kandice, I noticed she was engaged to Jake (Kian and Symphany's son)  They have since got married and unfortunately Noel is now elderly (sob sob) no babies!!
AND I am warning you in advance - I think Generation 3 is going to be a very long one  and I think there are more rocky roads ahead of us - Kandice has now become absolutely obsessed with Cory, I am trying to dodge wishes but she is rolling way too many and the Chase wishes are getting fewer and fewer - if I was a sim I would so strangle her at the moment!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you redid their house. It made me sad that it was so cramped in there. Oh, my in regards to Kandice and her wishes for Cory, but you know what I think you should make them come true! It's what she wants. lol *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm really behind, but I'm getting caught up! I'm glad Kayla wanted to give her dad a chance! I can't believe Kandice is still wanting to play games with those men. 0_0

    ReplyDelete