Saturday 5 March 2011

Chapter 7 - Gen 4 - Kayla

Anton has jinxed it I swear - he has jinxed it!!!

Here I am walking out of the hospital with another baby boy - our third boy, Mickey who is Vituoso and Neurotic.

and Anton ..............







Anton is walking out of the hospital with Mickey's twin brother Max.

Yes, Twins and boys.

Max is our fourth boy and he is Artistic and a Genius.







Anton is a little shell shocked, mind you - so am I!!!!

So he was right, because we are both twins, we do have a better chance of having twins ourselves, which we just have!!

Oh why couldn't they have been girls, it would have been perfect to have had two boys and two girls!!!  Instead we have four boys.

"This is not going to be easy you know!!"  I said to Anton
"Yes I know!!"
"No more super dad - you are going to have to let me help now"
"Yes I know!!"

Two babies and a toddler - we had some fun ahead of us!!!!  Especially as Marco still needed to finish his talking, walking and potty training!!


Straight away we were thrown into turmoil and life became a little hazy, lack of sleep, constant crying, dirty nappies, demanding feeds, the babies and Marco were constantly demanding something!!








We were a little worried that the babies would take our attention away from Marco, who really needed our attention at the moment.  Any spare minute we got we made sure that we made some progress with Marco's skill building.





It was extra specially great, when Marco learnt to talk, to see him chattering away to Anton, and I could imagine him telling his Dad how he did not like the noisy babies very much!!!







I am so really very proud of Mason, I hope all of the boys turn out to be like him.  He is never a bit of trouble, looks after himself, he is always clean and fed, does his homework, goes to bed at the same time every night, keeps himself amused, most of the time doing something constructive, painting, writing and reading, playing chess.










He even helps out when he can, playing with Marco and keeping him amused when he needs some company!!









I have forgotten what it is like to have a full nights sleep, but as before Anton seems to have more stamina than me because I am so exhausted I have on a few occassions slept through the babies crying, but Anton is always up to look after them.




 It feels like we are ships passing in the night, the only time we get to spend any time together is while we are taking care of the babies.
























Since the twins have been born, Anton has not performed any concerts, but he says it does not matter, he can make up for it when the twins have their birthday and they are a little easier to deal with.







In amongst all the mayhem we have managed to grab the odd kiss and cuddle, but it has never lasted long because someone has been crying for attention.









We seem to have gotten ourselves into a mad routine too, Anton climbs into bed about an hour before I get out of it, we are now sleeping at totally diffferent time zones, so the babies have one of us at their beck and call virtually 24 hours of the day.





We are still making slow progress with Marco's skills.  

I was pretty pleased when Anton told me he was now using the potty chair on his own.  Only one more task - teaching him to walk.







Since the twins have been born, I have been slowly, very slowly painting picture number 10.  It is not looking too good is it!!!








No I am sorry - that is a mess - it is giving me a headache just looking at it!!!!!

There is no way I am hanging that anywhere - whatever was I thinking about!!!

I was going to bin it, but wait, I can sell it.  How on earth can that mess be worth $342.00 ??????

Sold!!!!




Making a start on the new number 10 painting - I hope this one is going to be a lot better!!








"Hello stranger!!"  Anton said to me.
A rare occurance being together away from the babies!!

This place is starting to go to pot, it is starting to remind me of my Dad's house, plasma cartons everywhere!!


Still we battle on with Marco's walking, he is nearly there but not quite.










Finally we made it!!

Who's a clever boy then!!!

Marco can now walk, talk and use the pottie chair on his own.




Then Anton realised we had forgotten something important!!

Its is Masons birthday today.









Happy Birthday Mason.

I can not believe that he is already a teenager, he seems to have grown up so quickly!!!!







Straight away he made himself useful and joined in looking after the twins.  It was nice to have a break from it for a while, even if it was only a few hours.

Life should start getting a little easier from tomorrow, because the twins are having their birthday and becoming toddlers!!

I can not wait!!!!




--------------------------
--------------------------






2 comments:

  1. Mason is quite handsome, and such a good big brother! I'm so excited to see what the twins look like. It's been fun watching Kayla paint, very few of my sims have mastered the painting skill, so it's nice to see the paintings at their best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mason takes after Anton quite a lot, barr the longer chin! Will be hard to choose an heir I think :)

    ReplyDelete