Friday 18 March 2011

Chapter 8 - Gen 5 - Mason


Scarlet Swan
Good Sense of Humour, Family Oriented, Neat, Hopeless Romantic, Athletic, 
LTW = Surrounded by Family

























------------------------------------------

"When can we have a baby??"  Scarlet said suddenly
"I think you should wait until you have turned into a vampire first don't you?!"
"Well why, what difference is it going to make?" she looked confused
"You don't know if it is going to make you ill and you have to get used to plasma juice, being a vampire is a lot different to being a human, you need time to adjust - don't you think dealing with that and a pregancy together might be a bit much!!"
"I am sure I can cope with it!!"
"You don't know that - just wait, I am only thinking about you!!"

























"I like your hair a lot better this way!!"
"Don't try to change the subject Mason, I want a baby!!"
"Look - stop fretting - when you have become a vampire we can start trying ok, is that going to shut you up??" She was not going to give up till I had given in!!
"Promise!" she said
"Yes I promise!!"
 She is going to nag me to death over this - are woman always so demanding??




Another thing she wanted as soon as she moved in was our bedroom changing!!  But to be honest, so did I, it was pink and I really don't like pink.  Ironically both mine and Scarlet's favourite colour is dark blue!!   So I was quite happy with what she did with the bedroom.  Although it did surprise me, because of the way she dressed - I presumed her favourite colour would be red, but she said it was just easier to dress in red because of her hair and her eyes.


I watched her drinking juice and realised I had not seen her eat anything since the salad
"Why are you drinking so much juice?"  I asked her
"Well I may as well get used to living out of a carton"
"Isn't that a little stupid, surely you need to eat something"
"No you can live on juice you know"
"You humans are weird creatures"
"And you vampires are normal I suppose!!"
We both burst out laughing and that was the end of the conversation



Scarlet picked up a skill book from the bookcase, I am not really sure which one it was.  I am quite suprised at  just how unskilled she is - she has the odd level on a few random skills and that's about it!!   I can not work out how a person can get so far through life without having any life skills!!   She doe not seem to have any interest in any work field - her sole interest in life just seems to be having lots of children and doing the housework.  Maybe she will be happy just being a housewife.


I am now a Weatherman, which lis level 7.  I am only working four days a week now, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.



The house phone rang this morning and I recieved shocking news!!!
Jihcan - remember her my little Egyptian friend - well she passed away this morning, from Old age.  This totally shocked me - She had been a mature adult when I met her but it just shows how short a humans life is.  It is such a shame I never got to see her again!!


Now at the moment Scarlet is pretty lucky - the world does not know who she is yet - she is yet to get her foot onto the celebrity ladder.  Even though we are now married, because she does not get out and about much the paparazzi have not picked up on her yet, but no doubt it won't take them long!!!


Scarlet made the change from human to vampire while I was at wrork


 Her eyes have changed a little, they are still red but look quite different some how.


 I knew as soon as she changed there would be only one thing on her mind!!
Baby making!!!  I have had time to think about it properly and to be honest I think I would quite like to have my first child - so I won't be complaining.

 Scarlet has started to spend quite a bit of time working out - she has the athletic trait so it is something that comes naturally to her - unlike me who is athletic but does not really enjoy it.  But I have been working out a lot more lately even though it is just to keep Scarlet company.


She has got used to being a vampire pretty quickly, she even says she likes plasma juice, a lot of human don't to start with.


Since I moved into this house, the fire has never been lit, I have always felt a little uncomfortable with it.  Now that I have built up my handiness skill enough and hopefully we might have our first baby on the way too - I thought it was about time I upgraded the fire to fireproof to make it safe enough to use.



 While I am upgrading the fire Scarlet is trying to learn how to play the guitar.  Unfortunately she is not getting very far with it because she keeps running off to the bathroom to be sick.  She thinks she is pregnant but we will have to wait and see!!!


 The upgrade done, I can now light the fire without having to worry that we are going to have a fire!!


It has been confirmed - I am going to be a  Dad 


I would like a little girl, Scarlet does not really seem to care what the baby is as long as it is healthy!!


We both want to read some pregnancy books so I popped into the book store  to buy some, while I was in there I bought a load of children's books - getting prepared for when the baby grows up a little.  I was shocked when I eneded up not having to pay for any of the books - the book store assistant gave me them for nothing! - the upside of being a celebrity!!!


I also had an agency job to do while I was out.  Since my run in with my agent over all the bar work he kept giving me - I have not had any - thankfully.  Instead I have had jobs like, book signings, cameo's in plays, radio commercials, he did try to send me to that awful restaurant to eat again but I flately refused it!!!   Today I have to head over to the Plumbob Picture Backlot - the film studio's to do a cameo in a film.


While I set about reading a pregnancy book I sent Scarlet off to the spa for a bit of pampering.  She is having a lot of trouble with her achy back and getting a little stir crazy waiting for this baby to arrive.  She could do with learning to relax a little she is very tense and nervous about the up and coming birth!!


Remember this little fellow???  I dug out my old teddy bear.  This teddy I named Lee when I was a child after my Grandad, because that is where he originates from.  My Grandad gave it to my Dad when he was a baby, and my Dad gave it to me when I was a baby, so it is only right that I pass it onto my first child.  It would be nice if Teddy Lee could accompany the "Wishes Book" through the generations of our family!!!


The spa worked wanders with Scarlet for a few hours - until we had a nasty event during the night and now she is back to being all stressed out again!!!


We were woken in the night by the burglur alarm squealing!!
  We both ran downstairs to find we had an intruder!!


Thankfully the alram is linked to the police station and before we knew it there was a police woman there tackling the burglur.  I was a little worried watching a woman trying to tackle a big hefty bloke to the ground, but obviously she has been trained to do this sort of thing - I needn't have worried!!


It did not take her long to get the better of him, she soon had him all tied up and handcuffed!!


"Pal - your nicked!!"


It was then I panicked - I raced into the livingroom to make sure that Teddy Lee was still there in the crib and the burglar had not taken him!! Don't laugh!!!!!  Sentimentally to me this teddy is worth more than everything else put together.
Of all the things we own, I only worried about a teddy.
Luckily Teddy Lee was still sat in the crib blissfully unaware of what was going on in the hallway!!

---------------------------
Chapter 9
----------------------------

I made Scarlet in CAS a long time ago (my bin and library take decades to load  I am hoarding so many sims!!) and  she was just one of a handful of sims i through into town to try and cure the fact that the whole town now is full of Swans already!!  :/   Now I have changed her hair - she reminds me so much of Lilac Swan from my last wishacy and I have a sneaky feeling lilac might have evolved from Scarlet - just skin colour change and hair and body change (blush!! blush!!)  Its amazing how different she looks now I have changed her hair style!!

1 comment: