Wednesday 9 February 2011

Chapter 9 - Gen 3 - Kandice

I woke up the next morning and found the other half of the bed was empty - I really hope Chase had not gone already.

The toilet was a disgrace when I went into the bathroom and I had to clean in before I could use it.

As I walked into the kitchen I looked out of the window and spotted that Chase was in the hot tub skinny dipping again!!

He knows I can not out in the sunlight.  He was lay back with his eyes closed which gave me an idea - I was going to go out and pinch his clothes and hide them.


On tip toe I sneaked as quietly as I could, and quickly crept my way towards his clothes that lay on the floor.
He kept his eyes clothes all the time, he did not hear or see me coming




I could not help but snigger - as I quickly snatched up his clothes and ran on tip toes again as quietly as I could back into the kitchen.

I threw his clothes into the washing machine and turned it on.  Hopefully this would be the last place he would look and the door would not open for hours, until after the wash cycle had finished.


"Chace can you come here please"
I heard him splashing about as he got out of the hot tub. I looked out the window, and howled at him standing their naked all confused and looking for his clothes.
"Candy have you got my clothes"
"No Chase"
"Candy come on this isn't funny I need my clothes"



   "Quick my Mom is coming" I said throwing him a towel.
You have never seen anyone move so fast, he grabbed the towel and wrapped it round him
"I am so going to get you for this"
"Why what have I done?"  I said trying to sound innocent.
"Hidden my clothes"
 
He held his stomach and started to moan then ran inside


He ran to the toilet and started to throw up

"I hope you are not pregnant Chase"

"Oh you are so funny!!"

When he finally stood up he looked awful and very upset.





"I am sorry I didn't mean to laugh!!"
I had to hug him, he looked like he needed one.
"What's made you sick?"
"I don't know"
"Have you eaten any more plasma fruit pancakes"
"Yeah I had two plates for breakfast"
"Mmmmm you know I am not sure if  human stomach's can digest plasma, it might be better if you lay off those pancakes"


"Where are my clothes Candy"
"I don't know Chase"
"I think you do Candy"
"I don't Chase"
"Then why are you dying to laugh?!"
"Because I think a skirt would quite suit you!!"



"Your unbelievable do you make a joke out of everything!!"
But I did not get to speak because he grabbed me and started kissing me.








He leaned towards me and whispered in my ear
"I love you Candy"
Oh hell!!!  I did not expect that and what the hell am I going to say to that!!  He was holding my hand and staring at me while I just stood there with my mouth open.
I was relieved when the moment was interrupted





"Kandice a word please"  My Dad came from nowhere, I did not even hear him coming

"Chase go and get something to eat, I need to have a chat with my daughter"
I really did not like the tone in my Dads voice, he sounded angry.

"What's up Dad?"

"Your behaviour Kandice, that's what's up"
"What behaviour?"
"Well correct me if I am wrong but, since you have left school which has been about a week now.  First you come back from China raving about some China man you have fallen in love with, after seeing your behavour since you returned, I dread to think how you behaved in China.  We have you running around the place for two days half naked with Lex and now you are running around the place with his brother.  Do you know what you look like right now Kandice"
"Sorry Dad, I am just having a laugh before I start work"




"We both know its a little more than a laugh Kandice and its got to stop"
"Sorry Dad"
"Your playing a dangerous game and it stops right now!!"





"Are you in trouble for something?"
"Not really!"
"He looked a little mad"
"Oh he's harmless, he just looks like a bit of a  freak in his work clothes - he is quite nice when you get to know him"
"I need my clothes Candy, I need to go home"
"And you can't go home without them?"
"Well obviously not - I'll probably get arrested!!"

"Well you are just going to have to stay here then"
"Your a pain Candy do you know that!!"
Now you would think I was on a mission to turn the world into vampires wouldn't you because for the third time in a short space of time I was wishing to offer to turn Chase into a vampire.




"Candy I'm not sure"
"You will love being a vampire - trust me!!"
"I don't know - let me think about it!!"
Ok!!






"Your not going to do it sneakily are you?"
"NO - what do you take me for - I will only do it if you want me to!!"
I put my arms round  him
"So what are you doing now"  he asked me nervously
"I'm only trying to kiss you stupid!!"
"Kandice come downstairs - your brother is having his birthday"  I heard my mother shouting



I got downstairs just in time to see Kane change.
"Wow - whats happening to him" Chase asked
"He is changing into a full vampire on his young adult birthday"
"Do you mean he wasn't a vampire before then?"
"No he was a vampire - just not a complete one - lets eat and I will explain everything"





The doorbell rang.  Outside stood Uncle Tommie he had come for a visit.  To tell my mom that Grandma Faith and Grandad Toby had returned from Wishacy Bay and were now living in town with Tommie.






So we ate - plasma pancakes again even though I said he shouldn't and I explained all the ins and outs of being a vampire to Chase.








Back upstairs he suddenly decided
"Go on then turn me into a vampire"
"Are you sure??"
"Yes I'm sure"


































"Is that it"
"Yes - that's it - you won't change for a few days yet "
"My clothes Candy"
"Your staying over aren't you!?"
"I suppose I don't have a choice"
"Well you don't need your clothes right now"









I could quite get used to having him sleep in my bed every night - someone to cuddle up to!!

But the fun will have to stop tommorrow I have work and also I still have Cory to kiss yet!!!!










-------------------------------
Chapter 10
--------------------------------

I was having absolute hysterics at Kandice when she pinched Chases clothes, she did all that on free will.  It was quite funny because Chase just wearing a towel he actually would not go home!!!  He stayed over without being asked - I have found a way to keep sims trapped in the house - just steal their clothes!!! (LMAO)  I just wish she did not want to keep wanting to turn everyone into a vampire!!!!  It is getting quite boring!!!











2 comments:

  1. Kandice is so naughty stealing clothes! lol I love it!!! I think she's my new favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this chapter was hilarious! I loved her stealing his clothes, cracked me up! and now he has to wander around in a towel! LOL! Oh, the part that made me ROFL was when Chase threw up, "I hope you are not pregnant, Chase!" hahaha!

    ReplyDelete