Friday 11 February 2011

Chapter 14 - Gen 3 - Kandice



Your wedding day is supposed to be one of the best days of your life isnt it!!

Well my wedding day can only be classed as the day from Hell!!

And my wedding - a total disaster - well nearly!!  And today of all days I was really sick and could not stop myself from throwing up!!

After the Lex incident - and by the way I still can not find out exactly what else has gone on that I did not know about, but everyone else seems to know. 

Anyway, after the Lex incident - both me and Chase did not see what was stopping us from getting married straight away, so after a little planning and only a week away, our wedding was to take place at the new wedding chapel in town - just family - well my family, we did not really want a fuss!!  Chases family were told, but we did not really expect them to turn up and now I wish they hadn't.

I was really nervous, I had not faced any of them especially his parents since my kissing episode that caused such a mess, and I was worried how they would treat me.  To my surprise there was no fights and everyone was pleasant - even Cory.  There was one notable absence - Lex - but I am very relieved  he did not turn up.


The surprise of the day for me was seeing Evan holding a baby - Mr and Mrs strong, obvious filling the space that Chase had left in their house.  But why call a second child Evan totally beat me - that really makes no sense at all!!





Just look at the rabble - and somebody PLEASE - Shut that baby up!!!!!

I think the only one that actually knew what we had actually all gathered her for was Kayla.  She stood up front with us and never took her eyes off us once.

Even my Dad - got so ingrossed in conversation with Chase's Dad, he did not pay attention to us when we actually did take our vows.

Both of our mothers stood at the back together chatting away, like they were old friends!!

I did not mind that none of Chase's family turned up in formal dress as I knew they probably could not afford it!!










We gave up waiting for them to sort themselves out - it was obvious it was never going to happen so we took our vows, only Kayla watching .
























So we were married.

Our families too involved in one huge debate - we quietly sloped off and left them too it.







"Remind me NEVER to invite my family to anything ever again!!"
"Well mine were just as bad!!"
"Well at least we have the house to ourselves for a while - peace and quiet that baby drove me mad!!
"Yes, we could always  make the most of having the house to ourselves!!
"Don't you ever think about anything else??!!
"Why are you complaining??"
"No"
"Come on then upstairs before they get back"



 
When my family did finally get back we were dancing away in the kitchen by the stereo.

We were happy for a while, then the day got progressively worse!!









Kane had a heated conversation with Raina on the phone.

I hope that they were not breaking up already because he went all quiet and sulky afterwards and took himself off to bed in the middle of the afternoon.







I was still being really sick, I thought this morning it was just nerves before the wedding - but now I have a sneaky feeling that I could very well be pregnant.





TRAGEDY STRUCK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!!!

MY MOM 
Electrocuted by the trash compactor





Only she knows what she was thinking when she tried to fix the broken trash compactor.

OMG - MY DAD!!!!










































Somehow, I can not see my Dad ever getting over this!!





























The doorbell rang and I was going to ignore it until I saw a familiar figure stood on the driveway.

It was Grandad Toby
"Did you call him Kane"
"No"
"I did" Dad said as he went out to invite him in








And how must he be feeling right now in such a short space of time he has lost a son and a daughter

WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL!!











So on my wedding day, you could say a lot of things happened that shouldnt have happened.

One life was taken away to find out there was another life growing.

"Chase I need to tell you something"
"What  that you want a divorce already" he said and started to laugh
"I know we have not talked about this and I am sorry but - I'm pregnant!!"
Well that wiped the smile off his face!!
He stood there for a moment and wobbled a little - I honestly thought he was going to pass out!!
Too many shocks in one day can not be good for you!!




He smiled then spoke.
"Really - are you sure"
"Yes I am sure!"

I think once he had got over the shock he started to smile and looked quite happy about it






"You know what this means don't you"
"What?"
"With Mom dying and the expense of a baby coming there is no way we can move out and leave Dad on his own, we are going to have to wait a little longer for a place of our own!!"
"That doesn't matter, I have quite got used to living here - there is no rush!!"




When I went to find Dad to tell him about the baby - I found he had already gone to bed.  But I had to giggle when I could see he was not alone.

Grandad Toby was sleeping in the bed with him.  I was actually quite surprised at who Dad had chosen to turn too for comfort!!






------------------------------
-------------------------------

And this is where some sims can be very stupid sometimes - Taylor singed herself messing with the trash compactor which was uncharactoristic in the first place.  I sent her to shower.  Wether she did or not I dont know because I was off with another sim when - camera swung to Taylor at the trash compactor again Electricuted.  She obviously went back on free will for a second go!!!!

3 comments:

  1. AWWW! Taylor! What were you thinking!@? WEll, at least there is another baby coming, to cheer everyone up. I can't wait to see what their baby looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As sad as it is that Taylor got electrocuted, I have to say- Electrocuted ghosts look awesome.

    ReplyDelete