Wednesday 2 March 2011

Chapter 26 - Gen 3 - Kandice

All in all I would say this week has been a good week.

Quite a few good things have happened this week and life is looking much better from here!!







The main thing I have got Chase back.  We are not quite there but nearly.

We still need to talk a few things through, but we have plenty of time for that in the future.






Can you believe that we both managed to achieve our Life Time Wish on the very same day!!!!

I am now a Superstar Athlete






I can not say I am too thrilled with my work uniform because I am not - I think it is awful - not me at all!!









Chase is now a Rock Star.

He no longer has set work hours he can come and go when he pleases, but obviously he needs to keep performing concerts and holding autograph sessions.









Even the ghosts at home have started to get excited around him and asking him for his autograph.  This I found pretty funny!!






With all the fighting and arguing going on before we had neglected the twins skills a little, and we both tried to make up for it a little before they had their birthday.








Luckily they were both walking and talking before their birthday arrived, it was just that neither of them were fully potty trained, which affected their traits a little.






Lilly was gained the vegetarian trait, when she aged up.












Poor Lilac has not done so well with her traits, she was given the loner trait when she was born due to my bad pregnancy, and when she aged up she was given the unlucky trait.







The only thing that has been upsetting me is Laura's ghost has started to wander around the house nearly every day.  It is so upsetting to see her like this, when her twin sister is now a young adult and out making a life for herself, while Laura is stuck here in ghost form forever a teenager - it makes my heart bleed!!





Kayla and Anton are now married, they sneaked off and got married quietly.

They have just moved out into thier own little house on the other side of town because they want to start thier own family.

Which leaves just me, Chase and the twins, for now.


I said for now because it will not be just the four of us for very long.

I told you I had a wish I was keeping to myself for a while, you know the baby wish and Chase didn't need much persuading to start trying.









Yes, I am back to throwing up every few hours so you can safely say baby or bavies on the way!!


Hopefully this time Chase will get that boy he has wanted, I think he has enough girls now don't you!!!




Hopefully, the rest of our lives can stay this happy and hopefully I have learnt one very big lesson - behave!!!!

But if I havent I am sure you will find out about it soon enough!!!









--------------------------------
Generation Four
---------------------------------
Sorry its just a short one - but I found it very hard to end this generation!!
I feel like crying!!!  Even though this has been a very long generation - I am sad to see the end of Kandice and Chase (sob sob)  I am doing the next generation in a new house - a fresh start away from all of Kandice's antics because if I stay in this house, no doubt there will be some!!
I am hoping via Anton that the green apple hair will come back into my wishacy (his mom being Faith)  You watch - Kandice and Chase have an apple haired baby once I leave the house - lol

2 comments:

  1. *cry, sob, cry* bye Kandice and Chase..will miss you! But so happy to see my namesake go on to live her life! Yay for Kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew. I feel like I've run a marathon finally finishing reading Kandice's generation. Good idea to move to a new house with Kayla! I can't believe Chase and Kandice are still making babies. I wonder how many they will make on their own once you've moved on to Kayla's house!

    ReplyDelete