Monday 7 March 2011

Chapter 10 - Gen 4 - Kayla

I am down at the book store buying music books - three copies of each for me Anton and Mason.

We decided to start the band now instead of waiting - with all the children it was taking too long because I have been having too much time off work for maternity leave.



At the moment it is just me and Anton and we have called the band The Black Swans.   As we plan to wear all black its quite fitting really!!  When Mason becomes a young adult we will be asking him to join the band - hense the music books for him.   The more songs we all know the better!!


Our house is now a very busy place.  With two teenagers, two children and two toddlers - there is always something going on.

The girls are coming on with thier skill learning and all four boys are doing pretty well at school Grade B and of cause Mason is a grade A student. which we expected from him anyway!!

We can do all this teaching to walk, talk and potty training in our sleep, we feel like we have done it so many times.

Even though I do want another four children to make a total of Ten, there will be no babies for quite a while yet.  I have work and there is the band and of course, we are not superhuman, six children is enough to look after for now and when some of the older children have grown up and moved out to make their own life, then we will be having another four - but Anton does not know yet!!!  I am waiting for the right time to tell him what I want.

Marco has grown into a strange teenager, his life consists of school and housework.  He never stops tidying the house.  Its a help I know but he is a teenager, he should be out chasing girls, getting into mischief, whatever boys do not coming home, doing his homework then cleaning the whole house from top to bottom virtually every single day!!


He makes everyones beds for them everyday without fail.  It is rare you find any unmade beds in our house these days

He takes out the rubbish, picks every body's dirty clothes up off the floor, laundry, cleans the bathrooms, keeps the front driveway pretty clear of old newspapers  I am a little worried he might have OCD.

The only thing he does not keep on top of is all the plasma juice cartons, especially in the diningroom.  But I dont think anyone would be able to keep on top of the amount that this family go through every day.  Now that there are six of us drinking them soon to be eight and very few of us actually put them in the bin when they are empty.

We are busy learning new music for the band.   We have had no gigs yet though, I really hope that it won't be long before the ball stars rolling with the band!!










The three of us (Me Anton and Mason) ususally end up having jam sessions together, occassionally Marco will join in, but there is another member of the family who also likes to join in from time to time if he is out and about - Lee's ghost.







I bet there are not many people who can say they have jammed with a ghost!!!

Anton joked about asking him to join the band - we wouldn't but don't you think that would be an attraction - I just wander how many of the gigs he would turn up to.!!??



Lee is what I would call a nice ghost. 
I have only ever experienced about four ghosts all in my Dad's house.    Samir's parents, Antons sister Taylor and his Dad Lee.

The other three ghosts made the house very creepy always possessing things and causing trouble, especially Samir's mothers ghosts.  Lee I actually can not say I ever saw wandering around until we moved his gravestone here.  Since he has been here he has been the perfect house guest, not the slightest bit of a problem - not that I know to anyway.  He tickles me a little though, he is always getting starstruck, taking photo's and asking for autographs from his own grandchildren!!

As expected Mason and Marco come to blows quite often.  Their personalities clash and they have a falling out.  I have told Mason not to goof about with Marco, he doesn't have a sense of humour, but Mason just can not help himself sometimes I swear he does it on purpose just to wind Marco up!!

It is a shame they do not get on very well!!

Luckily though, they usually end up sparing after they have had a falling out, which I would much rather than a fist fight which it has come close to on a few occassions.

I was not too impressed when they ended up sparing in the bathroom and nearly smashed the place up!!



The other problem is that it does not matter how many times they spar together Mason always wins, he beats Marco everytime, which puts Marco in an even worse mood.

  One of these times I can see it all ending in tears!!!  It is not going to be long before they are having fist fights!!



But all in all they are both good boys.  They are both willing to help out with thier younger brothers and sisters, even with the skill building, which has been a really big help to me and Anton!!











Even putting the girls to bed at night. 

I think the girls much prefer thier big brothers putting them to bed!!








Painting - I have not forgotten about it I just really have not had the time.

But here is painting number 13

Hung up in the livingroom.









I thought I would try a portrait for a change.  I decided to do Marco.

What a disaster - it looked nothing like him I ended up scrapping it - I suppose I should have shown you first!!!





Painting number 14.

Yes I know I have already painted this one before, but I really enjoyed doing it the first time round, so I painted it again.  This time it was a lot better and worth a lot more.









Painting number 14 is now hung up in the basement.

Only one more left to do to reach the target of 15!!







OMG - I feel like crying!!!!!!!
My babies are all growing up today!!

The girls have just had their birthday and are now children and we have still another 3 birthdays to come.

Mickey and Max are becoming teenagers 
and Mason .......
he is becoming a young adult!!!


Maizie
I wander if she is going to look like my twin sister Charity!!??

I am a little upset by the automatic trait that she gained - Absent Minded!!





Maria.

She gained the automatic trait of Virtuoso.











Max.

His new trait is Hopeless Romantic










Mickey.

He gained the automatic trait of having Green thumbs.
(Not a lot of use that trait to a vampire!!  It is rare you see a vampire gardening due to the daylight hours.)





Finally Mason.

His new trait is Hopeless Romantic.

I can not believe that my eldest boy is now a young adult!!!









My phone started ringing, I looked at my caller ID, it was my Dad


"Hiya Dad"

He rambled on for ages and when he had finished saying what he had to say, all I could say was ......

"YOU HAVE DONE WHAT!!!"



"Anton I need to go to Twinbrook NOW!!!"

-------------------------------
You know it had to be done don't you  (big grin)
SIDE STORY

-------------------------------
Generation 5
Chapter 1
--------------------------------

While I am waiting for the heir vote to expire - and it looks like Mason is going to win hands down :) -  I thought we would have a bit of entertainment and clear up some unfinished business that is still hanging around. lol 

3 comments:

  1. Oh can't wait for the side story! Mason sure is handsome, will he be available for DL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great a side story! I still love Marco, poor him getting done over by Mason hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Just got all caught up! So many children! lol Kayla is very fertile lol. I voted! Yay for a side story! :)

    ReplyDelete