Sunday 6 March 2011

Chapter 9 - Gen 4 - Kayla




This pregnancy seems to be dragging, probably because my back has been crucifying me the whole time.











Luckily Anton is always around to give me a nice massage, and I don't even have to ask him - how lucky am I!!!!








"This is definately the last baby Kayla!!"
"I know I know!!"

Little does he know I have rolled the wish for a total of 10 children!!!!





Marco was not impressed when his Grandad Lee's ghost woke him up in the middle of the night playing computer games on his computer.













Its time!!!

Yet again I am having to get up in the middle of the night in pain.











Why does he do this everytime - he always has a freak out, like we have never been through this before!!

"Anton, calm down you need to take me to the hospital!!"





Quite a few hours later.


We did it!!!!!
We got the little girl that we wanted

This is Maizie
she is Virtuoso and Artistic


but wait .........






.........bonus!!!!

Meet Maria
she is an Excitable Genius

another set of twins!!!

So we got two little girls, worth the wait and eating all those watermelons!!!!




I had to shake myself a little, we have six children - four boys and two girls.

But we have done it ourselves again, haven't we!!!  Two babies and two toddlers - we are in for a long tiring stretch again!!!!







This time round however, we have an extra pair of willing hands.

Mason is as quick as Anton at grabbing the babies when they cry, one day he will make a good Dad and if he doesn't it won't be because of lack of practice!!


















It is full steam ahead again 2 demanding babies and 2 demanding toddlers, skills to teach, nappies to change it goes on and we get tireder and tireder








But not as tired as we would have been if Mason had not been so willing to help out.

























It was just a case of grabbing a nap whenever we could.










Yet again, I got far more sleep than Anton did, I managed to sleep through a few of the crying session, which even woke Mason in the next room.

And having four birthdays in one day was not a lot of fun either - but at least the worst of it was over!!!


First Maizie
I was really happy when I could see she has my Dads hair colour, and unlike all four boys she has my eyes not Antons.








Maria, another one with Anton's black hair, but then again my Mom has black hair too.  Maria also has my eye colour, isn't that strange all the boys have Anton's eyes and both girls have my eyes.




For a very short time, a matter of hours the four toddlers got to play together, then the boys birthdays started to happen.








First of the boys to age up was Max, surprisingly as Mickey was actually born before Max.








It looks like Max is definately going to be a little Mini Anton.

He gained an automatic Neurotic trait.









Lastly  it was Mickeys turn.











Mickey gained the automatic Excitable trait when he aged up.









Of course with all these birthdays, rooms needed to be redecorated.

This is the boys room.  their favourite colours being dark blue and red, they should both be happy!!








This is the girls room, they won't need it for a while yet but it is ready for when they do.











Masons room has also been redecorated and new things added like a sofa and a bookcase, it is not so babyish for him now.









I still need to got those last few paintings done and hung on the wall, but now there is somebody else hogging the easel.

Another skill Mason has mastered and is exceeding at!!






Another day passes and there is another birthday.
Marco going from a child to a teenager.













Marco gained an automatic No Sense of Humour trait.

mmmmmmmmmmm
I can see we are going to have a few clashes with this one!!!  Anton and Mason both have the Sense of Humour trait and quite often will goof around with everyone, Marco is not going to take to kindly to that!!!



Before the "my room is too childish" starts we redecorated Marco's room to something more suitable for a teenager, keeping his favourite colour.

Hopefully there should not be any more bedroom redecorating for quite a while now!!!






------------------------------
------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the girls! I wonder how their plans are going to go with the band, since Kayla wants 10 kids!!! Yikes! Too bad there wasn't any apple hair. :( Maybe next gen, ya never know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh marco is very handsome! Love the rooms!

    ReplyDelete