Sunday 13 February 2011

Chapter 17 - Gen 3 - Kandice

"What's the matter Chase, your in a world of your own again!!"

"Nothing love I am fine!"

"I wish you wouldn't keep saying that because I know something is troubling you!!"

"Forget it its just work stuff  that's all!!"

I don't believe him!!!




It was hard to watch my little brother, Raina and the girls moving out!!

I am really going to miss having them around the place!!







They are now living in a house on the other side of town, quite close to Chase's parents.

I am worried a little about Lea, for a while she had two little play mates, I hope she is not going to miss them too much!!!







Its funny how the little things make you miss your Mom!!  

This washing machine, one of these days I will learn how to work it properly!!






My dad is still fishing, I really can not see the fascination myself.

Fishing and Gardening are two big things for his job, he has never really done either before Mom died, and he managed to scrape by and reach the top of his career ladder and became the Mad Scientist.

The gardening he mastered from books but fishing you can only really learn from practice or watching lots of tv but Dad is not a tv kind of person.  He says he wants to master the fishing skill and catch a Death fish - I don't have a clue what for!!



Dad taught Lea how to talk.

Since Kanes girls left, of course being the only baby in the house she is getting everyone's full attention - especially Dads.











Chase is trying to teach Lea how to walk at the moment.









 We have been having a lot of ghostly visits lately, but only my Mom and my Grandad.

This has made me think - Grandma - when exactly was the last time I saw Grandma's ghost - a very long time!!!

Because of the length of time it has been since she has appeared I wandered if Dad had actually taken her gravestone to the graveyard after all and I just had not noticed.  After checking I can see it is still there - so why she is not appearing is quite a mystery!!

I think he is quite a bit of a party animal on the quiet.

A lot of the time he is out he hangs about the bar sampling the drinks I am making.

He shocked me the one day while I was down in the basement dancing - he stopped me than started dancing with me.




It was quite a strange experience dancing with a ghost!!












Then of course there is Mom.  Sometimes I wander if she actually realises that she is a ghost, because she does a lot of strange things that I have never seen the other ghosts doing.
She does not care about going up to people and having conversations.  I have seen her cleaning the toilet, tidying away old plasma juice cartons and making beds and doing the laundry.



She really does not like this room, I don't think!!  She think it is not very well decorated??  Strange when it has not changed since she was alive, other than it has an extra cot in it.









Then of course there is Mom and Dad.  Dad never seemed fazed by the fact that she is a ghost.

I really wish they would stop doing that all the time!!!









Dad always seems a lot happier after one of Moms visits for a short while anyway.  Then as the hours pass by he withdraws back into his shell again, then just mopes about till the next time she appears.






Dad decided he wanted to hangout with Jake, so he headed off over to Kians house and took Lea with him so he could get to meet her cousins.

Kian was just on the way to work as dad arrived.

"Ring the door bell, Symph and the kids are in, I am sorry I can't stop and chat I am just on my way to work"






How quikly the kids grow up, Jasmine and Jake are both teenagers already!!




























I love the way they both have Symphony's eye colouring.



























Work is not going too badly.  I am now Minor league, another promotion and I should start playing in the Wednesday and Sunday games - that is when my job is going to be a lot more demanding.

So I am thinking that now maybe a good time to have another baby, before things get a lot busier for me.



It would be nice for Lea to  have a brother or sister - I would hate her to be an only child.  Chase is in the hot tub - mmmmmmmmmm.

"How did work go?"
"Great I had a promotion today to Minor League"
"Thats Great!!!"
"Yeah, you know what else would be great?"
"What?"
"Having another baby"
"Funny you should say that because I have been thinking about that too"
"So we can start trying then - right now"
"Not right now, IN HERE??!!"
"Why not??"




















"I hope nobody saw us"
"Well there is only Dad and he is in bed asleep already!!"

Now we have done it - we stayed out in the hot tub till the sun started coming up we are going to be exhausted going without sleep all night!!!




"Come on we need to get a few hours sleep at least!!"

No such luck - Lea started screaming!!!

"I'll do it, you go to bed, I don't have work today!!"

I wasn't going to complain!!
























Chase started on Lea's potty training, but there is a long way to go before she uses the potty herself.







Chase's phone started to ring and it was Cory.  Of course I could only hear Chases side of the conversation

"Hiya Corry"

"HE'S DONE WHAT?"

"OMG - HES AN IDIOT!!"
"Where is I am going to kill him"



"No, they haven't come here"
"Are you sure they were coming here?"

"Is she very upset?"
 
"If Kayla  hates me because of him I'll....."

"I know, I know, I am still trying to pluck up the courage to talk to Candy, but ..."

"I told you the other day I was going to tell her once I had sorted it out with Candy - now he has gone in like an idiot - does  he not care about Evans feelings??"

"Did you tell him what we had spoken about and what I was planning on doing??" 

 "Are you sure - why now??"

"Was he drunk again??  He has done this just to spite me hasn't he!!"
"Maybe I should go and look for her"

"OK - OK - I'll wait here and let you know if they turn up"



What on earth was that all about??

Whatever it was it sounded serious and from what I can gather Lex has done something - well I think it is lex!!

"Chase, what was that all about?"



"My life is probably just about to fall apart thats what!!"

"You have that look in your eyes again - tell me what is the matter Chase, I am getting fed up of this now!!"

"I know I am not being very fair but if you love me can you just trust me for a little longer.  I don't want you to hear what is about to come out - not  like this"

"What's about to come out"
"Something I have wanted to tell you for ages but just haven't known how to tell you about it - I am scared you will hate me - I need you too hear it from me properly"
"I don't like the sound of this"
"Evan and Kayla should be making their way over here right now, they are very upset, thanks to that idiot Lex and once I have calmed them down and spoken to them I promise I will come and tell you everything"
"But ....."
"When they get here can you go upstairs or into the basement and PROMISE me you will not listen.  I will explain everything to you later - if you hear bits you might get the wrong idea and that is the last thing I want!!"
"But ...."
"PROMISE me you will do this one thing I ask - pleeeeeeease!!"
"Ok, Ok - but you tell me everything later or I am going to go over to Cory and find out from him!!"

-----------------------------
Chapter 18
------------------------------



1 comment:

  1. Good grief...he needs to just tell her. Poor Kayla and Evan they must be so upset and confused.

    ReplyDelete