Friday 4 March 2011

Chapter 5 - Gen 4 - Kayla

I got home from work before Anton, he had an extra stint to do.  I decided to clean up the old newspapers off the drive, I really don't know why we have them delivered, we never read the damn things.

When Anton got back he was dead excited
"Guess what!!"
"What?" I asked
"I did it!!!"  he said a big smile on his face
"Did what?"
"I got my promotion, you are now looking at a Rock Star"  he was jumping up and down again, clapping and punching he air.  He was so happy because he had achieved his Life Time Wish to become a Rock Star.

We both had more agent work to do the next morning,  I had to go down to the Corporate Tower to record a commercial and Anton had to go down to the book store for a book signing.

Thankfully, the babysitter that we had now, Wanda, was a lot better than the dismissed Gladys, so we did not feel so bad about leaving Mason with the babysitter.

Painting number 4 was a disaster, halfway through it just looked liked a pile of mush!!!!  There was no way I was going to hang this anywhere!!!!

Scrapped and put in the bin, I made a fresh start on a new painting.



Then new number 4 painting looked a lot better than my first attempt!!!










It was Masons birthday today, I can not believe that he is already going into childhood!!

He aged up just before I was due to go to work.









Mason gained the Good Sense of Humour trait just like Anton had.

Oh no, now we have two comedians in the house!!!

Of course, the first thing he did was straight off to find  Anton .




















When I left for work they had their heads together in the diningroom telling each other jokes and laughing their heads off.

I can see this is going to be fun!!  But with two of them in the house with a Good Sense of Humour, and all three of us being Virtuoso  - at least the house should always be filled with laughter and music - far better than the alternatives!!!





Heading off to work, but I did not get very far, I did not even get as far as getting into the carpool that was patiently waiting for me.  I was sick all over the driveway, I knew I was definitely pregnant.

The carpool pulled away
"see you after your maternity leave" the driver shouted at me through the window.

I found Anton in the kitchen
"Hey I thought you had gone to work"
I was just about to tell him I was pregnant and on maternity leave, but I did not need to, he saw for himself

Straight away he started rubbing my tummy and talking to the baby bump, looks like he is going to smother me again - don't get me wrong, I am not complaining - I think he is dead sweet to get so excited about his children and so attentive to me and them - a lot of male sims can't be bothered!!

He made me laugh, because even though he still wanted a little girl, he said he would not mind if it was a boy either - he was happy with either.  I wanted another boy, so I left this one to nature too. Boy or Girl it did not really matter.

Picture number 4 was finished and hung up in the diningroom.

Before I went to bed I started and finished picture number 5, which I was quite proud of and I knew the perfect place to hang it!!







I havent showed you Masons bedroom yet have I!!!!

Anton worked hard on getting his room ready for him.

Picture number 5 looks perfect on the wall by Masons bed.





Masons first night in his big boy bed as he calls it!!   

Before he went to sleep he told us he has already decided on his Life Time Wish.  He wants to be a Star Anchor man.  I stood there scratching my head, wandering where on earth that had come from. 

Anton told me that while I was painting Mason had jumped onto the computer without being prompted and mastered the writing skill, and that is probably where it had come from.  I can see there is going to be no messing about with my little boy!!!!!

Instead of coming to bed and making the most of our first nights undisturbed sleep we were going to get, like I was, since Mason had been born, Anton decided he wanted to name a star after me and went out onto our little balcony to look for one.  He never found one he told me, he would have another go another night.




It was hard watching Mason head off for his first day at school.  He was so sensible and grown up, but we still worried over him, especially Anton who has smothered him since he was born.








So to amuse himself now while Mason is at school, Anton has decided to have a go at writing a book, he could not decide whether to do a science fiction novel or a romance novel.  He finally decided on a Romance Novel.





I was taking out the trash and Anton spotted me and came out to shout at me for carrying a heavy bag in my condition.

"This bump looks bigger than the last one"  he said rubbing my tummy
"It feels the same to me"
"You know I have been thinking we both have a twin don't we!!"
"Yes we do why?"
"Well, if we are both twins wouldn't it make it more likely for us to have twins?"
"I don't know - would it?"  
I had never given it much thought up until now, I am not sure I liked the idea of having twins!!

Masons first day at school and it looks like he is already making friends.  He did not come straight home after school he went home with one of his new school mates, his Aunty Kiesha, who is in his class.  I was not too worried as I knew he was going over to my Dads house, I knew he would look after his grandson!!


Mason came back later all excited because......

"Grandad Chase has learnt me to sing a chinese song, AND hes a Rock Star you know, AND I got his autograph!!"

We had to laugh at his enthusiasm, he was telling us like we did not already  know!!!


I have been pretty good with this pregnancy, there has been none of the eratic behaviour like the first time!!

I have however, gone a little cleaning mad, but that is only normal with most pregnant women isn't it!!





Anton was off performing two concerts tonight, one at the threatre then one at the sports stadium.  Mason was upstairs playing on his computer and I was downstairs working on painting number 6.

That's when the pains started.  Oh no not now!!!  There was no way I could call Anton away from his concerts, I was going to have to deal with this one alone!!


OMG - Not so fast!!!!!

I could tell there was no way I was making it to the hospital alone in time, I was just going to have to have this baby at home alone!!






I woddled into the nursery, not really wanting Mason to hear me moaning.





OMG - THIS HURTS!!!!!

The baby was definately in a hurry!!




Another little boy, this time he had an automatic Brave and Friendly trait.  I suppose they aren't so bad!!

We already had two boys names and two girls names ready just in case, Anton had gotten paranoid over the twin thing - luckily he was wrong!!!

Anton not being here I picked one of the two boys names we had decided on and called him Marco.

I got the boy that I wished for - maybe there is something in this wish thing after all!!!

Anton is going to be sad he missed the baby arriving.  He was in for a nice surprise when he comes home after doing his concert at the sports stadium!!








I would love this one to have my dads hair, I know Anton wants him to have his mothers apple hair.  We will just have to wait and see!!!

I gave Marco a bottle and a cuddle then took him upstairs because he needed sleep - and so did I!!!






I would have loved to have seen the look on Anton's face when he walked into the bedroom and spotted the baby, but I didn't because I was asleep.










But I can imagine how he is going to be with Marco, just like he was with Mason and I am not going to get much of a look in!!!
























I was tidying up Masons room who had just gone to school.

"Why didn't you phone me and tell me the baby was coming?"
"Well would you have answered your phone in the middle of a concert???"
"No not really"
"Well then!!!"



And just as I thought - Anton switches straight back into clingy daddy mode!!!

Ever seen someone brushing their teeth with one hand and holding a baby in the other!!!!!!!!!!!










----------------------
-----------------------

Anton did switch straight back into clingy daddy mode - lol - I was drinking coffee when he brushed his teeth holding the baby, by the time i noticed and put the coffee cup down carefully i was not quick enough to get the picture - I was really miffed about that - hopefully he will do it again!!
I have held my breath with both of the  babies - expecting twins - as Faith (antons mom) had 2 sets of twins and Chase (Kayla's dad) has had 3 sets of twins - Kayla and Anton both have a twin - so I am hoping and expecting them to have twins without fertility treatment like thier parents did.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd love to see a pic of Anton brushing his teeth with the baby! How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww mason is cute! Looking forward to seeing who's hair marco inherits!

    ReplyDelete