Wednesday 16 March 2011

Chapter 4 - Gen 5 - Mason

I am very tempted to just go home.
Being stuck in China having a riculous amount of paparazzi make your life hell just really is not funny at all!!!

























I decided I was going to go fishing so I picked the remotest fishing spot that I could find on the map of the area hoping that I could at least get some peace from it.  The fishing spot I chose looked like it was way off the beaten track there was no roadway to it, it looked like I would have to cut across some fields to get to it.  When I actually got there it was deadly quiet and I noticed a load of plants laden with crops, so I just started to harvest what I could - you watch me get into trouble for this too!!!



I was actually enjoying myself and was just contemplating starting to do some gardening when I got back home, then I spotted them - have they got me bugged or something, how did they find me here??  Two paparazi were making their way accross the field towards me.  They are not going to leave me alone are they!!!

I was pretty narked then!!!  I was not going to get any privacy, they were not going to leave me alone for one minute!!!!  I made my way to the fishing spot and started fishing, trying my hardest to ignore them and try to pretend they were not there.  I stayed fishing till daylight, and they stayed with me.  Just how many pictures do they want of me anyway!!!  Have they got nothing better to do??

When I got back to base camp the first person I bumped into was Jihcan.  She tried to cheer me up by teaching me an egyptian song, which I thought was quite funny!!

 When she was happy with the way I was singing the song back to her she started to flirt with me again, inside I panicked again and all I could do was shrug my shoulders at her, it did not help that I was also getting so tired I could hardly think I had been out all night fishing instead of sleeping.


 It was then that she hugged me amorously.  I did not know what to think and just walked away and went to bed, I really needed to sleep.

Then next morning when I came down Jihcan was there again, I was beginning to think that she was stalking me too.  It was my last day here later I would be going home and to be honest I could not wait!!  Jihcan was also going back to Egypt today and said all she was going to do today was hang around in base camp until she was due to leave.  I did not have anything in mind that I wanted to do today either, sick of the paparazi attention - I had intended just to hang around here too.

We ended up spending quite a nice day together, I think she may have got the message as far as I was concerned besides a friendly hug there was no flirting or amorous hugs today, we just had a laugh and the remainder of the day passed by quite quickly.  We spent a lot of time dancing together.


Of course the paparazi never left me alone for the rest of the day but I just ignored them - there was nothing else that I could do.

Jihcan really surprised me when I pulled out my guitar and started to play it, she too pulled out a guitar too and she was pretty good!!!  We spent the rest of the day jamming then it was time to say goodbye and go home.



 Back at home relaxing in the hot tub, I have never enjoyed the peace and quiet so much.  I could not believe that as soon as I stepped off the plane - public disgrace - what public disgrace? - it just totatally vanished!!!  Unlike my fame, the public disgrace did not travel with me!!!!  My holiday in China had been a total disaster, I had hardly enjoyed any of it and probably would not be in any hurry to go back there again!!


 The novelty of being home was soon forgotten when life slipped back into its old routine, work and my agent bugging me and finding anything to do to keep myself occupied, chatting on line for company and the old feeling of being alone soon came back.


 My agent send me to the local Dance Club again - his work was getting pretty predictable!!  No dancing tonight just order a drink.  As usual when I entered the building I was greeted by a bunch of my relatives.  I could see four of Kandices girls in here tonight, the main giveaway was the blue hair - she has so many i get them all mixed up - I definitely knew Lacey over by the hot tub, I think it was Chrystal who was sat at the bar I am sure the other two were Lilly and Lilac.




Celebrities that ask for autographs and photos alway make me laugh, especially when they are family and that is just what the girls did.  They said they were on their way to the vampire lounge as it was dead in here, and asked me if I wanted to tag along, but I told them I was only there for one drink then I was off home I had work in the morning.

I ordered a drink, that was what I was here for - but I did wander what exacly was the point of me doing this when there was nobody else to see me other than the mixologists - how exactly was I promoting anything if nobody was seeing it happen except for the bar staff - it all seemed just a little stupid to me!!

While I was drinking my drink suddenly I found myself watching Eva,the mixologist.  She had always been here but tonight was the first time I had actually noticed her properly.  She was actually quite attractive and I wandered why I had never noticed it before.  Maybe it was the drink - maybe my hormones had finally started working.


Just look at me!!!  I finally find someone I think is attractive and what do I - run off - go home and start doing the housework - there definately has to be something wrong with me!!!  Eva is young, attractive, I am not related to her so what is the problem??!!!

I had a flick through the paper for a change I usually just throw them away without  reading them, that is when I can be bothered to pick them up, there is always quite a pile of old newspapers on the front, I really wish that the paperboy would get the message and stop delivering them!!  Maybe I should look through these more often, I can find out what events are going on in town during the week, maybe I should try to use these for work, reviews, articles and interviews - I am missing an opportunity there!!!!!


I think I need to have words with my agent - I should have refused two nights on the trot - my agent must be getting some fat payments from the local Dance Club because he wants me there AGAIN for the second night in a row!!!!!  This time its for 3 hours on the dance floor - I am getting a little tired of this repetitive job.  I suppose Eva is playing on the back of my mind - you never know I might just pluck up the courage to at least have a conversation with her tonight!!!!

 I got the 3 hours dancing out of the way straight away.  I noticed Lacey was in here again, she lives in here nearly every night she seems to be in here.  She does not seem to have inherited her mothers wildness though because she is always alone.  Maybe she has the same problem as I do - I seem to be related to everybody!!!


 Lacey is actually pretty good company, we ended up dancing together for a while and then we found ourselves having a jamming session together - but she drew the line at blowing bubbles I am not sure why.


 The bubble machine - what is this all about anyway????  You pay for flavoured bubbles - chocolate, bubbles for example - but its not like you actually taste the chocolate because you are blowing bubbles - not eating them.


Am I missing something?  Is there even a point to this??
Blowing and bursting bubbles, its not like it even is much fun - if I was a child maybe, maybe its just me.  What is the point of this bubble machine???

The camera flash made me jump and blinded me for a few seconds.  
When my eyes refocused I noticed it was Tanisha, she took another photo then smiled at me, but she never even gave me the chance to say anything to her, I walked towards her and she just turned around and ran out of the building.  Charming!!!   I wander where she has been - is she back??  Is it me or am I bothered about Tanisha all of a sudden!!!

I still had not done anything about improving my handiness skill so I made a trip to the library to do some reading.
I had the shock of my life when I heard someone call my name and when I turned to look I saw this egyptian woman stood infront of me it took me a few minutes to realise it was Jihcan.


 She was actually looking as shocked as I was.  The last person I ever expected to see in Riverview was Jihcan, but here she was as large as life, I definitely was not imagining it!!!


It was then I found out she was adventurous, she was always travelling from one country to the other, she just had not realised that I lived here in Riverview, I suppose that is something that we had never really talked to each other about while we were in China exactly where we lived.

It was a shame that I could not spend any time with her, she was due to go home in a few hours, so as quickly as she had appeared she was gone again.  But now she knew where I lived she said definately the next time she comes to Riverview she would look me up and we could spend some time together and of course if and when I go to Egypt I would do the same.


I watched Jihcan leave then someone caught my eye that I had never seen before, I could not help but go over to talk to her.  She was young and very attractive and I was not sure why she was looking at me in that way.  She told me her name was Robyn Dickerson.  Strangely I was a little tongue tied and of all things I asked her what her star sign was.  Our star signs were compatible - we both stepped closer to each other, for a second it was like we made a connection - I had butterflies in my stomach and I was hoping .......

Then she told me something that made my mood sink - she was married!!!
I had no choice but to walk away!!

----------------------------
----------------------------

5 comments:

  1. So many female choices, which one will Mason pick?? I vote for the Egyptian! Stay away from the married girl Orion!! Stay away, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh... And here I thought Mason would turn out gay. xD Either way, hope he finds love someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is driving me nutz - no romantic interest in male or female - so much for his hopeless romantic trait lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same prioblem with that romantic trait, no romance at all! I even try making my sims watch the romance channel in the hope it sparks off an interest. I hope he hooks up with jican, she is different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surely one of these days he'll roll a romantic wish for someone! I wonder who it's going to be? Or if you'll have to help him out with a free day.... hmmm..

    ReplyDelete